PDA

View Full Version : big's annual update extravaganza.

big
03-24-2002, 04:26 AM
sup, I have decided to more or less stop posting for various reasons. I will however continue reading as usual. Instead I have decided to start this journal to give you an update on whats goin' on with my training. It will only be updated when something interesting happens, which might be once a week once a month....

The last 6-8 months I feel I have come very far in my training, I have learnt what my body responds well to both in terms of diet and training. Ofcourse it can allways be improved.

Right now I'm train 6-7 days a week, something that I tried 8months ago and brought my body to a complete stop. :p Since then I'm much better at listening to my body and things are going really well at the moment. I train at the gym 4 days a week and 2-3 times a week I take a 30min jog. The jog is medium intensity bassically I jog as fast as I can without having to stop/walk. This usualy takes place in the evening, and I do it when I feel up to it (no set days).

Since my peak of 82.5kg I am now down to 78.5 this morning, I'm losing 0.5kg a week and will continue untill I reach 75-76kg, I doubt I will have to go as low as 75 the way I look now. The plan is to cut until ~10% bf, I might even post some pics here then. Then I'll maintain or add alittle fat during the summer. Tomorrow I will call the people at the summer job I had last year and see if I can work there two months this year. At the start of august I'll start bulking and continue doing so untill february. Anyway I'll most likely post a pic before the end of the year.

Right now I'm using two training splits which a switch between every 8 weeks or so. Not losing strength while cutting is very important and has not been a problem so far, infact I'm making great gains.

Goal is to add 10kg to my dip, 16kg(total) to my dumbbell bench, 50kg :eek: to my legpress and be able to do a 75kg seated behind the neck press in the smith(I did 50k *3 today). The last one will most likely not be possible, the others I feel are possible. I haven't really done legpress before and my body is still adapting to them.

Mystic Eric
03-25-2002, 12:16 AM
wtf? why have you stopped posting?

big
03-25-2002, 03:24 AM
It feels like it's the right thing to do right now. I have a lot on my mind have to try and turn my life around and find something positive. Have to focus on that for now. :)

I called the job today, it went very well. They said they would call back in 2-3 weeks. Don't think there will be any problems.

This morning I only had a protein drink and then off to the gym to do legs. :p ouch feelt really sick and tired, I increased the weight on all lifts though so that was cool.

And another thing I never remember when to use 'too' or 'to', I wish I were good at English :) It's getting warmer here, finally. Can't wait for the summer. And it's less then a month left until I get my drivers license back.

Mystic Eric
03-25-2002, 12:03 PM
Well good luck buddy. :)

Man, is it just me, or does everyone have fucked up problems in their life? Life sucks.

big
03-28-2002, 03:32 AM
heh I guess that why we are all here instead of out in the real world.

I'm gonna have a hard time reaching my weight goal for sunday, so I'm gonna make some changes. My two big meals will become four small ones, cardio will be cut down to once a week. I don't use the cardio to lose weight anyway. My strength goals will be hard/impossible to reach, as always. ;) I have one maybe one and a half months of cuting to go. After that I will increase the carbs and maybe my lifts will go up more.

Since 'Mr forearms' :p said that hang cleans were such a good trap exercise I decided to do them today. 110lbs*2 :D well I never said I was strong. I'll try to get one plate per side * 5. I thought they were gonna be really hard technically to perform, but to my surprise it came very naturally to me. And my forearms looked FREAKY in the top position. :) My left shoulder is giving me a bit of trouble, nothing to worry about yet though.

big
03-31-2002, 11:08 AM
I did not make my body weight goal for this week, not even close.
I'm gonna start doing some low intensity cardio (walking), I did this morning and I will go out for another one now (19:00), about half an hour. Probably gonna do this every morning for the four-five weeks I have left. Everyone seems to love this morning cardio crap, so we'll see how things goes.

In exactly two weeks I will most likely go see the swedish championships in bb and something called athletic fitness (they do chins/dips and a obstacle course plus the bb style posing) my cousins friend is competing. :) Maybe he can give me some tips. I'm also thinking of switching to the same gym he uses (it's been voted swedens best gym 3-4 years in a row). Gonna run it by him see what he says. And the same weekend I have my first shooting competition in 1-1½ years. Gonna start up again, do one or two competitions a month.

http://www.pure-zero.com/funny/awayfromme.jpg

big
04-03-2002, 04:23 AM
Hello again, time for alittle update:

This is what my diet looks like on my non school days:

-----------------------------------
08:00-09:00

protein shake, (slice of bread)

09:00-11:30

workout

11:30

protein shake and banana

12:00-12:30

pasta, chicken/meatballs and tuna

14:00-15:00

eggs and a slice of bread

17:00-19:00

pasta, chicken/meatballs and tuna

19:00-19:30

walk or jog 30min

20:00

half a protein shake

21:30-22:00

half a protein shake
--------------------------------

Not a whole lot. I changed the 14:00-15:00 meal, it was the same as the other meals before. On school days there are more carbs. My weight fluctuates alot, maybe not alot but 2-2½lbs. After my cheat day I almost go back to my starting weight, and then I'll just have to lose more weight the next week. It's probably just water weight but still.

I was 78.5kg this morning, goal is 77.5 on sunday. :(

Qualifying for the bb competition is on saturday, I'll post some pictures from that if I can find some. I have two exams this week tomorrow Unix and friday is computer communication. This is the second time I take them. Hope I'll pass at least one. I wish I could drop school and workout full time.

big
04-08-2002, 08:00 AM
My diet is sucky right now, I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue it or not. I will probably try and better myself for 2-3 weeks then I'll take some photos. :p Bet you will be looking forward to those huh. lol. I'll even shave and all haha. The pics will serve as 'before' pics to the ones i'll be posting next winter (the end of november)

--------------
The guy I mentioned earlier did qualify woohoo :) So next sunday I will be going to watch him compete. I tried to find him in the pictures but I'm not sure what he looks like. Anyway these are his results I'll find a pic in a week or so.

Symmetry: 5th
Chins: 15 / 15th place
Dips: 27 / 7th place
Obstacle course: 20
He ended up 12th total.
---------------

A guy in my class won $12'000 this weekend, lucky bastard.

Anyway I won't reach no 10% that's for sure, even if I did there would be nothing left of me.... :p Maybe next year. I have a shooting competition next saturday that should be interesting. I'll end up last but who cares. And on sunday I'll be going to see the competition. Hmm a fun weekend for a change. :)

EDIT: corrected wrong placing on the chins.

big
04-14-2002, 04:01 AM
I have lost an inch from my gut :) and I'm gonna start taning now.
Workout has been going well, except for the dbl presses. I couldn't get the weights up to my shoulders, gonna do standing brb press instead. :( I'm back to doing squats/dl/bench again. Deadlift and squat had gone up a little but my bench was a bit of a disappointment.

