PDA

View Full Version : a diet MIRACLE

Lones Green
06-03-2008, 01:22 PM
As some of you know, I've been attempting the classic feat of losing weight and gaining strength at the same time in the last few months. I thought I would personally share with you guys what has been going on with my diet, weight loss, and strength in this short time.

I contacted Chris Mason about what I wanted to do at the beginning of March. This was right after my first powerlifting meet. He set up a diet for me, (which was very similar to Mike Wolfe's beginning diet) and let me know a couple of changes I was to make to my routine. (the addition of cardio.) I won't post the whole diet or my whole routine, but here are the supplements I am using.

RESULTS
MAXIMUS (and double opticen shakes, cycled so I can still feel the effects of the Mircolactin)
Nitor
Nitrean

I also use a one a day men's vitamin, and a scoop of Waxy Maize pre-workout.

At my heaviest, I was around 330 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 304 pounds. I have gone from a 52 inch waist to a 47 inch waist. Some of you may not think this is a significant weightloss as it correlates to the amount of time I lost it in, but let me say some more.

At my meet, I hit a 475 squat in single ply gear and no knee wraps. About two months later, I hit a 585 box squat set at parallel depth with no knee wraps in the gym. I am a believer the strength increases I achieved with RESULTS and cleaning up my diet, mixed with the fat loss gains I had with Nitor, allowed me to achieve this.

Nitor has really helped me to stay alert and functional on the low amount of calories I am taking in. I really can't say enough about RESULTS. I've never been a supplement guy, but this supplement really works. I've even had to up the weight on my assistance exercises, due to the increased strength.

I am now squatting 545 for reps trying to break in a new squat suit. (this is with no briefs, no knee wraps, and straps down.)

I am getting compliments every day about how my face and gut both look slimmer, and I have never been stronger. My old powerlifting gear is falling off of me, and I've had to drill new holes in my lifting belt.

I plan to cut to the 275 weight class and do a meet when I reach that goal. I think you will be surprised what my numbers are compared to my weight at my last meet!

Lastly, I want all of you that are skeptical of my diet and the results I have achieved so far to know that this is no commercial or ad, this is me scribing the changes I have seen with the use of Atlarge products and the diet layed before me of Chris Mason. I am also no professional or sponsored powerlifter. I'm a normal guy with a passion for powerlifting. No 1000 lb squats (yet!), no free packages in the mail, I am a normal powerlifter. I also am a living, breathing, testimony. I post on these boards almost every day, and will be happy to answer ANY question you guys have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Lones Green

jbrin0tk
06-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Nice work, brother! It sounds like you've put a lot of hard work into this and been steered in the right direction by Chris. Keep it up and those last few pounds will be gone before you know it!

Jeff Roark
06-03-2008, 02:46 PM
nice work man! Keep it up.

Lones Green
06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I have put a lot of hard work in for sure.

lil' power
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Saw this big man in the gym yesterday and he is getting smaller ---looking real good Lones!

Ben Moore
06-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Awesome job man! The day of bigger is better in Powerlifting is going by the wayside.

Lones Green
06-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

bigbadwolfe
06-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Who the Hell is Mike Wolfe and please tell me about his diet :)

Good job keep up the good work!!!!

Travis Bell
06-03-2008, 05:32 PM
really awesome work Lones!

Jorge Sanchez
06-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Congratulations!! Keep going strong.

HP666
06-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Awesome job man!!!

Lones Green
06-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Who the Hell is Mike Wolfe and please tell me about his diet :)

Good job keep up the good work!!!!

i hear hes a pretty big bencher....

:hello:

thanks for the support guys. it really means a lot.

Hazerboy
06-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Impressive!

One thing I've wondered about is how long the strength gains from the supplements your taking stick around after you stop taking them. Supplements are expensive, and not all of us can expect to stay on them forever!

-Trent

Lones Green
06-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Impressive!

One thing I've wondered about is how long the strength gains from the supplements your taking stick around after you stop taking them. Supplements are expensive, and not all of us can expect to stay on them forever!

-Trent

this is a good question. as for things like protein powders, MRPS, weightgainers, etc...i think of them the same as food. if you stop taking protein the effects from it aren't going to disappear. i've seen Chris say the same thing about RESULTS on here before.

however, i am about to cycle off of RESULTS, i will let you know if i notice any dwindling strength or anything like that.

Invain
06-03-2008, 11:47 PM
this is a good question. as for things like protein powders, MRPS, weightgainers, etc...i think of them the same as food. if you stop taking protein the effects from it aren't going to disappear. i've seen Chris say the same thing about RESULTS on here before.

however, i am about to cycle off of RESULTS, i will let you know if i notice any dwindling strength or anything like that.

To be completely honest I've seen Chris say the opposite about Results when stopping use.

Anyways, great writeup lones. I'm glad to see an unbiased review from a regular on the boards most poeple here can trust. Nothing against sponsered lifters but a few people on the boards would rather read reviews from average joes that actually have to buy the supplements. I need to shave this flab off soon and this review may have convinced me to try Results while I cut.

chris mason
06-04-2008, 12:13 AM
You may lose some of the gains achieved when stopping the use of RESULTS, but nothing too dramatic from my experience.

Great stuff Lones! I am really proud of what you have achieved! I have had some pretty good success helping powerlifters lose body fat without losing strength and that is something that I take some pride in.

Lones Green
06-04-2008, 04:01 AM
thanks guys.

Chris you should be proud, you are a miracle worker! haha