PDA

View Full Version : 300 calories since 8am

Phenom
06-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Just like the title says. I woke up at 8am, no appetite. Ate some crappy microwave pizza an hour or two ago, and that's it for the day other than a few bottles of water. Stomach hasn't been growling at all today. I'm a little stressed over girlfriend problems and a few other things. But I can usually just deal with stuff like that without too much of a problem. Any ideas? Anyone ever have a day like this?

Invain
06-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Have you tried liquids, like milk? I know dairy isn't necessarily easy on the stomach but it might be easier to get down. I'd forget about macros and eat just about anything in order to get some more calories in. One day shouldn't be a big deal though.

VikingWarlord
06-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Most of my weekends get like that. I don't usually eat until about halfway through the day anyway but on the weekends thing get busy and before I know it, it's like 4PM and I realized I hadn't eaten yet.

Phenom
06-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm going to head out to grab some fast food in a bit. Hopefully get down at least 1000 calories. Probably finish the night off with a weight gainer shake and a nitrean shake later on.