PDA

View Full Version : blowouts

Big LaP
06-02-2008, 08:53 AM
I just ordered a 1ply rage x bench shirt like 3 weeks ago. Just got it dialed in and able to touch my chest. while doing a working set with 650 the sleeve blew right out on the seem! I just sent it back to inzer. Do they replace or fix it? Does anyone know? I only have 3 weeks left till nationals so I have to figure something out. They told me there is a warranty but other than that they have given me no answers.

Travis Bell
06-02-2008, 09:27 AM
did you call them?

Big LaP
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM
hey travis, yes i did and i told them my perdicament. i sent it to them overnight and they got it this morning. they had no answers for me. said it may be a week for an answer. i cant wait to long cause ill have to break in a new one in 3 weeks time. thats a lot of training and a crushed spray bottle!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
06-02-2008, 10:44 AM
hey travis, yes i did and i told them my perdicament. i sent it to them overnight and they got it this morning. they had no answers for me. said it may be a week for an answer. i cant wait to long cause ill have to break in a new one in 3 weeks time. thats a lot of training and a crushed spray bottle!

After a week, give them another call and explain that you have a big national meet coming up.

Also, you might want to keep a back up shirt for emergencies.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Big LaP
06-02-2008, 11:09 AM
i do have a back up. it's really broken in. not to much pop in it anymore.

Travis Bell
06-02-2008, 12:13 PM

my advice man, plan on using your back up shirt. Don't try and force a new shirt right now. that way you just have peace of mind and know you'll get a bench in

You might try washing the older shirt. I wash mine on cold - cold cycle with no detergent in there. Keeps it nice and fresh. I wouldn't recommend throwing it in the dryer haha that sucker will shrink too much but hang it out on a line to air dry.

Also, after you get your first attempt in. If you feel really confident in the shirt, pull the sleeves down a little and get the collar down as well.

But as for the new shirt, I think it'd be a mistake to try and break in a new one this close to the meet

Big LaP
06-02-2008, 12:42 PM
thanks. i will try that with the old one this week. what do they do with the one i sent back? do you know?

thewicked
06-02-2008, 04:00 PM
just roll with what you've got.. no way any new shirt will be ready in that amount of time. I don't even use shirts and know that even if it's the same kinda shirt you WERE using..it'll be a different shirt than what you were used to in 3 weeks when it comes showtime. Just because it wasn't broken in like the other one.