PDA

View Full Version : Cutting fat.

11not10
05-16-2008, 02:01 AM
Im just wondering if anyone can help me out, or possibly give me some tips on what i should be eating/how much a day to help me cut some body fat. I have reached my goal of 230 lbs by lifting a good 5 days per week, and eating at least 3-4 meals daily along with creatine post workout and 2 protein shakes a day. I would like to cut a little body fat now, but stick around the 220 lb range while dropping significant body fat. Any suggestions?

Slim Schaedle
05-16-2008, 02:55 AM
Im just wondering if anyone can help me out, or possibly give me some tips on what i should be eating/how much a day to help me cut some body fat. I have reached my goal of 230 lbs by lifting a good 5 days per week, and eating at least 3-4 meals daily along with creatine post workout and 2 protein shakes a day. I would like to cut a little body fat now, but stick around the 220 lb range while dropping significant body fat. Any suggestions?

Have you read any of the articles on this site?

Any of the stickies?

Searched any posts?

11not10
05-16-2008, 03:03 AM
No not yet, i have been browsing around i just joined up tonight :hello:

Slim Schaedle
05-16-2008, 03:09 AM
No not yet, i have been browsing around i just joined up tonight :hello:

Ahh, good deal.

In short, get a good handle on exactly how many calories you are consuming before you start to cut.

Then subtract little by little. Fat will come off.

But I still suggest reading everything you can on this site, b/c alot of your questions will be answered that way.

11not10
05-16-2008, 03:22 AM
Yah no doubt, i am a Gym rat i am just dissapointed on how i look right now, and i figured i'd start here by getting some questions anwsered. My eating habits are horrible too i know that is a big problem for me >.<

drwost
05-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Search posts by Built...she gives good advice and some links about cutting and dropping chub

11not10
05-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Thanks drwost, i'll get on that.