PDA

View Full Version : Loving Nitrean

Ryan Celli
06-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I can honestly say Nitrean is the best protein supplement i've used. It's been helping my heavy training at 2-4 scoops a day. I'm going to try and make it a point to get 4-6 scoops a day these next three weeks before USPF Nationals.
Thanks ALN Ryan

MillerTime1485
06-06-2008, 09:02 PM
When I first got Nitrean it reminded me to much of a protein I used to take in highschool.. I think its the other protein they added to the Whey. I always had this problem of smelling it while drinking, and that smell is so bad haha. Anyways I always make sure I drink without smelling now and it actually does taste like chocolate. One thing that amazes me is how much it tastes the same in milk and water.

Ben Moore
06-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Nitrean is the stuff! I can't get over how well it mixes. No clumps at all, and that's uncommon for a casein containing protein.

Irish Pilot
06-09-2008, 03:34 PM
The strawberry in water is the easiest drinking protein I have found. I use it day after day and am not remotely sick of it like I was with other brands-flavors.

Interestingly, it doesnt taste like strawberry at all to me. Mixed appropriately, it tastes like a melted vanilla milkshake with just a tiny tiny hint of strawberry. Dont ask my why lol, but Ive had others conquer.