PDA

View Full Version : Why does Nitrean get all the glory, Opticen rocks!

ArmandSV
05-23-2008, 10:30 PM
dont get me wrong, I like them both, nitrean with milk is delicious (try strawberry and milk) but opticen for post work out makes more sense.

I can go from the gym to work and have a opticen shake, and start working right away, my shake was my breakfast and PW meal, and even with water its super thick and tasty.

I think Opticen needs more love here!

oh and a strawberry flavor would make my day!
maybe even one with microlactin

so if you haven't tried it yet, do it!

oh and will there ever be a results light? with less dextrose, the 320 calories represent a lot of food i dont get to eat on my cut

thewicked
05-23-2008, 11:13 PM
you're right.. when it comes down to it opticen is a better pwo answer. But if you're having to choose one over the other, NITREAN seems to be the best over all winner for most people.

Either way, can't go wrong. Both are quality products as usual from ALN.

chris mason
05-24-2008, 12:02 AM
We will have a new Opticen online by Wednesday of next week. Strawberry is coming very soon!

I agree, I prefer Opticen myself and use it daily!

TKisner
05-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Opticen truly tastes amazing. Pour it into cold water and the vanilla tastes terrific. I wished Nitrean tasted like Opticen, because I just dont need the Opticen carbs except for PWO.

getb1g
05-24-2008, 01:42 PM
We will have a new Opticen online by Wednesday of next week. Strawberry is coming very soon!

I agree, I prefer Opticen myself and use it daily!

What will the new Opticen have?

chris mason
05-24-2008, 03:53 PM
What will the new Opticen have?

Same basic ingredients with a variance of the macros to make it a superior PWO supplement. We did a lot of research and determined we could improve the formula.

Specifics to come...

motoko013
06-10-2008, 05:20 AM
i actually used to take scoops of nitrean and opticen for my post wo shake, best of both worlds...now i'm taking nitrean and maximus scoops though

Shroud
06-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Opticen really does taste damn good. It's almost decadent when mixed in a blender with milk and some ice.

Ryan Celli
06-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I just had my first Opticen shake post work out last night. What can I say, the stuff is awesome. It is definitaly the best meal replacement shake i've ever had. And to think I was just going to stick with the Nitrean...
Thanks ALN.

jleland
06-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Opticen really does taste damn good. It's almost decadent when mixed in a blender with milk and some ice.
Totally agree! I love it! I'm diabetic and use it for my breakfast since I don't eat in the mornings. Most of the other mixes have too much sugar for me.

vic580
06-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Is it possible to double up on the servings of nitrean to up the protein count? I am currently using Labrada V60.I want a high protein to calorie ratio.

chris mason
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Sure, you can certainly do that. Nitrean has about as high a protein content on a serving gram for gram basis as you can get. You can take 2-3 scoops at a time if you wish.

Notorious
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
So Nitreen is good?

I usually just mix whey and casein together like a scoop each

Is this stuff better than that?

It's probably cheaper than that and would likely provide the same benefits.

Ben Moore
07-18-2008, 07:03 PM
So Nitreen is good?

I usually just mix whey and casein together like a scoop each

Is this stuff better than that?

Assuming the quality of your whey and casein is the same then you are getting a similiar result. The taste of Nitrean is what I love!