PDA

View Full Version : About to order Results :) ONE QUESTION I CANT FID ANSWERED

325rider
06-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey. So many creatine supplements such as cell-tech and things like that call for 5-10 grams of creatine per day sometimes split into 2 servings a day. Although, many creatine supplements only require one serving a day... ANYWAYS. My question is why does AtLarge only have 5 grams of creatine per day ? Can someone explain to me how this is more beneficial than taking pure creatine powder (5g servings) twice a day with a juice or something? I understand beta-alanine and the HMB play a role, but wouldnt people see better results with 7-10 grams and similar levels of the other ingredients on RESULTS? Thanks guys and this creatine is at the top of my list to order RIGHT now but i have to know why only 5gs of mono. a day is as effective as loading and maintaining with 5-10 grams

Notorious
06-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Hey. So many creatine supplements such as cell-tech and things like that call for 5-10 grams of creatine per day sometimes split into 2 servings a day. Although, many creatine supplements only require one serving a day... ANYWAYS. My question is why does AtLarge only have 5 grams of creatine per day ? Can someone explain to me how this is more beneficial than taking pure creatine powder (5g servings) twice a day with a juice or something? I understand beta-alanine and the HMB play a role, but wouldnt people see better results with 7-10 grams and similar levels of the other ingredients on RESULTS? Thanks guys and this creatine is at the top of my list to order RIGHT now but i have to know why only 5gs of mono. a day is as effective as loading and maintaining with 5-10 grams

The standard serving for creatine is 5g per day. For most people, that is enough. Companies like cell-tech like to put a ton of creatine in products to make them look better to people who don't know better, but it's really unnecessary.

325rider
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
The standard serving for creatine is 5g per day. For most people, that is enough. Companies like cell-tech like to put a ton of creatine in products to make them look better to people who don't know better, but it's really unnecessary.

I see :hello: Order placed. I would like others to chime in though just to make even more excited :evillaugh::evillaugh: O ya. And im not an annoying n00b who wants to take 10g a day and load and try to get jacked off it etc... I just wnat to be stronger during my workouts and not use N.O. products or pre workout drinks that rip you off. I also dont just want to use very cheap mono. because i have the money and the dextrose and beta are arguably significant additions to your creatine formula :thumbup:

325rider
06-07-2008, 03:43 PM
O wait! Any coupons for Wannabebig members?

chris mason
06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
No coupons at this time.

Thanks for your business!

Notorious hit the nail on the head. You can always get a side jug of Creatine 500 (very inexpensive) and add some creatine to your RESULTS if you like.

Chris

325rider
06-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Chris.... and any others. Would you recommend that i add 5grams of creatine ON TOP of using results everyday? I weigh 170lbs and 5'9 or so. Would that just be a waste of creatine or could gains be better?

Travis Bell
06-07-2008, 04:34 PM
you'd be fine with the 5g a day but if you're the kinda person who likes more of a good thing, 10g a day isn't going to hurt you at all

325rider
06-07-2008, 05:25 PM
decisions decisions. I dont want to risk upsetting my stomach and the sugar + creatine may have a small affect so taking 5 more grams a day may add to that cause. O well, I wonder if it would make me bigger and/or stronger to supplement straight creatine on top of RESULTS. GRR

Ben Moore
06-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I've done it both ways with not that much of a difference. RESULTS is a great on its own.

325rider
06-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Awsome. then ill just follow the directions AHHHH i want this ASAP hehe. I went in today for azz to ground squats and i finished with a few quality squats of 225 so im ready to rep that out and progress with results :) :)

AJ Roberts
06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Took results for the first time last night before my workout and absolutely loved the stuff.

325rider
06-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Awsome im really really looking forward to this I ordered it on saturday so hopefully it will be here tommorow (wednesday) I HOPE!!!!

325rider
06-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Empty of full stomach or it doesnt matter. Im supposed to take it one hour before i workout. One hour before i work out i have to eat a meal because of my metabolism. I feel perfect when i eat a lot of food (meat, beans, rice, grain bread, peanut butter) before workout. BUT, how am I supposed to take RESULTS on an empty stomach an hour before my workout...? Ill GO HUNGRY!!!! SO im assuming full stomach taking of RESULTS wont negatively affect the creatine am i right? If it does o well because i have to eat :( JUst want to know thought so i can try to alter the timing of my diet :) THanks guys

325rider
06-13-2008, 04:28 PM
help? :(

NickW
06-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Empty of full stomach or it doesnt matter. Im supposed to take it one hour before i workout. One hour before i work out i have to eat a meal because of my metabolism. I feel perfect when i eat a lot of food (meat, beans, rice, grain bread, peanut butter) before workout. BUT, how am I supposed to take RESULTS on an empty stomach an hour before my workout...? Ill GO HUNGRY!!!! SO im assuming full stomach taking of RESULTS wont negatively affect the creatine am i right? If it does o well because i have to eat :( JUst want to know thought so i can try to alter the timing of my diet :) THanks guys

Have a protein shake with water before hand. Fats will affect the absorption of the creatine by slowing down digestion. Creatine denatures very easily.

chris mason
06-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Don't worry about the timing. Daily use is MUCH more important. I take mine with breakfast daily.

Chris

325rider
06-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Okay :) I guess ill eat 1 hour and 30 minutes before i lift and ill take the serving of RESULTS about 45 mins before i lift. MY metabolism is so so so so fast so I dont think 45 minutes as opposed to 1 hour before workout will affect me negatively. PLUS, its usually about 10 minutes before I do anything really intense in the gym so by that time I should be okay :)

:edit: PLUS, RESULTS does help keep me a little fuller b/c of the carbs :):)

Jeff Roark
06-18-2008, 08:04 PM
well Chris says take it daily...I did take Results daily for about 2 weeks and then I got greedy. I knew I couldn't afford another tub and I wanted to make it stretch as far as I could make it go so I just took 2 scoops after each workout and that was only 3x per week and I say some great gains using using that way.

thewicked
06-19-2008, 01:05 PM
you'd be fine with the 5g a day but if you're the kinda person who likes more of a good thing, 10g a day isn't going to hurt you at all

5grams a day is working great for alot of users..give it a try first and then see how it works. Feel like you could benefit from more..have at it baby!

I'd take my results in the am on my off days and an hour before my workouts now on my workout days. Seems to be doing the trick!