PDA

View Full Version : I Cannot Curve My Pizza Craving!

Irish Pilot
05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Seriously. Im in the middle of a neverending cut and I have the worst craving for a pizza. My local shop makes the most amazing thin crust whole wheat pizza, the problem is that I will order a large and eat the whole damn thing!

Anyone else get specific cravings when they cut? I "miss" many things during the cut, but pizza is something I get an itch for that I will fend off for days and finally succomb because I cannot stand it anymore lol.

BFGUITAR
05-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Get your pizza just eat less of it.

WillNoble
05-21-2008, 10:11 AM
the problem is that I will order a large and eat the whole damn thing!

order a small...

problem solved

Irish Pilot
05-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Fended it off for another day. 2 lean turkey burger patties, a handfull of triscuits, and a glass of milk. Desert is a results shake and off to move some metal!

Reko
05-21-2008, 11:30 AM
On top of ordering a smaller serving, eat it slower too.

ryuage
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM
i made a pizza and ate the whole thing the other day...

whole wheat
~10 g fat
~75 g protein
~25 g fiber
~1000 calories for the whole pizza, and it was large.

ryuage
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM
http://www.steventecson.com/images/pizza.jpg

razorcut
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM
^^^^^
actually looks pretty good. recipe?

RedSpikeyThing
05-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Eat so much of it you get sick. That should kill the craving for a while.
Seriously, have your cheat day and move on. You don't get fat in one day and you don't get cut in one day.

JSully
05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
:withstupi:

OR quit whining and show some discipline.. how good do you want to look? try 8 days straight of 21+ hrs of fasting then 2 cups of cottage cheese, 10 fish oil caps and 10 scoops of ON protein...(approx 1500kcals)

Now, I'm not complaining, I'm just giving you my scenario... yes I get tons of cravings, I deal with it, however, there are lots of things you can still eat. Ryuage posted that pizza for one which looks damn good. He advised it has about 10g of fat in it. I wouldn't be able to consume that due to the higher carbs but still.. Also, look around at fast food places that are healthy. Subway, Chipotle, Arbys fresh menu and a few other places.

good luck :thumbup:

Irish Pilot
05-21-2008, 04:51 PM
:withstupi:

OR quit whining and show some discipline.. how good do you want to look? try 8 days straight of 21+ hrs of fasting then 2 cups of cottage cheese, 10 fish oil caps and 10 scoops of ON protein...(approx 1500kcals)

Now, I'm not complaining, I'm just giving you my scenario... yes I get tons of cravings, I deal with it, however, there are lots of things you can still eat. Ryuage posted that pizza for one which looks damn good. He advised it has about 10g of fat in it. I wouldn't be able to consume that due to the higher carbs but still.. Also, look around at fast food places that are healthy. Subway, Chipotle, Arbys fresh menu and a few other places.

good luck :thumbup:

Not whining...and Ive got plenty of discipline ;) Going on 28lbs down in just a few months discipline, which aint bad considering I started at only 195. Ive just got a monster ass craving lol!

ryuage
05-21-2008, 05:00 PM
^^^^^
actually looks pretty good. recipe?

ill admit i didnt make the crust... used a whole wheat boboli crust.

so the whole crust =
750 calories
15 --- so maybe not exactly 10 g... but definitely under 20 with toppings
135 carbs - 25 g fiber
30 protein

topped with a home made sauce or you can use spaghetti sauce
some chicken, fat free cheese, and roma tomatoes.

bjohnso
05-22-2008, 07:15 AM
On top of ordering a smaller serving, eat it slower too.

My dad has been doing this. He says it works wonders.

I know that when I'm bulking, if I don't have my 2,500 calorie pasta meal already set up on 2 plates and ready to get inside me, it ain't happening in one sitting. Gotta eat that **** fast before my stomach tells my brain I'm full! (or that it's about to rupture)

JSully
05-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Not whining...and Ive got plenty of discipline ;) Going on 28lbs down in just a few months discipline, which aint bad considering I started at only 195. Ive just got a monster ass craving lol!

I was just messin with ya. 28lbs is good stuff, keep it up.

RhodeHouse
05-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Cutting? Isn't that what EMO kids do because they don't know why they're upset?

Eat the pizza and wash it down with 2 dozen wings. It's only acceptable to cut if you're 400lbs. And, even then, you can only cut down to 300lbs. If you're less than 300lbs, you should have some pride as a man a strap on the feedbag.

BFGUITAR
05-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Haha rhodes, you fat bastard :P