PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On These!!!

thewicked
05-20-2008, 02:33 PM
http://www.prowriststraps.com/the_wrap_apt_wrist_wraps_powerlifting

:omg:

HP666
05-20-2008, 07:51 PM
What are they made out of, I didn't see it anywhere on the site? The pic of the knee wraps almost looks like denim??? Maybe a rubber compound like the Metal Blacks? Speaking of which, I just got a set of the Blacks a couple weeks ago and I'm not crazy about them. You can wrap them super tight but I don't get that "stiff" support feeling I'm used to like with the Inzers, the "cast like" type of feel. I've only used them twice on a Max upper day so I'm gonna keep experimenting with them.

Travis Bell
05-20-2008, 08:10 PM
a friend of mine had the shorter APT convict wrist wraps and I was really impressed. Very good wraps. I may get a pair eventually. My normal wraps though are Inzer wraps that have been just a little used haha but I can still crank them down pretty tight. Metal blacks are worthless IMO. Had a pair and wore them for about a week and then gave them to a buddy who didn't have any.

MPB
05-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm thinking of getting apt convict wrist wraps. Would you recommend 20" or 24" for someone who's 5 foot 5 tall with small wrists.

Travis Bell
05-20-2008, 08:31 PM
well always work on strengthing your wrists. I do this weekly with some forearm work as well. I only use my wraps for my heavy benching.

Personally I like the long ones, but I know some who prefer the shorter ones

Jason Pegg
05-20-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm thinking of getting apt convict wrist wraps. Would you recommend 20" or 24" for someone who's 5 foot 5 tall with small wrists.

24" Ive got 2 pairs of them, and can tell you that you dont have to crank on them to get them tight, theyre that meaty.

Jason

Jason Pegg
05-20-2008, 09:29 PM
a friend of mine had the shorter APT convict wrist wraps and I was really impressed. Very good wraps. I may get a pair eventually. My normal wraps though are Inzer wraps that have been just a little used haha but I can still crank them down pretty tight. Metal blacks are worthless IMO. Had a pair and wore them for about a week and then gave them to a buddy who didn't have any.

Travis, did the look like these?:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :p :p :p

PSRqi9QGggo

Jason

Travis Bell
05-20-2008, 10:11 PM
gosh that was a fast 1100, even if he didn't get it.

yeah those were the wraps I tried. Awesome wraps. I may need to try some of my own sometime

Rob Luyando
05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Inzer True Black wraps are kick ass and imo the best on the market.

HP666
05-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Metal blacks are worthless IMO. Had a pair and wore them for about a week and then gave them to a buddy who didn't have any.

yeah, I'm starting to feel that way myself. At least I got them at 25% off. Ebay here they come!!!! APT's next.

DrDudley-Robey
05-21-2008, 09:40 AM
APT makes great products - I have been using the ZRV-Pro and they work well

Ben Moore
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Those new wraps are going to be rediculous - We all use the convict pros and love them.* Great wraps

thewicked
05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
i use the 36" wrist wraps made in the convict pro material and LOVE THEM! I've never had the support in any wrist wrap as I have in the convicts. I have 8 pairs now because eventually i'll wear them out HAHA! Everyone that has used them as loved them.

When alan says something is heavy duty it's pretty heavy duty. If it takes damn near two people to put on a set of these new wraps.. I think tightnessa nd hardness are a given. :D

Jason Pegg
05-21-2008, 03:23 PM
i use the 36" wrist wraps made in the convict pro material and LOVE THEM! I've never had the support in any wrist wrap as I have in the convicts. I have 8 pairs now because eventually i'll wear them out HAHA! Everyone that has used them as loved them.

When alan says something is heavy duty it's pretty heavy duty. If it takes damn near two people to put on a set of these new wraps.. I think tightnessa nd hardness are a given. :D

8 sets? Youre such a gear whore!!! LOLOLOLOL

Jason

Jason Pegg
05-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Inzer True Black wraps are kick ass and imo the best on the market.

Rob can you even buy these yet? Ive never seen them.

Jason

thewicked
05-21-2008, 06:18 PM
8 sets? Youre such a gear whore!!! LOLOLOLOL

Jason

lmao yes sir! I find something i like and buy alot of it so if they stop making it.. iv'e got plenty to keep me company in the gym! HAHA

plus it seems whenever i let someone borrow them..they never tend to come back! :tuttut:

Rob Luyando
05-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Rob can you even buy these yet? Ive never seen them.

Jason

Yes you can get them but yopu have to call the IAD 800 numkber bot available on the web yet. Iron Gladiators also have them in stock.