PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a cheat meal...That sucked?

beachmuscles
05-31-2008, 04:11 AM
Man. Looked foward to this week's cheat since last Friday...We go to this new restaurant over here that my friend wanted to try. I get home from the gym, have a shake, eat another meal about a hour later. Then about 1 hour later we headed out, only to wait 2 HOURS...I end up getting some chicken dish, and it wasn't good at all, and a very small portion. A hour after we left there I was starving. All I had was my VPX shake with me that I drank on the way home from the club we went to after dinner, then just had some cottage cheese and pb right now, and I'm heading to bed...

Any of you guys ever have a cheat meal, that isn't what you wanted/expected? All I had was a small salad, some rice/chicken. If anything it was probably less than I would eat for my normal meal, and I'm cutting. I was thinking of cheating again on Sunday at the beach, but debating if I should just hold out til next week.

Progress
05-31-2008, 05:48 AM
You went to an eating establishment and left hungry? Poor form, Peter.

Optimum08
06-02-2008, 12:08 PM
sounds like a huge let down. i would never want a cheat meal that wasn't wholly satisfying.

ryuage
06-02-2008, 12:16 PM
guess you should have ordered more...

JSully
06-02-2008, 04:01 PM
guess you should have ordered more...
:withstupi:

yeah.. why didn't you complain or just order more?

CrazyK
06-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Should've visited one of our nations millions of wonderful fast food establishments on the way home.

StrongAsHell
06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I had a cheat meal of ice cream that tasted awful. Dont buy soy ice cream for someone, its just not nice!

hellasss
06-04-2008, 06:02 AM
i hate having icecream and then wanting a microwave pizza