PDA

View Full Version : Hows this diet? Should I be losing weight?

lun0
06-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Guys,

I don't frequent here to much but I have gotten back in a diet, and I am a little lost. I started this diet below and have done for almost 2 week and since then I have gained 1 pound. I have been doing a lot of water and have been doing very rigid to the diet attached. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something? I am also working out but do not think that I have gained enough muscle to substitute the weight I was supposed to lose. I am just a little worried since I never had problem losing and normally I lose fast, is there a certain thing I am missing? Fiber? am I eating to much sugar?

Also here is the routine I am using for work out.

3 sets of 6-8 reps of each exercise 3 times a week

Barbell Squat
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
Half Kneeling Cable lift with Rope
Dumbell Alternating Bench Press
Neutral Grip Pull Up
Dumbell Curl to Over Head Press
Swiss Ball Plate Crunch

I am doing this 3 times a week and the other days I am doing a mixture of ab exercises and some other core exercises.

Thanks and I appreciate your comments and critiques

lun0
06-23-2008, 11:02 PM
I need some guidance hehehe I would like to know what you guys think overall

Thanks again

Doobs
06-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Well what do you need to eat for maintenance? Answer that question and you'll be able to answer your own question. 1200 is pretty low though, that's probably enough to lose weight on and you just put on a couple pounds of water weight. Also make sure your numbers are accurate.

emjlr3
06-25-2008, 09:16 AM
u should lose weight - unless your 75 lbs. or so, with that set, the weight you lose wil probably be mostly muscle