PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bloated...

Cal_lifter_10
06-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Right when i wake up in the morning i feel great, i am not bloated, my stomach feels great. Obviously i get hungry and i eat, and it really doesnt matter what i eat, or seemingly how much, and i ALWAYS feel bloated and fat afterwards. My stomach bloats out physically and it looks like i have a unpleasant gut. Basically the entire day long i feel this same way, and each time i eat the feeling and look is refreshed.

I have recently overhauled my eating habits and i am eating much better food, and smaller portions at each meal, however the bloated feel and look remains. It is very frustrating because it makes me feel fat and discouraged every single time i eat.

I am lifting weights 3-5 times a week and i am working in cardio as well, whether it be running, biking, or eliptical machine in the gym. I am really just trying to lose body fat as best i can.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences the bloated look/feel every time they eat? Any possible suggestions/ideas/comments on dealing with it or preventing it?

Thanks.

teenathlete3030
06-16-2008, 11:18 AM
Not sure exactly what your eating, but generally when I feel bloated it's from a lot of carbs, or eating too much at once. I eat low carb all week, then up the carbs a lot on weekends. You would think that I would feel bloated on weekends then, but suprisingly this routine makes me feel great all the time.

growthrep
06-16-2008, 12:08 PM
I look my very best first thing in the morning. My abs and obliques are highly visible and my pec striations are like piano strings. The very moment I so much as eat or take a drink of anything, the definition fades significantly. I eat a balanced diet, focus on protein and drink lots of water.

basically, if I were going to the beach I'd have to do it first thing in the morning to look my best. I feel your pain, OP.

ali23
06-27-2008, 03:29 AM
dude.. i have the exact same problem.. and the replies given are irrellevant..

i wake up.. feel pretty fine.. then no matter what i eat, my stomach bloats up... carb free meals, carb meals, protein shake, soda (diet).. anything.. and it lasts a while..

if anyone has any idea what this problem is let me know. i've had this for 6-7 years now.. probably more just can't remember

MillerTime1485
06-27-2008, 03:39 AM
I used to have this feeling alot, started happening when I was 18 or so. After going and seeing a doctor it turned out I have a mild case of IBS, and now that I know I just make sure I dont eat alot of things that upset my stomach. Also make sure you have alot of fiber in the diet(take metamucil or benefiber if need be).. not saying this will 100% help you but it may.