PDA

View Full Version : UD2 and Bathroom time help

Gonzo
05-07-2008, 08:57 AM
since i started the UD2 diet about 4 weeks ago i am finding my bathroom time to be slowly diminishing during the low carb days.
Maybe twice if im lucky between mon-thurs, Im sure it has to do with fiber intake I have been sticking with baby field greens as far as vegetables go during those days, i used to eat a lot of broccoli before this diet but cut it out due to high carbs in broccoli.
Any ideas would be appreciated...I am one who really enjoys my bathroom time plus its not healthy this way

thanks

bigtooth
05-07-2008, 10:01 AM
cant help with the bathroom part, but I noticed it too. Lots of carbs in broccolli, now way (well perhaps more then other veggies), more then 1/3rd of those are from fiber..... The fullness I get from broc is way worth the < 10 grams of carbs in ~ a 1.5 cups.

Jordanbcool
05-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Its understandable that you aren't crapping as much on the depletion days its just a fact of how the diet works. Yes, eating more fibrous vegetables will help but if you are restricting calories and carbohydrates that severely you simply aren't going to need to take a number 2 as often. However, you should be blowing up the toilet on the carb up days, which is much more uncomfortable in my opinion.

Gonzo
05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
yea that pretty much sums it up "blowing up the toilet" when I carb up! I live with two girls too! lol

Progress
05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
I can't leave my apartment on Fridays. It's that bad for me.

On depletion days I stick primarily with beans and leafy greens and don't seem to have a problem. If I did, I'm sure Friday would compensate.

Jordanbcool
05-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Should you be eating beans on depletion days? They contain a ton of carbohydrates.....

Progress
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Should you be eating beans on depletion days? They contain a ton of carbohydrates.....

I should have qualified that: Green beans (string beans).

SDS
05-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Is the weekend ****ting really that bad with this diet? I was going to order the book but if I'm going to be on the ****ter all weekend then forget it.

Progress
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Is the weekend ****ting really that bad with this diet? I was going to order the book but if I'm going to be on the ****ter all weekend then forget it.

It's only bad on Friday for me. But what do you expect when you're eating 1000-1200 grams of carbs and a lot of those are whole grains?