PDA

View Full Version : Luke Journal

LukeBandit
06-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone, i believe this is a place where i can be honest. I hate my body and feeling like im undersized and that shrimp feeling EX: can be pushed around. I have a mild form of pectus excavatium which means i have a sternum deformity plus im naturally skinny. Some of my background I have wrestled 112-130 thru my 4 yrs of high school and im athletic person but never been big. Im trying to bulk up i think my end goal would be abt 200LB.

This summer this is all going 2 change. I have the resources to work out this year. I will update my body by showing pics also. I am going 2 hit it hard this summer being on a strict diet and plan. Hopefuly bring lots of protein and calories in drinking tons of water and working out and sleeping. If anyone can bring in anytype if help tht will accel my body and its mass plz help. I hope to b another one of this forums skinny 2 big story.

liftnbig3
06-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone, i believe this is a place where i can be honest. I hate my body and feeling like im undersized and that shrimp feeling EX: can be pushed around. I have a mild form of pectus excavatium which means i have a sternum deformity plus im naturally skinny. Some of my background I have wrestled 112-130 thru my 4 yrs of high school and im athletic person but never been big. Im trying to bulk up i think my end goal would be abt 200LB.

This summer this is all going 2 change. I have the resources to work out this year. I will update my body by showing pics also. I am going 2 hit it hard this summer being on a strict diet and plan. Hopefuly bring lots of protein and calories in drinking tons of water and working out and sleeping. If anyone can bring in anytype if help tht will accel my body and its mass plz help. I hope to b another one of this forums skinny 2 big story.

Good luck bro,
What is your diet going to look like

Cards
06-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Good luck with your goals. Post a routine. As for this being your journal, you started it in the wrong section. We have a section specifically for journals.

LukeBandit
06-18-2008, 08:14 PM
im eating 4 eggs for breakfast with 2 toasts
3 PB sandwiches
steak ribs or any heavy meat for dinner
water through out the day

Today i went to the gym i found out tht my Rep on the bench is 115lb. low i know but we all got 2 start somewhere
my curl was 50lb and my squat was abt 250 i think i cant rember

any help would be used and helpful to accel my body thxs and pics are coming soon

randommetalguy
06-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Now that you've found your 1RMs you might want to take a look at some routines out there. This site discusses a bunch of them such as WBB, WBB 1.1, 5x5, or starting strength. It's best to pick a routine that works for you and use it until you stop seeing gains then switch things up down the road. Glad to see you've started lifting, stick with it, and good luck!