View Full Version : too much fat here?

xstalkrx
05-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Twice a day I will have this shake...

2 cups reduced fat milk
2 packets instant oatmeal
1-2 tablespoons organic pb
1 bananna

Is there too much fat in my diet with all the milk and pb?

Notorious
05-21-2008, 08:13 PM
No such thing as too much fat, unless it's trans fat.

xstalkrx
05-21-2008, 08:35 PM
ive heard some prefer to have a lot of fat in the morning. why? wouldnt this slow you down?

rainy
05-22-2008, 03:05 AM
It's a too much fat.Banana is a too much fat fruit.If you want to weight loss then take a apple with empty stomach at morning.You know apple is a fantastic fruit.Apple have a many benefits.So Eat apple.Apple is a good diet and also weight loss purpose.

Nosaj
05-22-2008, 03:17 AM
It's a too much fat.Banana is a too much fat fruit.If you want to weight loss then take a apple with empty stomach at morning.You know apple is a fantastic fruit.Apple have a many benefits.So Eat apple.Apple is a good diet and also weight loss purpose.

Is this a joke? OP, ignore this guy's post.

To the OP: No, that's actually not a lot of fat at all. PB is a great source of fat, as is olive oil (you can add 2 table spoons for more calories/healthy fat). I'd throw a scoop of whey in there too, nothing crazy because you already are getting a decent amount of protein in there, but a scoop isin't overkill. Good luck, enjoy the shakes.

(P.S. freeze the bananas and add ice if you wanna make em' taste like milkshakes!) :)