PDA

View Full Version : Results not absorbing completely?

SMK41
06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
I've been using Results for a month or so now, and I've been mixing 2 scoops with about 1.5-2 cups of water in one of ALN's shaker cups. I shake it up really good but after I finish there is always a small amount of powder left at the bottom that didn't absorb. I just figured it was extra dextrose b/c it's got to be tough to get all of that dextrose to completely absorb that quickly into the water. But I tasted some of the powder and it tastes like creatine (it was kind of flavorless and gritty ... I'm assuming dextrose would've been sweet like sugar) ... I know creatine doesn't really absorb well in water. I'm just wondering if it's possible that I'm dumping in 2 scoops of Results, having most of the dextrose absorb into the water, and losing 1-2 grams of creatine that isn't absorbing?

I've tried adding a little more water when I'm done and shaking it up and drinking it again, but I have to do this a few times to get all the powder out of there.

Anyone else notice this?

Travis Bell
06-17-2008, 10:42 AM
yeah its not a big deal. Just throw some extra water in there, swirl it around and down the rest

Lones Green
06-17-2008, 10:42 AM
i just drink it and what left over pour a little water in there and drink the rest. just like you said. there is nothing you can really do about it, its fine.

getb1g
06-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong... I think it's the creatine that settles.

Travis Bell
06-17-2008, 02:46 PM
yeah i think it is.

Ben Moore
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
I just snort the extra, but I've been told I'm a little off...:D

Travis Bell
06-17-2008, 04:44 PM
hahaha! nice

joey54
06-17-2008, 05:12 PM
when i mix most things, be it protein, waxy maize, bcaa's, creatine, or creatine with dextrose in the past I find it best to shake it, let it sit for no longer than a minute, and shake it up/mix it again. seems to mix better. might work with your results, don't know never tried the stuff.

chris mason
06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
It's the creatine and I just swish a little water in at the end and drink it.

thewicked
06-17-2008, 10:44 PM
yeah its not a big deal. Just throw some extra water in there, swirl it around and down the rest

that's what i do..or if you leave it sit for a few seconds after you stir it it'll all dissolve down no problem.