PDA

View Full Version : Got my stash today!!!!

NickW
06-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Today I got my stash of AtLarge supps. I got a 5lb tub of Nitrean, 5lb tub of Opticen, a bottle of ETS, and 2 bottles of Results! Let the gains begin!!!

chris mason
06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Lol, cool!

NickW
06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Lol, cool!

I'm excited, I've used everything before, except the results, and gotten terrific gains. This time should be even better. This will be my supplement stack for my comeback meet on July 13 in Niagara Falls!

motoko013
06-16-2008, 06:39 PM
try 1 scoop nitrean + 1 scoop opticen...YUM. that's assuming it's chocolate for both.

Travis Bell
06-16-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm excited, I've used everything before, except the results, and gotten terrific gains. This time should be even better. This will be my supplement stack for my comeback meet on July 13 in Niagara Falls!

I love results Nick. Try adding 5g of creatine to it for 10 total. I like to do that. I've been taking results non stop for little over 3 months now

Ben Moore
06-16-2008, 10:50 PM
That's awesome Nick - looking forward to hearing about the comeback meet!

Plyo-Solidity
06-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Congrats man. Results in a bottle! What will they think of next?

I just got back into training after an extended break.
Ordered some protein online last night.
Couldnt wait.
I went to the supermarket and bought some.
I feel more hardcore already

NickW
06-17-2008, 06:28 AM
I love results Nick. Try adding 5g of creatine to it for 10 total. I like to do that. I've been taking results non stop for little over 3 months now

Will do! Its tastes pretty good, and I don't get the flushing sensation I have gotten from other beta-alanine products which makes me happy. Can't wait until everything starts kicking in, lol. I take the Nitrean with me wherever I go, that way if its time for a shake I can just make it right there, it actually tastes good with just water.

SMK41
06-17-2008, 09:26 AM
try 1 scoop nitrean + 1 scoop opticen...YUM. that's assuming it's chocolate for both.

I actually like vanilla nitrean + chocolate opticen!

I think in the future I might start combining nitrean and opticen more. Maybe 2 scoops of opticen instead of 3 and then 1 scoop of nitrean per shake. That way I still get some PWO carbs but I get some extra protein since there is more protein per scoop of nitrean than opticen. Plus opticen tends to be kind of thick when mixed in milk as opposed to nitrean. So subbing out a scoop of opticen for a scoop of nitrean will thin out the shake a little.

325rider
06-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Congrats man. Results in a bottle! What will they think of next?

I just got back into training after an extended break.
Ordered some protein online last night.
Couldnt wait.
I went to the supermarket and bought some.
I feel more hardcore already

HAHA . Sadly i know waht you mean heheheh

smokinHawk
06-24-2008, 06:59 AM
so whats the chances of talking you into to starting your journal here, we would defiantly love to see it. I hope it is not top secrete.

NickW
06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
so whats the chances of talking you into to starting your journal here, we would defiantly love to see it. I hope it is not top secrete.

It is top secret for the time being, but I will start posting after my next meet which is only a few weeks away. I will be posting a vid shortly which will give a little bit away though.

P.s. Strawberry Nitrean + Cherry Results + 20ozs cold water = delicious!

Ben Moore
06-24-2008, 10:22 AM
That's damn genius!

Travis Bell
06-24-2008, 02:38 PM
It is top secret for the time being, but I will start posting after my next meet which is only a few weeks away. I will be posting a vid shortly which will give a little bit away though.

If its the video I'm thinking of LOL it will give a tad away.

NickW
06-24-2008, 03:51 PM
If its the video I'm thinking of LOL it will give a tad away.

Not that vid, but I think you will like this one just as well

razorcut
06-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Sounds tasty. I have my own favorite mixture of Orange Results and Vanilla Nitrean.

chris mason
06-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Not that vid, but I think you will like this one just as well

Vid, vid, vid, vid!

Hey Nick, didn't I need to send you some coupons or the like? PM me.