My cousin was at a soccer game yesterday and stayed out late so he didn't want to go to the bb competition which started at 09:00. It sucks that no one can ever do anything for me for once.

I had my first shooting competition in one and a half years yesterday. Went better then I had expected, had a good time. :) Although I got a ******* shell inside my t-shirt and it burned like hell.

Oh and another thing I slipped in the gym shower, didn't fall but as a reflex I accidently kicked a sharp edge and cut my toe open.

Hope I passed my exams....

*I haven't weighed myself in a couple of days, think I'm 171lbs. I'll post pixs in two weeks. Won't that be exiting. I'll include a before after shot also.

big
04-16-2002, 11:28 PM
It's funny how I preper for the pix. :p
Anyway I'm gonna try and do a week of LOW carbs. I love my pizza and candy diet thought auug. Last night I shaved my ass, infact my whole body. :eek: It took like 1½ hours. I mainly did it because the tan bed was unable to penetrate the forest called my legs, and I didn't get a tan. :p

You wouldn't believe how stupid I look, like some sort of stranded white whale.

http://www.pure-zero.com/funny/darth.jpg

big
04-20-2002, 12:30 PM
heh I'm funny.

Update time. Woohoo update time you might think.

stick death funny stuff (http://www.stickdeath.com/martyr.html)

Some interesting stuff has happen this week: I found out what "All your base are belong to us" means (remember GB's "drunken post", it was not a drunken post.)
Numero dos. I got a protein supply source. :) 2kg Twinlab tripple whey for $35 plus they deliver it to my door. (now I buy 3kg protec for $80) :cool: And on another note, tuesday is april 23rd.

I haven't weighed myself in like a week, this morning I looked sort of cut. yeeey. I'm gonna tan some more and pictures will probably be up this weekend. Can't wait huh? :rolleyes:

I just have to say that in order for me to look any good I have to be like 110kgs(240lbs) and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon so I might as well post what I look like now. The idea is to post new pictures every 6 months or so. I dunno if it's a great idea or what but that's what i'll do. I might throw in som weights after I post the pictures. After the pictures are taken I will bump carbs up like 500g or something like that.

The warehouse I worked in last summer only needed me to work like one month this year. fuckers. I'll do some studying by myself play golf and lift during the free summer months instead. The idea was to use that money to finance my extra strong muscle tech suppliments. :p I might have to go without them a year or two. Time will tell.

Well anyway I'm 6'1 and 170lbs <15%, so expect to see some pictures of a fat crappy looking kid next weekend. Consider yourselfs warned. Oh and if you wanna flame go ahead I'll survive.

big
04-24-2002, 10:18 AM
ahh ****, I tried to take a test pic today. It looked like crap! You couldn't see any of the detail I can in the mirror, think it's the resolution on my camera. Just compared it to one taken about a year ago. lol funny stuff. Anyway I told you I would post them and I will. (this weekend) But they looked a 100 times worse then I expected. Auug I tried taking one in the mirror the color came out all strange and still no detail but better then before **** it...

I mentioned one of the women who work at the front desk at my gym in a previous journal. Well I have come to the conclusion that she is the finest girl I've seen in my life that is all. I have to switch gym in a couple of months though. :(

Everything lifting related will be a different color from now on. Weights etc. After I post the pictures I will bulk like I've never seen food before. ;) I got to get my strength up.

Weigh: 170lbs

Diet has been ace, :redface: hamburgers yesterday and pizza today.

It was hot as hell outside today. 20 C (thats like 450F or something like indoor temp)

And I got my drivers license back muhahah, almost got pulled over by the cops right away, but I saw trough there plan and avoided it. Ahh 7 months without being able to drive is finally over. It went alot better then expected thought I would burst out in rage more often. ;)

big
04-25-2002, 02:29 PM
STATS:
23years
185cm (6'1)
78kg (170lbs)

Biceps: 39cm (15') (measured like in the left pic)
waist: 80cm (31'½) (over the belly button :) flexed) -you are suppose to do it relaxed but I have alwasy done it this way.

I cut down from ~180lbs, my waist has gone down 4cm from when I decided to cut. Was even bigger before that. :p heh I relize I'm probably fatter then some of you are when you are bulking but **** it I do the best I can. Feel free to comment if you like, don't worry I can handle it. ;) I know I look crappy.

I'll post new pics in about 6months when I'm big, bald and with bigger gyno. I will also start posting workout weights from now on. (once a week) But just the first exercise in every workout.

EDIT: oops pic further down

smalls
04-25-2002, 04:16 PM
What are you talking about being fat. You look pretty damn lean to me. Good work, just keep at it man.

big
04-27-2002, 12:48 AM
Thanks :) Well it's nice to be bulking again. I'm gonna focus on getting my strength up and not worry about getting fat for now. It's nice to know that I can get lean if I want to. And not have to worry about it. Things are going pretty good right now.

big
04-30-2002, 05:38 AM
I accidently removed the pic. I was gonna change the format, [im linking it to anther page from wbb]

big
05-04-2002, 04:00 AM
Deadlift: 120k * 7reps (let the bar rest to long on the floor)
Standing brb. military press: 45k * 10 (hit myself in the face with the bar on the first rep)
Squat: 75k * 7 (lower back real sore from DL)
Benchpress: 60k * 7 (bad warmup)

Weigh: ~78.5k

Mystic Eric
05-04-2002, 04:15 AM
You're looking good. Of course you can put on some more muscles mass, but that will come in due time. keep it up.

big
05-04-2002, 04:47 AM
thanks... yeah I know. :) Things have been going ok I guess. My forarms are almost the size my biceps were little over a year ago, even though I never work out my forarms. :) I haven't worked out abs in a month now. Have to start doing that again.

The hot gurl that works at my gym was working out today... dang. She is so! my type. oh well.....

2 weeks left of school then 2 weeks of exams.... hope things go ok. I have my 10min English presentation on monday.

And I think I'm incapable of ever being happy.... that is all for today.

big
05-11-2002, 04:37 AM
Deadlift: 120k * 5reps (had to work in with a PT = no rest between sets)
Standing brb. military press: ---- (crazy much people in the gym did this last)
Squat: 75k * 8 (lower back crazy sore from DL, also bad form from rep 4)
Benchpress: 60k * 8 (perfect reps, good stuff Matthew good stuff)

I'm changing the split a bit, rotating the days. (Because of my sore back.)
'New' split:

Legs
Back
Rest
Chest
Shoulders
Rest
Rest

Other insanely interesting stuff:
My hells angels neighbour started talking to me the other day, don't really know why. He asked if I was afraid of their dog I said yes. And a guy on a motor bike went all road rage on me the other day, freak. My 10min English presentation went well, so that's nice. Only one week left of school plus two weeks of exams (only two thou...)

