PDA

View Full Version : One person in the world...

adamshere_69
06-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Me and my friend (Kornmong) was having a debate, do you think someone in the worlds population of 6,602,224,175 would find a front squat easier than a back squat dosent matter what weight or anything just finds it easier??
I said atleast one person in the world would,
Kornmong said nah there isnt one person...
so lets hear it??? :outnumber:

strongkid963
06-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Me and my friend (Kornmong) was having a debate, do you think someone in the worlds population of 6,602,224,175 would find a front squat easier than a back squat dosent matter what weight or anything just finds it easier??
I said atleast one person in the world would,
Kornmong said nah there isnt one person...
so lets hear it??? :outnumber:

people who cant take the pain of the bar o back

Ben Moore
06-24-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question but here goes. I do believe some people are naturally born to back squat (like me, haha) and some others are more comfortable with the front variety. You are always going to have the genetic anomolies that make everyone else look foolish at even attempting.

adamshere_69
06-24-2008, 10:20 AM
people who cant take the pain of the bar o back

Ok my friend just reminded me that you have to be able to do both?

Reko
06-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Sounds like your friend doesn't like to front squat...
Sure its possible.

TJM
06-24-2008, 12:49 PM
I find it much easier and comfortable to front squat then back squat. It's easier for me to go below parallele and I'm able to keep a closer stance on them. Of course I can't use as much weight but it def. feels better for me.

Phenom
06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I say front squat is way easier. Kornmong loses.

sayagain
06-24-2008, 01:36 PM
I say Kornmong is right, nobody in the world could possibly find front squats to be easier. :confused:

biglift
06-24-2008, 01:42 PM
back squats are much easier....people have back squatted for thousands of years...

Hazerboy
06-24-2008, 02:23 PM
this depends on what kind of constraints you wanna put on your question. Does this person train the back squat just as much as the front squat? Are you only considering their first few attempts (i.e. there exists a person who is predisposed at being a good front squatter, but with enough practice its unknown which one will be better). I think there certainly do exist plenty of people where are naturally better front squatters from the beginning, but simply because the back squat gives you better leverage, I'd say with enough practice anyone would be able to handle enough weight on the back squat.

youngguns
06-24-2008, 06:18 PM
i back squat more weight than i front squat, but i still find front squating much more comfortable, and i just plain like it better. the real question, does anyone prefer overhead squat to these 2 types of squats?

Detard
06-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Built prefers front squats over back squats. AKA kornmong = fail

RhodeHouse
06-24-2008, 09:33 PM
What's a front squat? Is that what you do when the urinal is too low and you don't want to piss on the top of it and get it all over your pants?

fatass
06-25-2008, 03:23 PM
lol im that person.. i love to front squat I wish in competitions everyone wold competed in the front squat as opposed to the back squat.....