PDA

View Full Version : Unflavored RESULTS

ArmandSV
06-18-2008, 04:19 PM
would it be possible to get a unflavored RESULTS?
then it could be taken with nitrean and milk as a morning shake?

also what about a "diet" version. One without the dextrose. I used to add ALN creatine
to my opticen post workout shakes. Now I take results before, but I would rather just mix the creatine, HMB, and alanine into my PWO shake. The dextrose makes me sleepy and the 320 calories is a large chunk of the 1800-2000 cut I'm on.

thanks Chris

JSully
06-18-2008, 04:29 PM
according to the prior RESULTS thread, dextrose is what makes the product work. :confused:

Alot of people have asked for the dextrose free version but Chris advised that they can't do it.

Travis Bell
06-18-2008, 06:08 PM
unflavored would taste so freakin awful

Travis Bell
06-18-2008, 06:10 PM
oh and Jake, dextrose is a part of what makes the product work, same with all the other ingredients.

joey54
06-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Chris, kind of off topic, but any updates as far as any waxymaize products you guys might be offering, like a similiar formula to results, but replacing the dextrose with waxy maize?

chris mason
06-18-2008, 09:49 PM
according to the prior RESULTS thread, dextrose is what makes the product work. :confused:

Alot of people have asked for the dextrose free version but Chris advised that they can't do it.

Not true.

The dextrose helps the product, but is certainly not solely responsible for making it effective.

I have also never said we would not offer a dextrose free version. We may do so in the future. I am, as of now, undecided.

chris mason
06-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Chris, kind of off topic, but any updates as far as any waxymaize products you guys might be offering, like a similiar formula to results, but replacing the dextrose with waxy maize?

Well, sort of. We are working with a researcher who may have something better up his sleeve. Stay tuned...

joey54
06-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Well, sort of. We are working with a researcher who may have something better up his sleeve. Stay tuned...

Sweet. Can't wait.