Oh god I hate my gym.

big
05-15-2002, 03:18 PM
[B]Deadlift: 120k * 3reps
Standing brb. military press: didn't do
Squat: 75k * 8
Benchpress: 60k * 6

None of the lifts were made at my usual workout time. Anyway I'm taking a rest week, the lifts gets fucked up when I switched the day. I'm sore all over and not in a good way. It was just the main lifts that sucked the rest of the workout went well. I'm just gonna eat and grow for a week now.

I have the reunion thíng on friday.

big
05-24-2002, 04:07 AM
Deadlift: rest day
Squat: rest day
Benchpress: 60k * 6 (not to hard, real good contact, sore as hell in tricep and chest after this workout)
Shoulders: did seated BTN in smith 40k *10 or so, for 3 sets (tricep real sore after chest, so that's ok)

Weigh: ~78k (diet has been kinda sucky. Had the reunion and have been playing golf.)

Back is better, will DL on monday.

The reunion went as I had foreseen, good. Trouble in school, I'll have to sort it out. Time to lead my people. Í'm gonna be a official or whatever it's called at the swedish championship precision shooting. There was a meeting last night when we went through the rules and so on. I though I was gonna do something easy. heh umm. There is gonna be two guys for every competitor, one will count the points(meaning he will have to judge if it's a 9 or 10...) and one will write down and check the score. oh well....

Feel free to give advice or whatever, I don't keep a journal to impress you with my massive lifts. ;) Might be hard since I don't give alot of info. Anyway it's my diet that limits my progress right now.

Sebi
05-25-2002, 07:52 AM
Good job man! Looking good. I just noticed that you're taller than me. lol
BTW why do you hate your gym?

big
05-25-2002, 09:05 AM
not by much though. You're 180 or something right? Your ******* ripped though. :) I'm gonna bulk to 80k by the end of august, thats the plan anyway. Will see what happens after that.

My gym is like a fitness gym, or rather they have alot of that cardio, spinning crap. They have alot of gyms here, mine is the best of them. They have all the free weights and stuff I need. Squat rack, benches and a place to deadlift no power rack though so I finish of with a couple of sets of legpress after the squat.

Just crowded with idiots, people that put their feet on the dumbbells when they bench. Put the bench half a meter from the dbl rack when the whole ******* room is empty. I have only seen one guy do proper squats and he was ******* huge. Anyway lot of people there for the wrong reasons. I workout in the morning though so it's ok, same people pretty much most of them are ok.

in 2½-3months my membership expires and I will change to one of these:

progym (http://www.progym.se/) ('bilder' = photos)
deltagym (http://www.deltagym.com/)

The first one is like 500m from my house. I think I will go with that one. I like being away from all the real freaks, I 'know' alot of people that workout at the second one from other forums. I want to be away from the competition crowd.

big
05-31-2002, 04:21 AM
Deadlift: 100k*10-12 or so (harder then I had expected)
Squat: 60*12-15
Benchpress: 70*2 (floor press) (these sucked big time, did not like them at all.)
Shoulders: did seated BTN in smith 45k *6-7 or so (was gonna go for a pr [50*4] but an idiot was using the good smith so I had to use the fucked up one)

Weigh: ~78k (diet still not very good)

Goal was to BP 70*4 SQ 90*4 DL 150*1 by june 1st. I could probably get my squat up there pretty quick if I tried harder, or maybe it's because I dont try as hard that I have never had any problems getting my legs bigger. I did some front squats this week again. This time the bar was to far out, last time I had it to close.

I should get me one of those journal groupie girls that are so popular. Maybe I would get stronger then instead of weaker each week.

Add on:

This is todays diet and what I try to do everyday (bulk diet):

0900: kellogs all bran and milk.
0930: protein shake with 0.5L milk
*** go lift ***
1130: protein shake with 0.5L milk
1200: chicken, pasta and half can of tuna
1500: chicken, pasta and half can of tuna
1800: simular to the one above
2100: kellogs all bran and milk.
2200: protein shake with 0.5L milk

sometimes a skip the 1500 meal and have a smaller meal plus a smaller meal at 2000. If I could only stick to this everyday I would gain weight like crazy. :)

And this is what my split looks like:

Back: DL, bent over brb rows, horizontal row, pulldowns
Legs SQ, legpress (1 or 2 sets to finish of quads), leg curl, extension, seated calf raise (don't have a power rack thats why I do the legpress)
Rest
Rest
Chest/triceps: BP, close grip BP, seated BP(machine), pec deck, skullcrusher
Shoulder/biceps: BTN press, upright rows, front brb raise, shrug, dumbbell curl

I like to keep a high volume and try to do 4sets it's usually less. And I keep reps between 4-12 slow and controlled.

This is where I feel I have come the furthest in my bb career. :) Have to work harder on the diet and i'll be set.

Sebi
06-01-2002, 09:10 AM
right attitude you have.

keep it up :thumbup:

big
06-11-2002, 05:45 AM
Thanks Seb.

Deadlift: 105k*8 (did my whole routine backwards, these were last. Only did one set)
Squat: 90*5-6 [partialls] (was easy.)
Benchpress: 65*6 (woohoo it's all in my head if I can just focus, which I did this day.)
Shoulders: seated BTN in smith 50k *4 (was ok)

Weigh: ~78.5k (diet has been ok those days I was able to keep it. 2 bad days)

Ok this might amuse some of you.

Since wbb was down I had to actually go outside and do something. So my younger cousin graduated high school (I guess it would be called, shes 18). So I helped out her older brother who is my age fix the party. (their parents past away a couple of years ago). He had rented this huge truck which we set up a sound system on and drove around dancing and drinking on, alot of people do that here sort of a tradition. Anyway they live in a rich part of town, and DAMN were the girls hot there. We were waiting outside school for her to come out, lots of people there. I'm telling you if there is such a thing as heaven that was it. Never smiled so much in my life, got ******* doms in my jaw....! :drooling: Then we went around stockholm for 3-4 hours drinking dancing... nice women on the truck too. :D And as we past other trucks they threw and sprayed beer at us, I threw a beer in someones head. :p funny.

