PDA

View Full Version : while "bulking"...

One_Vision
04-04-2001, 08:19 PM
Do you guys cheat while "bulking"? I eat just as clean as when I diet...except I increase cals and switch the ratios around......yet sometimes I get the urge to destroy everything in sight.....

Maki Riddington
04-04-2001, 09:09 PM
Hehe,I'm cheating as I type,medium pizza and some Starburst candies.But I haven't cheated like this in 2 weeks.

I personally wouldn't see a point of cheating that often,maybe once a month.

vpy
04-04-2001, 09:41 PM
I tend to cheat maybe once on the wknds when i hang out with friends or if my fiance wants to go out to dinner. It's bad enough that she has to watch me with all these egg whites, tuna, tubs of protein powder, etc. throughout the week.....

I just try to pick something decently satisfying but not "cheat" so badly that it ruins the whole week. This helps me not fall of the wagon completely by not depriving my body of too much of the bad stuff.

Cackerot69
04-04-2001, 10:24 PM
yeah, i cheat 7 times a week.

Leviathan
04-04-2001, 10:32 PM
I actually think it is BENEFICIAL to cheat once or twice a week. It helps your motivation (you get tired of those greens and egg whites quickly), and it helps other people accept the fact that you workout so often (i.e. it helps your case to show them you aren't obsessive-compulsive about bodybuilding - eventhough deep down inside most of the serious BBs are).

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-05-2001, 03:18 AM
Although i can cheat whenever i want, i tend to only to it once a week if not less.

Funnily enough, my cheat meals correspond with my aim of cals and fit my ratios! :)

Good fat too.....

SweatHawg
04-05-2001, 09:38 PM
Hey bro- I am always bulking!
I stay strict to my high protein/low carb except one day a week. My wife always hits my weak spot & bakes chocolate chip cookies.....damnitt! Its like kryptonite, when the smell drifts from the oven I get friggin weak in the knees. If you don't go overboard & eat till you puke I feel its o.k. to cheat.

Budiak
04-05-2001, 11:57 PM
I'm on NHE...I've been on it for about a month and a half now and getting good results. It's easy to follow...

I am getting to the point. I only cheated once while on NHE, and it was last sunday. Two pieces of choco-cake and a Harp. Not at the same time.

I spring back usually in better shape than I was in before I cheated. I dont see any problem in cheating every weekend or every other weed or so.

Anthony
04-06-2001, 05:10 AM
SweatHawg: why do you bulk with low carbs?

Paul Stagg
04-06-2001, 08:07 AM
Through bulking, I have made some astounding scientific discoveries with respect to anabolic foods.

Some very anabolic foods are:

Ice cream
Peppermint patties
Fritos (tm)
Double whoppers
Pizza
Cheese fries (with bacon bits and ranch dressing)

:)

I know Miss Abs is big on this book, but I would NEVER try to bulk on anything resembling a low carb diet.

You'll note my scientific results above... all of the highly anabolic foods are high in carbohydrates.

Yaz
04-07-2001, 04:12 PM
Aw heck. I ate a double decker tuna sandwich with fat free mayo, and a plate of peas w/1 banana for lunch, and I felt bad because I had a protein shake 2 hrs later. Groan.

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-07-2001, 05:38 PM
What book is about low carb bulking? Where can i get it? I'd liek to read that

04-07-2001, 09:20 PM
Don't read it CD! Low carb bulking would suck!

Franco
04-08-2001, 12:33 AM
I hate cheating!!!

Cackerot69
04-08-2001, 12:49 AM
you're a wierd one fangel :)

Franco
04-08-2001, 02:47 AM
Why thanks:)

It's better than being normal all of the time