PDA

View Full Version : Best mix of AtLarge products and when to take them?

JuryDuty
06-11-2008, 04:30 PM
My wife and I been using Nitrean and love it, but have heard good things about Results.

Should we replace Nitrean with Results for our whey/casein supplement, or are they completely different animals?

littlelou
06-12-2008, 10:29 AM
they are two totally different types of supplements. i think along with a soild diet and routine you will be more than happy with the results you will recieve from nitrean and results.

JuryDuty
06-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks, littlelou. Yes, now that I research more, I see that.

ALN, I recommend re-looking at the brief descriptions of each product on your main product page, to show the differences for those new to your products. Right now, I think a lot of them sound very similar or "generic." But when you get into each product, you can easily see the differences. Good stuff there.

NickW
06-12-2008, 11:44 AM
I personally have used/stacked Opticean, Nitrean, and ETS with great results in the past. The different protein blends are good for different times of the day, and ETS really helps with recovery and DOMS so you can hit it hard day in and day out. I will be trying Results very soon in addition to this stack, will report back in a few weeks on how it goes.