So you can imagine: I had been there since 8 that morning at 13 she came out of the school then we drove around untill 16. I drank about 4-5 beers and some champagne and ½-1L water. And I had not been to the bathroom :eek: To make along story short I ended up pissing in a sink, I was drunk as hell. Only one other person in the apartment though, and she was in the bathroom so I dont think she noticed. :rolleyes: Later at about 17 all the relatives came... lol they were all sober and we were almost passed out. I didn't recognize one of my cousins, so I was like Hello I'm mathew. :p haha that was a fun day.... a also flirted with a girl, had to try dammit. And the cousin that graduated passed out at about 18... haha

I had two meals that day, **** was I drunk... I haven't been drunk at all in like 2-3 years. I drank only water from about 17-22 so I didn't get a hangover or anything. Also the two meals that I had were good so they saved me. :) I also meet the bb that I have mentioned before, found some pics of him that I could post but I wont. He was quite funny, people got a bit freaked out by him which made him laugh. :p I left about the time he came so we didn't really talk.

Most fun I have had since as long as I can remember....

big
06-15-2002, 03:53 AM
Deadlift: 125k*4-5 (bad lifts)
Squat: 75*6 (did them at my old gym, was twice as hot as my regular one... pew.)
Benchpress: 65*6+1 (last rep I had to let my ass off the bench.)
*I'll stop posting shoulders*

Weigh: ~79k (waist is even smaller then when I was 77 at the photos on page one.)

Two retards used the squat rack to bench under even though the regular benches were free... :confused: God I hate my gym.

I have been doing alot of thinking lately... Also I had this dream a couple of weeks ago...

edit: 40lbs dbl curls in your face. Stockholm muscle machine mass in your face. 40lbs dbl curls one arm, don't try it at home. :) light weights woo woo.

Jane
06-15-2002, 07:48 AM
Damn US system. :mad:
I can't understand any of your poundages. :)

big
06-15-2002, 07:58 AM
:D you trying to see if outlift me? I think you do though. :(

big
06-21-2002, 05:17 AM
Deadlift: 125k*4 (slow lifts [32 tempo] it was **** heavy thats why it was slow, nice form though. Got rep 5 up 10cm then I had to drop it, bad I know.)
Squat: 80*3 (pr is 4)
Benchpress: nothing to write home about

Weigh: ~79.5-80k (scale ran out of batteries). I'm out of protein powder so I'm gaining weight like crazy.

Bench day in hell
j/k just got back from chest/tri workout at golds gym venice beach. Not really but from the most famous gym in sweden anyway. (see link above[deltagym]).

My regular gym is open almost year round even on new years, but not today and tomorrow (some swedish holiday)

Anyway I got there and there was noone at the front desk, so I looked all confused and scared (like I always do). So this guy comes up and tells me the boss is outside he'll be right back, you can change over there..... The gym was cramped as hell, I did not like it at all. Remember this was a swedish holiday and there were maybe 10-15 people there and the gym is like half full. So now I understand alittle better why I only payed $5 here and would have to pay $20 at my regular gym if I wasn't a memeber.

Oh yea there were 2 maybe 3 big guys there, and when I say big I'm talking Jimmy yates big. :) One of them looked at me pointed, I looked behind me thinking he was pointing at someone else but there was no one behind me. Then he says: I'm gonna **** you up. j/k that didn't really happen. Also I had a hard time finding any small plates. wtf is that about.

Tomorrow I'll try the other gym [progym] see link above.

...in the dream i meet someone I had forgotten about. And for a moment I felt complete happiness, like nothing else mattered but that moment. And as I was waking up the feeling stayed for a little while. But as the day comes to an end you forget what it felt like, and as the weeks pass the dream becomes a distant memory soon forgotten.

WannaBeStrong
06-21-2002, 08:20 AM
Janey :) 1kg = 2.2lbs, just multiply by 2.2! The computer's calculator becomes handy.

Jane
06-21-2002, 11:21 AM
Mmm, nice to see those numbers double and then some instantly. :)

Thanks for the tip!

big
06-22-2002, 05:48 AM
Tried the other gym today [progym], did shoulders/bi. This gym was SO much better then the other. They even had a skull crusher set up. And on every piece of equipment it said how much the bar weighed. Best gym I have ever been to :) Hope they don't have to many members.

Thuesday next week I start working, and I will change to a 3 day split.

Forgot: I saw that a guy from a swedish aas board is a mod at elite. Wonder if they can give out platinum memberships. Probably not.

Franco
06-22-2002, 06:37 AM
Big, are you talking about Maxellyz? (sp?)

big
06-22-2002, 07:41 AM
Yes, do you know him?

edit: anyway I don't know him, I just recognized his name from that board and sent him a pm saying hi pretty much. And that I don't spend much time at elite because it cost money and the people are a bit hostile.

big
06-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Deadlift: 120k*5
Squat: -
Benchpress: -

Weigh: ~79.5

I'm back at my warehouse job, but only for another 5 weeks. So diet has not been good, I try to do the best of the situation.

I can't believe I did 120*5 today after a full day of work. And let me tell you this ain't no desk job. :p heavy heavy. I was sitting there looking at the weight thinking damn I'm weak, I'm not gonna get it of the floor. :( Then another guy came in, I lift at work so I was alone. And focused on the job and did it. :)

I'm gonna try 3 plates soon, 2-4 weeks maybe. Today felt real good.

Oh yeah since I work now my new split is this:

Thuesday: chest/tri
Friday: back/bi/abs(oops forgot them today)
Saturaday: legs/shoulders

If I do legs/back on a week day I wont be able to work.

So back to work again. I know most of the people from last summer. One guy asked me how my lifting was going, I said: -ok I guess. Him: -but you look bigger then last year.
:cool:

I have other plans for this weekwnd so no more lifting this week.

Wonder what happen to 'Sebi'.

Also I have some big plans for my future bb career...

My journal sucks.

btw: I'm gonna spend all the money on steroids, lots and lots of steroids. I have also taken a student loan for this fall to be able to buy even more steroids. Yes thats right lots and lots of steroids.

btw2: the good thing about sweden is that cops are not allowed to set up traps. So if someone says they sell steroids wanna buy he cant be a cop. err well he cant arrest you. I visit two forums which are all about buy and sell steroids. :)

big
07-02-2002, 11:54 AM
Deadlift: 130*2.5 (got it half way up, weak minded fool. Grip sucked, but it wasn't my grip that failed. 2reps is to low, I'm gonna stay at this weight for a while.)
Squat: legpress: 100*14 maybe
Benchpress: 65*4 (happy with this, did 60 to almost failure since I though I would be weaker today.) Goal is 70*6 before august 2nd thats when I'm done with this jobb.

