PDA

View Full Version : King Kong I'm gonna catch you NEXT WEEK!!!

bigbadwolfe
05-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Ok here is my feeble attempt at 505 on inclines. Now mind you guys I've only been doing for 3 weeks after Rob recommended them to me. The first vid is 2 reps the first rep is really really shaky kind of dipped it and the spotters tapped me back in place. The 2nd rep goes up strong the 3rd rep well it did not happen.

And the 2nd video is 505 again but only for a strong single, was looking for a double but it did not happen. We'll smoke this next week. Inclines are a bitch and I have never really focused on them like this. Totally different feeling in the stabilizers then a regular flat bench.

I'm on my way to 600 pounds BABY!!!! Give me a few months to figure these out!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOc7JnXUqpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGw4FQ5emjw

cphafner
05-28-2008, 06:23 PM
aOc7JnXUqpU

uGw4FQ5emjw

Travis Bell
05-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Wow Wolf!! Great work!

kingkong51
05-28-2008, 06:37 PM
I Love it Yea

Erik 23
05-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Sick lifting bro, Just wondering has George halbert ever thought about posting his workout journal up here, if not can you ask him? George has been one of my favorite lifters for awhile i would love to see how he trains.

Travis Bell
05-28-2008, 07:04 PM
George works alot, I think he just doesn't have much time for the internet.

vdizenzo
05-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice work. Damnit I want to play. I have a meet in five weeks and I don't think my training partners will let me. I'll have to wait until the first week of July.

Erik 23
05-28-2008, 07:48 PM
George works alot, I think he just doesn't have much time for the internet.

I understand that. I would love to see what George does he probally has a million exercises i never even heard of LOL

Rob Luyando
05-28-2008, 08:18 PM
How is that going to help your bench?

chris mason
05-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Great job Mike!

bigbadwolfe
05-28-2008, 09:36 PM
How is that going to help your bench?

I'm working on getting healthy not worried about shirted bench at this time. How is Cardio gonna help my bench? See what I mean!!!

I'm gonna be a lean mean healthy kicking Rob's Chunky butt at 275 benching machine when I get back on the platform :)

So for the time being just playing with a few different things here and there.

Travis Bell
05-28-2008, 09:53 PM
I think you're being smart about it Wolf. You really have to pick your poison when it comes to losing as much weight as you want to. I think that guys who try to bench too heavy while losing that much weight would set up for injury.

although being sponsored by Inzer, you certainly could re-order shirts as needed.....At the end of the day though its all what goals you personally set for yourself. Last fall all I did was raw stuff too. It was fun for awhile

Rob Luyando
05-29-2008, 07:07 AM
I'm working on getting healthy not worried about shirted bench at this time. How is Cardio gonna help my bench? See what I mean!!!

I'm gonna be a lean mean healthy kicking Rob's Chunky butt at 275 benching machine when I get back on the platform :)

So for the time being just playing with a few different things here and there.

I have seen you bench. You should be worried all the time:evillaugh:.

When You make 275 I will be back down to 220 or maybe upto SHW:hello:

chris mason
05-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Working the incline can help his bench via the fact it is a conjugate variety movement working basically the same muscles.

Rob Luyando
05-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Working the incline can help his bench via the fact it is a conjugate variety movement working basically the same muscles.

I know that its a good assitance exercise. Me and Wolfy have a past. If we don't give each other a hard time we think one of us is mad at the other.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
05-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Ok here is my feeble attempt at 505 on inclines. Now mind you guys I've only been doing for 3 weeks after Rob recommended them to me. The first vid is 2 reps the first rep is really really shaky kind of dipped it and the spotters tapped me back in place. The 2nd rep goes up strong the 3rd rep well it did not happen.

And the 2nd video is 505 again but only for a strong single, was looking for a double but it did not happen. We'll smoke this next week. Inclines are a bitch and I have never really focused on them like this. Totally different feeling in the stabilizers then a regular flat bench.

I'm on my way to 600 pounds BABY!!!! Give me a few months to figure these out!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOc7JnXUqpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGw4FQ5emjw

:omg:

Great job Wolf:thumbup::strong:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

bencher8
05-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Mike: not worried about shirted bench at this time..
Rob: I have seen you bench. You should be worried all the time..

lol mike you walked into that one man...

nice work mike...

chris mason
05-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I know that its a good assitance exercise. Me and Wolfy have a past. If we don't give each other a hard time we think one of us is mad at the other.

Lol, I know you give him crap, but I thought maybe you didn't like inclines or something.

You know what would be cool, to have all of the big benchers on this site have an online incline competition of sorts.

Lones Green
05-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Lol, I know you give him crap, but I thought maybe you didn't like inclines or something.

You know what would be cool, to have all of the big benchers on this site have an online incline competition of sorts.

like 315 or 405 for reps

chris mason
05-29-2008, 05:46 PM
like 315 or 405 for reps

No, a raw max. I think that would be cool!

Rob Luyando
05-29-2008, 06:18 PM
As soon as I figure out how to do them with a bench shirt on I will join the competition. I am a gear whore and proud.

Travis Bell
05-29-2008, 07:48 PM
hahaha Rob you're a funny guy

Since I'm quite a ways out from my next meet, I'd probably be up for that. I probably wouldn't train for it, just up and do it as my ME movement for the day. I like raw stuff because it really doesn't matter a whole lot to me. Its fun every now and then to see where I'm at in my raw strength, although I'll get blown out of the water by several guys on here hahaha.

kingkong51
05-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Stop being a whore rob you going to catch something

Rob Luyando
05-30-2008, 07:20 AM
Stop being a whore rob you going to catch something

I will take my chances. I am Inzer born and bread Gear Whore! We are just going to have to use a Decline Bench instead of a Incline I can get my shirt to work on a decline.

HP666
05-30-2008, 12:08 PM
No, a raw max. I think that would be cool!

Maybe you could pick an exercise once a month or so, every six weeks, have the contest, and the winner gets a free ALN t shirt or something??? You know up the ante a little bit. :hump: