PDA

View Full Version : haha, some stuff from work...

Davy_Baby9
05-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Im a cook at a local restaurant and I make some pretty crazy stuff according to my co-workers.

They all know I am into fitness and eating healthy, but here is a list of some of the stuff I make.

Grilled Chicken Omlette. 3 Eggs (or Egg beaters), 1 grilled chicken cut up, some green peppers and onions (add whatever veggies you want) I usually add a 1/2 slice of american cheese also.

Baked Cod Omlette (this is one of my favs lol :) ) 4 strips cod fillets, either cooked in the microwave or baked on the stove with some butter and garlic. Fold into a 3 Egg omlette shell. I actually think it tastes better without any cheese or anything else for the matter.

Turkey sausage Omlette. 3 slices of turkey sausage, minced up and cooked with some green pepper. Fold into a 3 Egg shell, and and 1/2 slice of cheese.

Chicken PiTa. 2 Chicken breasts cooked in A1 steak sauce on the grill, chopped up and but into a grilled Pita shell, and usually topped wiith lettuce and tomato.

Pretty much everything I make has eggs, fish, or chicken in it.

More to come!

Ramstein85
05-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Pretty much everything I make has eggs, fish, or chicken in it.

Protein baby!!:fart:

bjohnso
05-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Sounds good. I might have to whip up something like that this weekend.

dblahnik
05-13-2008, 01:19 AM
so hungry right about now!

Davy_Baby9
05-13-2008, 10:24 AM
so hungry right about now!

You should try working in a restaurant! Im constantly chewing sticks of gum so Im not randomly eating something.

dblahnik
05-14-2008, 01:24 AM
i worked in produce at a grocery store i know what you mean haha