Weigh: ?

Tuesday (chestday):

I'll edit this post and enter the squat and dl when I have done them. I don't feel like writing it down so thats why I don't save it all until the end of the week.

Today I got the feeling some of the others were talking about me behind my back. :confused:

Friday (backday):

There were a bunch of guys at the gym today. lol at them asking me if I'm gonna workout or just **** around. I said I was gonna workout hard ;) While I was getting two more 10k plates for my DL one of them asked 'how much is this?', and started counting. Then he tried to lift it. I didn't really look, think he got half way up. Made me feel strong for a second. :)

The bar might weigh 15k. :( Which would explain why I think it's going so well. It looks just like a regular olympic bar though.

MY parents are going away on holiday so I'm gonna stay at their place for a week now.

wonder if people actually follow my journal. I used excel before but it's not as dynamic as this. it's more like a diary this, maybe it's interesting I dunno.

I keep thinking about what I'm gonna do when I graduate one year from now. I want to move to the US and work and live there. The idea is to work one year here and then move. Programming is the same all over the world so that won't be a problem, the problem is me being such a wimp. I haven't been outside sweden for years now. A couple of times to london to visit relatives that's it. I used to travel alot with my family which I am very grateful for. I have been through most of europe, been inside the pyramids and so on. Never been to japan or US though. MY mom always insisted on us doing these cultural trips. It's good, it opens your mind to other cultures. Anyway I wish I could just leave and start over somwhere else, and never come back.

Saturday (legs/shoulders):

my legs are to tired to squat after a week of standing. So I did some legpress instead.

The goal this year is to achieve the same results as I did last year, that would put me at the top of the food chain. Also I saw a guy that had almost the same starting stats as me he's now 110kg competition weight. And he did it in the same time I plan on doing it. :cool: So now I know it is possible.

big
07-09-2002, 11:20 AM
Deadlift: 130*3 (3 solid reps, good)
Squat: light legpress not to failure
Benchpress: 65*6 (woo pretty good. I'll do one more week of this then give 70 a try.)

blablabla I write to much here. My legs are so ******* **** sore it's insane. I only have time to be online ~30min a day now. :(

Tuesday (chestday):

Chest is coming along nicely, I'm focusing on chest and upper back until next summer. Also life sucks **** E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y. :rolleyes:

Friday (backday):

I was so unsure about the weight today, (like always) :( felt like doing 120 instead. Went pretty well in the end though. My knees and legs feel better now. See what I'll come up with tomorrow.

HEY YOU!
I'm gonna buy an nfl jerseys to lift in. Have looked at a couple of places to order it online from, since you can't buy any over here. But if someone wants to go into a store and buy one for me and send it here that would be cool. I'll send the money in advance of course. :)

I'm not gonna do anything to failure for my quads until I stop working 3 weeks from now.

I have decided to change my whole cycle. auug To something simple, the other one was awesome. This one will be alot cheaper and probably work better anyway, I can post it if anyones interested. The idea is to start september 1st or a little sooner.

Also I think this site is going downhill fast!!!

big
07-16-2002, 01:43 PM
Deadlift: 130*2 (poor, I did however ez-bar curl 30k+bar for like 8-10reps at the end of my workout :) )
Squat: 80*3 (A little unstable)
Benchpress: 65*7 (not as nice as last week, but one more rep so who gives...)

I have decided to go to the US sometime next year, or as soon as I get some money. I'm gonna check out some prices.

Tuesday (chestday):

Friday (backday):

I worked out without a shirt today since I was alone in the gym. It's nice.

Today they had to drive a guy of to the hospital to get his eyebrow stitched. Hehe second fight in the 4weeks I have been there. This wasn't really a fight though. I also heared that one of the guys that worked there last year, went back to yugoslavia and is now in jail over there... I'm not surprised though.

I have also discovered an to me unknown subculture. This guy has saftypins and some sort of metallic balls under his skin. It looks nasty as hell I can't even look at it, nice guy though...

hello. I decided to change the form on all my 'big' lifts. Not that I used bad form, it's just that: BP my grip is real close (closer then some of you do close grip BP), and on squat/DL I use a close stance. So today I did wide squats. Since it was so wide you are not able to go as low as I regularly do, but it was parallel or very close to it.

Shoulders: I got the 22kg dumbbells up after some arcrobatic work, and did 6-8reps on the seated press.

I saw a guy BP 165kg, thats almost 4 plates. His friend the boxer who BP's 130 for a few has a more impressive physique though.

Public announcement: Stop reading my journal.

Quote of the day: ""Hey, if you wanted to be normal, you wouldn’t be reading this in the first place! But you want no part of normal. . .you want to freak people out with your devastating muscularity. . .and there’s only one way to do this…have a **** load of growth hormone circulating..." damn straight. :cool: I should make that my sig.

big
07-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Deadlift: some light **** at the end of the workout
Squat: 80*5 (wooh that's a PR, one was not very deep and I did them like breathing squats)
Benchpress: 65*4 widegrip then 67.5*4 regular (felt good today, tried alot of grips but my regular is the best I'll stick to that. Next week I'll go for 70 ;) )

Weigh: 78.0 :(

A guy at work though I was born -81 -82 and he was infact one year younger then me. It's harder to guess someones age if the gap is big. **** it bothers me, nothing new though. Im -78 btw. Last year someone said I will be glad I look so young one day.... :(

Had to rush of to buy some milk. So when I'm standing there in line, store almost empty they are about to close. I got my 7milk(1L each) and some deep frozen meatballs. :) There is this emplyee stanting in line ahead of me, we are the only ones there. Anyway she keeps staring at the milk and me like: hey this is the wrong line or something. I'm getting all nervous and scared like always. Then she says: Thirsty? ...had a real hard time not laughing out loud. I just said yea and smiled, and she said something else don't remember. Thats the second time someone has commented on it. And I'm just buying food for myself :D

I saw Dorians "blood n guts" the other day, was ok. -come on diesel, lets get nasty. hahha funny spotter.

Tuesday (chestday):

Friday (backday):

Some wankers were using the only bar in the gym, so I thought I would just focus on my upper back(lats) today.

I think my front squat is like 5k weaker then my back, strange huh? I almost kicked a chick doing leg extensions.

Quote of the day: "Thank god for my journal. Just the other day, I said to myself "what the **** did I do on this last time?"

Ok today I have decided that if I want to be the best I have to act like the best! That means from today I will spend an hour before I go to bed preparing the following days food.

