PDA

View Full Version : Just tried Results...

BFGUITAR
06-19-2008, 11:59 AM
I can't say anything about my results... but WOW orange blast tastes HORRIBLE. I can eat almost anything but I think I gagged once on this. It was very hard to get the glass down. Is cherry also like this? It also smelled kind of chemically. Did I get a bad batch or is this how it always is?

Travis Bell
06-19-2008, 12:05 PM
just add more water and dilute it more. Otherwise some guys have mixed it with orange gatorade or whatever. Sometimes you've gotta get creative for the end benefit

SDS
06-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Yea orange is nasty. Red is a little bit more tolerable.

BFGUITAR
06-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Why exactly is it so nasty!?!?

chris mason
06-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Lol, I sell it and am not too big on the flavoring. For me it is palatable. The ingredients make it very difficult to flavor. That said, we have had a bunch of people who LOVE it.

KingWilder
06-19-2008, 02:55 PM
how much water are you using? I use 10oz and it's very sweet...not bad tasting at all (Even better mixed with an Orange G2)

Travis Bell
06-19-2008, 03:35 PM
You've just gotta remind yourself that you're not drinking it because it tastes good, you're drinking it because of the benefit it'll have for your training. The faster you get it down, the faster its over

ctwice23
06-19-2008, 03:39 PM
u lucky dog, mine was supposed to come in today but there was so called "adverse weather conditions" in commerce city last night so it should get here tomorrow...but i had heard that the orange tasted good, now idk what to think haha... a lot of people said torrent tasted good and i gag on that stuff

Invain
06-19-2008, 04:40 PM
I have orange right now and don't think it tastes that bad at all. There is a strange after-taste but if you ignore that it's pretty decent.

chris mason
06-19-2008, 06:18 PM
u lucky dog, mine was supposed to come in today but there was so called "adverse weather conditions" in commerce city last night so it should get here tomorrow...but i had heard that the orange tasted good, now idk what to think haha... a lot of people said torrent tasted good and i gag on that stuff

Don't get it for the flavor, get it for the RESULTS!

RBB
06-20-2008, 08:56 AM

i agree, i didn't like the orange at all. cherry, however, actually tastes pretty good. but chris is right, you're not buying this stuff for the taste.

big Z
06-20-2008, 06:23 PM
while i am not buying for the taste...it'd be nice if i didnt think i was gonna puke while drinking it. i just got cherry it is by far the worst tasting supplement ever haha

NickW
06-20-2008, 07:04 PM
I actually like the cherry flavor, and now I know to stick with that flavor, lol. I mix mine with 16oz of water.

Travis Bell
06-20-2008, 07:05 PM
oh seriously now. the WORST tasting ever??? I've drank much worse tasting supplements before. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'd drink it for fun, but on a general basis I think we forget supplements are not there to please our pallet like a bag of chips or some cookies. They are there to make the endless hours we spend in the gym a little more fruitful and help prepare us for the next session. If we have to endure a short period of discomfort so that we are better off for it both in the gym and when we recover so be it.

BFGUITAR
06-20-2008, 07:41 PM
I am still going to drink it :P
I'm just letting everyone know what I think of the taste. Hopefully so that it can be changed :D

Irish Pilot
06-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Im one of the ones who loves the red. ;) If you mix it right, its like koolaid.

Ben Moore
06-20-2008, 09:02 PM

There could be some kind of tag line in there, haha.

Ben Moore
06-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I actually have grown to like the cherry flavor. Have not tried the orange though.