PDA

View Full Version : bench form video

jbrin0tk
06-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey guys,

I've never actually videotaped my form until today, so I thought I would share it here and get the opinions of the pros and anyone else who would like to comment. Here is the link to my bench video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUbuiOGojQ

In the video, I am working with 255lbs., or 83.5% to be technical (I know, blah, blah, blah). I only filmed this for form purposes. My max is 305lbs. And yes, I know I am weak, haha!

One thing...I am horribly re tarded when it comes to internet videos and youtube, etc. I have never recorded anything, let alone upload it to youtube. Due to this, for some reason the video is sideways so you may have to turn your head a bit! Thanks, guys, for all of your help!

vdizenzo
06-24-2008, 08:31 PM
That's very hard to see. You need to take the video from a wider angle and a little off to the side so we can see everything.

Travis Bell
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Stability looks good in that video man! Keep up the good work. Like we talked about, leg drive will help the more you develop that but keep at it.

jbrin0tk
06-24-2008, 09:07 PM
That's very hard to see. You need to take the video from a wider angle and a little off to the side so we can see everything.

Ok, thanks for the tips, Vinnie! I appreciate it, man! Like I said, I'd never done this before so I wasn't sure what to do!

Stability looks good in that video man! Keep up the good work. Like we talked about, leg drive will help the more you develop that but keep at it.

Thanks, Travis! I appreciate all of your help, man!

Eric Downey
06-24-2008, 11:03 PM
looked good what was the weight?

jbrin0tk
06-25-2008, 07:27 AM
looked good what was the weight?

It was 255lbs., which is about 84% of my max. Thanks for checking it out, brother!