I only have one week of work left, then it's back to mass gaining. :) I have lost some weight, I try to eat up on the weekends. They said that on an average day you load 5000-6000kg (*2.2 for you lbs homos, and no that's not to many zeros). Doing that everyday is hard on the body, also standing up during the whole day. These 6weeks will finance the rest of the years workout minus food, so it's good money.

big
07-31-2002, 01:07 PM
Deadlift: later
Squat: later
Benchpress: 70*3 (bitchin')

Weigh: -

This is my last week at work and I'm gonna go back to my 4 day/wk split now. Did chest today will skip shoulders/bi and continue legs and back this weekend.

Oh ****. There is a park real close to me, I'm talking 100m. Anyway they are holding some gay pride festival there now. Started today and will end on sunday. I dunno...

'The Streets' is a good English group check them out.

Quote of the week:

"Q: Is this some kind of a joke?
A: You want joke? Look in mirror, you ugly person!"

big
08-03-2002, 05:12 AM
Remake of the old journal.

By popular demand(lol, not) I'm gonna change my journal, enjoy.

Back (saturday):

Bent over row: 70*6, 70*4, 60*10, 60*7

T-bar row: 50*4, 45*7, 40*9, 40*7

Wide grip pulldowns: 55*8, 55*7, 50*9, 50*7

Dumbbell shrugs: 26*10, 26*10, 26*9, 26*7

Disclaimer: You might notice strange variation in reps from week to week. this is due to form variation and room of reps.

Todays workout:

I have dropped doing deadlifts, (yes due to the DL thread, although I didn't have time to read 90% of it) I think they take to much away from the rest of my workout.

So picture this: I'm walking home from gym, it's a warm nice day. Past me walks this hot chick. :) So I walk behind her thinking, 'now if I was good looking had alot more muscle and alot more confidence, I still wouldn't be able to just go up and talk to her. Why do you have to go to a bar/club to meet people. Ain't like I'm gonna find a girl that doesn't like going to bars/clubs at a bar/club.

Anyway she walks into a store and I continue philosophising about the big Q's in life. Look at the people outside the gaypride festival, and try to pick out who's gay and who's not.

So I'm standing there waiting for the elevator to get down. I open the elevator door and hear someone pulling the front entrance door, I look down to see who it is. Guess who?! It's the hot chick :eek: I'm not 100% sure, but if I'll see her ass again I'll know. I didn't see her face the first time, but it has got to be her. I thought about saying something, like hi or ask if she was gonna take the elevator. But she walked past me and took the stairs.

By the way the house only has 20 apartments. Not that it matters anyway, I'm not gonna do anything about it... :(

I wrote a one page autobiography last night, entitled 'Me.'

****, this got long. I don't want to enter a new post every workout. Only one post a week. Might have to do one post per workout anyways.

big
08-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Legs (sunday):

Weigh: 78.5

Back squat: 80*4, 70*5, 70*6

Legpress: 110*9, 110*7, 110*6 note to self machine 2.5 up)

Legcurl: 45*6, 40*7, 40*6 note to self machine 1.5 up)

Leg extensions: 20*6, 15*6, 35*5, 30*8 note to self machine 2.5 up)

Standing calf raise: 10plates*10, 10*8, 10*7 note to self machine 1 up)

Todays workout:

Two first set of leg extensions were 1 leg, I'm gonna go back to doing them 2 leg style. I think I will drop back squats in favour of front, I do about the same weight anyway. But the room/and movement feels much better. Legpress increases my squat more then squats do. Todays workout was hard, felt real sick when I walked home. No problem eating when I got home so I dunno. Felt like someone had punched me in the gut. Maybe the retards at my gym made me sick. :confused:

Calfraises does not feel good, I can't really feel it. The machine only goes to 14 plates. And I do 3 20kg plates on seated easy. I'm not saying I'm strong I'm saying that I am doing something wrong. :(

I have to wait until the end of the month to switch gym. This is probably good since I don't have any money yet. Also last day at work was friday, I got four 5kg bags of pasta almost free. :) I still haven't finished my 6kg one I got two weeks ago.

Extra extra: 'Big the local hero.'

I'm sitting on the subway minding my own business, when this older couple gets off at the station before me. But they have forgotten a bag that the lady had behind her back. Me I don't give a flying **** about the senile bastards bag. But this other lady almost whispers: 'they forgot there bag' and hands it in my direction. For **** sake I say to myself, grab the ******* bag run out of the train catch the couple hand them the bag: 'here you forgot this. -Oh, thanks, they reply. I ran in to the train before they close the doors. And I was in a ******* hurry, no time to miss that train... I try to be evil but they keep pulling me back. And **** yea I think I should have got something from it, hot chicks should jump me when I steped back on the train, but that didn't happen. That's why I don't do nice stuff anymore. Won't get you ****.

big
08-07-2002, 05:40 AM
Chest/triceps(wednesday):

Flat benchpress: 70*3, 60*4, 50*12, 50*8 note to self bench pins 2.5 up

Incline db BP: 22*3, 20*9, 20*5, 18*5 note to self bench 3.5 up

Db flies: 12*6, 12*6, 12*5

Lying tricep ext.(ezbar not included): 20*5, 20*4, 20*3

CGPB with ezbar (ezbar not included): 30*10, 30*7, 30*6

Todays workout:

Wooh! the barbell BP was so hard, the last rep took atleast 5sek to lockout (I use a real close grip, all fingers inside the ring). peew. The bar at work must have weighed 15kg because this was **** heavy. Form was way off on those 3 reps to as you can see I took off 10kg and only did one more rep.

This american guy started talking to me later, he saw my BP. He didn't say anything about it anyway we talked alittle diet, and he suggested I should use a tumbless grip when I DB BP... -You look tired already, and you still have more chest exercises to go right? -What did you eat this morning? I said I had cereal & milk and a protein drink this morning. He told me I should eat something that will give me more energy in the morning, which is a valid point. It is fast carbs that give you energy so to speak right? (I'm a diet moron) :) Suggestions? Maybe I'll just add a banana. He was 43 said he only trained to maintain, looked much younger. Had some valid points about training and diet, although I was not very impressed by his split. To bad I'm gonna switch gym now that I'm just starting to get to know people. Anyway I'm not very comfortable speaking English especially when half the gym is staring at you. :p

big
08-08-2002, 04:59 AM
Shoulders/biceps/calves(thursday):

Weigh: 79.5 :D

Seated MP (smith): 50*7, 50*5, 40*10, 40*7 note to self bench 1.5 up

Seated db shoulder press: 20*6, 20*5, 18.5*7, 18.5*6 note to self bench 1.5 up

Bent over laterals: 3sets of 11*10

Standing ez-bar curl (ez-bar not included): 25*7, 25*7, 25*6

Standing 1arm cable curl: 10*9, 10*5, 7.5*10, 7.5*7

Seated calf raise: 50*12, 50*12, 50*11 (50*10+40*10) dropset

Todays workout:

Weak workout today, my shoulders felt a bit stiff. I should be able to do 10-12 reps on the MP:s. Oh yea I have started working out calves twice a week, they are bigger then my bis but have no visible size.

Other insanely interesting stuff: [/B][/QUOTE]

The american guy came at the same time as me. We talked alittle and he said that we should workout some time. He does even higher volume then I do. Oh and another thing, he was working in with a strongman competitor and a really fit PT chick. They were doing dips, and when she had finished her set he said: -Good, you didn't go all the way down but still good. Pissed her off.. :p

My gym has some seriously hot women. I see the love of my life 10 times a day there. :) The gym is actually well known for it's hot women. But that's not why I workout any more, so I still have to switch to the hardcore gym.

big
08-10-2002, 04:41 AM
Back (saturday):

Bent over row: 70*8, 70*7, 70*6, 60*11

T-bar row: 50*6, 40*12, 40*10, 40*11

Wide grip pulldowns: 55*7, 50*5, 50*7, 45*12

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 or 4 set of 28*9

Todays workout:

It only took 40-45min, not much rest gym was crowded with hotties. Some sort of PT school, apparently it was open only to hot women with small tight clothes, and there were lots of them. More of that later... Did not feel I got a good muscle contact thingie today.

So today was apparently hootie day at the gym. Strange. You know I'm giving this up to join a gym full of bloated men. With a owner that is very rude, and has some strange hells angels connections. Plus he has built all the equipment in the gym himself. Hardcore! Current gym: a hootie gives me a big smile and hello everytime I get there, plus and endless supply of hotties inside the gym that would blow 'fridays hotties' away by a mile. And today a bb guy was shaking the squat rack complaining about them not having a power rack. They might get one.... and still I'm not thinking twice about switching gym, that's how ******* hardcore I am, dammit.

Ok, the only two people that actually talk to me in the gym is: the crazy boxer guy. And the crazy american that has made it his goal to make me big. :p

The strongman guy said to the bb guy today -Damn you have gained some weight. Come here and take a piss test. Bb -notice how I'm not saying anything just laughing. :eek:

Quote of the day:
"well we'll see how long it takes for you to get big then." After I tried to explain to my american coach that you don't have to do one exercise per shoulder muscle(anterior, post....) :)

big
08-11-2002, 04:39 AM
Legs (sunday):

Front squat: 70*5, 70*4, 60*7, 60*8

Legpress: 110*11, 110*8, 110*5

Legcurl: 45*6, 35*14, 35*9, 35*8

Leg extensions: 35*11, 35*7, 30*10, 30*8

Standing calf raise: 10*10, 8*13, 8*12, 8*12

Todays workout:

Not very impressive weight on the front SQ but they were real deep and nice speed. Calves were sore from earlier but still went ok. Todays workout took 1h20min, very long but thats ok.

Saw a 220kg*4 DL from Mr strongman, his pb is 290.

Oh **** they linked from another forum to 'snuff' movies. Don't know if it's called that in English too. Anyway it's like film clips of people getting beaten to death and executed and **** like that. I will probably watch them later some day, I'm to curious for my own good. :(

I'm a hero again:
Last weeks subway good deed of the week was a piss in the ocean compared to this weeks. I did a bit of research and thinking and through a newspaper article I managed to get two people to meet. Well it's not done yet I haven't gotten in touch with one of the guys yet, that's all I will write here... It ain't even funny how good of a deed this is. If there is a heaven I'll get there for this deed, or something. :)

Quote of the day:
"...it's not hard to do the right thing, it's hard to know what the right thing is. But once you know, it's hard not to do it..." -some movie.

Franco
08-11-2002, 07:19 AM
Snuff films are just plain nasty!!!

big
08-14-2002, 04:38 AM
FAngel: yeah I kow, some are just pointless like people cutting them self and stuff like that. It's the military stuff that I plan on watching.

Flat benchpress: 70*1, 60*7, 60*5, 50*7

Incline db BP: 22*5, 20*9, 20*6, 20*?

Db flies: 11*10, 11*9, 11*8

Lying tricep ext.(ezbar not included): 20*4, 20*2, 10*9

CGPB with ezbar (ezbar not included): 30*7, 30*5, 20*10, 20*9

Todays workout:

I'm trying something new and exciting: I'm doing a 1rep BP close to my 1RM, the goal is to up this 1kg every week. Today I took a weight I knew I could handle to get my confidence up. This was a competition legal bp btw. The last set (50*7) i did 1sec pause about 1-3 cm of my chest and then up. Someone had stolen the 12kg for flies didn't find them. :confused:

******* retarded PT at the gym today. Like 4-5people in the room(lots of free space), and I was about to do my first tricep exercise. I had done two exercises prior to this(on the same bench). Had my bag, water and notebook under the bench and a towel on it. Despite that the retarded PT I will call him ' Retardo' from now on puts his notebook on my bench then after a while a pair of dumbbells. Needless to say I pulled out a gat from my bag and capped his ass.

big
08-15-2002, 05:49 AM

Seated db shoulder press: 22*5, 18.5*11, 18.5*9, 18.5*5

Seated MP (smith): 45*5, 40*6, 30*11

Bent over laterals: 12*8, 11*5, 11*8, 11*5

Barbell front raise: 25*8, 25*7, 25*5

Standing ez-bar curl (ez-bar not included): 25*8, 25*5, 20*11

Standing 1arm cable curl: did a couple of fast sets

Seated calf raise: 55*16, 50*8, 50*14 50*8

Todays workout:

Had to do dbls first, it's nice to be able to throw up the 22kgs and rep on them. At the start of the summer or just before I couldn't even get them up. I lowered volume a little and added front raises. I also changed rep speed on the calf raises.

nah. I'm off to see if I can find a nfl jersey or something like that to put over my t-shirt when I'm workingout. Also have a shooting comp. later tonight. See you saturday have a nice day.

"most important thing is to keep moving, that way they may never catch up to you."

big
08-17-2002, 05:22 AM
Back (saturday):

Bent over row: 70*9, 70*7, 60*14, 60*10

T-bar row: 50*6, 42.5*13, 42.5*9, 42.5*7

Wide grip pulldowns: 55*7, 50*7, 45*8

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 set of 28*9

Todays workout:

My back did not feel 100% same with biceps although they were alittle sore my back was in pain, went ok anyway. The rows felt good today.

