PDA

View Full Version : Looking to make weightloss more efficient :(

ViciousBish
06-16-2008, 05:55 PM
So, I'm losing weight. Down to 290 from 320. I work my butt off and I finally eat decent. I'm still not losing weight fast enough. I've proved to myself that I have the desire to lose it over the last couple months. I just need to get a gameplan.

I've cut down my diet into smaller meals more often. I've been doing cardio, heavy lifting. Protein vitamins. no sugar. little starch. I even cut down my drinking ALOT.

I'm just not losing weight fast enough.

Anyone on here who is losing weight want to help me out on this? I can give more information as needed.

Focused70
06-16-2008, 06:02 PM
There's always PSMF. Worth checking into.

Surfsup420
06-17-2008, 03:54 PM
If you have already read through the articles and are counting your meals on a site like fitday or something than the main thing is consistency. The fact that you use words like "decent" let me know that your diet could be cleaned up even more.

Keep up the good work, 30 pounds is really good! Continue sticking to the diet and lifting hard and the fat will come off.

Cheers!

Al3X
06-18-2008, 07:17 AM
If you're willing to take it serious eliminate whatever is prohibiting yourself. Cut the drinking completely. Follow a strength and HIIT program.

ViciousBish
06-18-2008, 09:05 AM
fair enough :) thanks