PDA

View Full Version : Taking Thermocin, Multi, Fish Oil all at once? ok to add N/O supplement?

arctic
06-10-2008, 10:15 AM
A few days ago I began taking this At Large combo every morning before breakfast:
1 Multi
1 Fish oil
2 Thermocin

I then eat breakfast, wait about one hour, take 1 more Thermocin capsule and head off to the gym. I take the second dose (another 2-3 capsules) of Thermocin around mid afternoon a few hours after my workout.

Is it ok to take this morning pre-brekafast trio all together at once in the morning? My main concern is whether the combination of these supplements all at once would negate the effects of the other supplements. ie, perhaps taking the Fish oil with the Multi migh block absorption of some of the vitamins, or Multi might not allow Thermocin to deliver it's full effect. What are your thoughts?

Is it more effective to take all 3 Thermocin capsules at once?
I take 2 capsules before breakfast and 1 more capsule about an hour later right before my workout.

Is it ok to take a creatine/no supplement (Trac Extreme) with the Thermocin?

Trac Extreme: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/tracno.html
This stuff makes my workout much more effective. More energy, more weight, and the pump is awesome.

Ben Moore
06-10-2008, 08:42 PM
What are your goals for the Thermocin? Just energy or fat loss? I like the effects of taking them all at once. Seems to get me feeling warmer and a huge boost right at the beginning.

I would be more concerned with taking that supplement and the multi vitamin. They've added a lot more vitamins that you need to keep in mind.

arctic
06-18-2008, 10:31 AM
goals for thermocin are energy and fat loss. i began taking them all at once about 30 min. before my workout.

anyone know whether it is ok to take Trac Extreme before my workout if I am also taking Thermocin (3 caps, 2x a day)

Lones Green
06-18-2008, 01:27 PM
i'm not sure what trac extreme is, but don't most NO supplements have caffeine in them? if so, i wouldn't mix them. maybe add in some arginine and creatine if you are looking for the pump of the NO product. arginine is cheap, and you get the same pump.

chris mason
06-18-2008, 08:59 PM
The concern with Thermocin and the NO product is what Lones mentioned, the stimulants. You don't want to consume excessive stimulants so I would not combine them.

Taking the other products together is just fine.