PDA

View Full Version : knee problem

mr.strong
06-20-2008, 07:57 AM
basicaly when i squat i am in pain the next day. i have been resting for 2weeks at a time and tryd again and the same thing happens everytime i squat i have tryd this a few times over.could anyone give me suome help or advice i realy dont no were to start:thumbup:

jtteg_x
06-20-2008, 11:01 AM
how long has this been happening? how is your form?

thewicked
06-20-2008, 03:24 PM
what kind of pain? wha'ts the location? does it involve swelling? does it only happen when you squat? do you have any previous medical history to induce such problems? what's your form look like? do you wrap?

... there's alot of factors..form usually being the number one cause of knee problems.. and do'nt stop at 90* if you've been told that. Stopping right at or just before 90* puts the MOST stresss on the knees... below parallel transfers it back to the hips, etc.

mr.strong
06-21-2008, 11:44 AM
what kind of pain? wha'ts the location? does it involve swelling? does it only happen when you squat? do you have any previous medical history to induce such problems? what's your form look like? do you wrap?

... there's alot of factors..form usually being the number one cause of knee problems.. and do'nt stop at 90* if you've been told that. Stopping right at or just before 90* puts the MOST stresss on the knees... below parallel transfers it back to the hips, etc.

the pian is the same as banging your knee on a door ect, there is no swelling, i can max deadlift ect just happens when i squat even unweigthed squats, my form is pritty good has been better but since this pain has came my form isnt quite as good, i also have a problem now in the hole my knees just give in under me but with any weight on the bar. i dont have a medical history, i dont wrap but was thinking of starting now. i do train in nike air dont no if the shoes make any difference:confused:also my squatting was flying up in weight before this happend

mr.strong
06-21-2008, 11:47 AM
how long has this been happening? how is your form?

i would say 2months with 2weeks rest in between each squatting session

thewicked
06-22-2008, 05:38 PM
time to see a doctor if that's the case