This hot weather is ******* killing me. Next friday I get my money.
:D you all know what that means, lots and lots of drugs. School starts in about a week. And in two weeks time I'm switching gyms. :)

big
08-18-2002, 04:10 AM
Legs (sunday):

Front squat: 70*6, 70*4, 65*5, 60*8

Legpress: 120*9, 120*6, 110*9

Legcurl: 45*6, 40*6, 35*11, 35*8

Leg extensions: 35*12, 35*10, 30*9,

Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10*12 more or less

Todays workout:

Insane workout, felt like I was gonna pass out half way through. Had to walk around and stand infront of the air vent... I have to eat more in the morning. I also had the best muscle contact ever doing the leg extensions.

So last night I was looking around in a pic forum and someone had put up a link to a training camp thingie, was some big guy there or whatever. Anyway I checked out the rest of the pics and there was like 5-6 people that I see almost everyday from my gym there, Including this hot chick. :) You know me I wouldn't know if someone was flirting with me even if they told me. Picture this you are the only one in a large room in the gym lots of equipment etc. You are using one of the machines and hot chick girl comes up to the machine right next to you (I could reach out and touch her if I wanted, that's how close), almost throws up her leg behind her head and starts stretching. I'm thinking shes just stretching leave the girl alone... but I'm not sure. Anyway she was in the pics. :D Also I was looking at myself in the mirror the other night thinking; damn I look pretty good when I'm smiling. Hey maybe I should smile and say hi to her or something. Just an idea... But I'm not looking for anything right now so I'll just forget it, that's me...

big
08-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Light Chest/triceps(wednesday):

Flat benchpress: 65*3, 50*11, 50*7, 50*6

Incline db BP: 18*9, 18*8, 18*7, 18*4

Db flies: 3sets of 11kg*10-7

Lying tricep ext.(ezbar not included): 3sets of 15*8-5

CGPB with ezbar (ezbar not included): 2sets of 25*8-5

Todays workout:

crappy day at the gym I couldn't even unrack 60 had to regrip etc.. bastard weak day. I did the workout 5hours later then usual. Had to do a thing in school, almost threw up doing a presentation because of the fucked up pills I take for my acne. Well it was 15min before the presentation, the pres. itself went fine. Also my arms have been acting up for a couple of days, was ok today so I don't think that effected my workout. Only had a protein drink before, so that's why. I only lifted 90% today. Threw in some cable cross at the end for fun.

Yeah also I'm giving up the one rep crap. Go home and hug a pillow instead or something. My journal makes less and less sense by the day.

******* heat is killing me dammit. I talked to a guy I went to HS with at uni today. He had just started his first year, I'm starting my final on monday.

big
08-22-2002, 05:49 AM

Seated MP (smith): 50*8, 40*13, 40*9, 40*6

Seated db shoulder press: 20*6, 18*7, 18*4

Bent over laterals: 11*17, 11*13, 11*12, 11*10

Barbell front raise: 25*9, 25*8, 25*?

Standing ez-bar curl (ez-bar not included): 20*12, 20*10, 20*8

Seated calf raise: 55*20, 55*13, 40*30

Todays workout:

Felt ok, though the MP's were the same as last time I did them first(2 weeks ago) but it was one more rep. Which was nice since they weren't to hard. 1st set on calf had bad room, last set was not to failure. Bumped the reps up a bit.

My parents have this house about 1½hours drive from stockholm, have to go there and help my dad cut some trees or something tomorrow morning. Which sucks since I get my money then and I have to pay my dealers :) I told them I would pay tomorrow and they are holding my stuff. :shoot: :eek:

big
08-24-2002, 04:19 AM
Back (saturday):

Bent over row: 70*10, 70*9, 65*11, 65*10

Wide grip pulldowns: 55*8, 45*12, 45*9, 45*9

Dumbbell row: 26*12, 26*9, 26*8

Dumbbell shrugs: 4 set of 28*10

Todays workout:

Good, I'm happy with the way things have been going and are going. As you know I'm pushing sissy weights and look girlish, for the time(2years) that I have been lifting. But I'm a ******* moster compared to then. I remember being in the HS school gym and a guy wanted me to bp the bar, but I said no since I didn't think I would be able to do 1rep with it. And I don't think he did either that's why he wanted me to do it.

My acne is gone for now. :)

I got some nice advice on life the other night which might actually aid my cause.

Well the other day I heard on the news that this could be the hottest summer(june, july, august) since 1750 something. Told you it was ******* hot. You know I'm pro global warming and all that but **** it's the winters that has to get warmer not the freaking summers.

I helped my dad out yesterday, and now I have 100's of mosquito bites. You might think me being a juicer and all that, that I would enjoy it. But no, no I don't. Maybe it's a size thing??? Shouldn't mosquitos sleep or die or something when it's 80F outside? There was also a HUGE snake that almost killed me. I'm talking 20inches, and it was not poisonous. And also did it's best to hide, close call I tell ya.

"say it, believe it, achieve it."

Assassinator
08-24-2002, 05:12 AM
Mosquitos thrive in Humidity and hot temperatures.

:(

big
08-25-2002, 04:18 AM
Well that sucks, it itches like hell today. Anyway, business as usual in the muscle factory.

Legs (sunday):

Legpress: 140*10, 120*9, 100*12, 100*10

Legcurl: 40*10, 35*11, 35*7

Leg extensions: 35*13, 35*9, 30*10,

Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10*14 more or less

Todays workout:

haha there goes squat. :) Good workout today.

If all goes well this was my last workout in the old gym. http://www.musclemagazine.com/bb/images/smilies/banana.gif

I might as well explain the reason for dropping both deadlifts and squats:

I do think that they are both great exercises, but as you my fans know I train for size only! Sure squats will give me strong and big legs. However when performing squats you hit so many other muscles which is not what I want. I use squats for my quads only, and I know that the legpress will hit them just as hard if not harder while not being as taxing on the rest of my body. And I have done this in the past with great success. (As you might have read earlier: "legpress increase my squat more then squats do").

"everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but aint no one wanna lift no heavy ass weights." -RC

big
08-27-2002, 04:23 AM
Chest/triceps(thuesday):

Flat benchpress: 65*4, 60*7, 60*5, 60*4

Incline db BP: 20*12, 20*8, 20*6

Db flies: 3sets of 12.5kg*10

Lying tricep ext.(ezbar not included): 10*12, 10*8, 10*7 *ez-bar weighs 7kg

CGPB with ezbar (ezbar not included): 20*?

Todays workout:

First day at new gym. :) I didn't wanna get stuck under the bar or something like that so I took it safe. The 4reps felt real good, no problems. Only 1 more rep from last weeks 'light' workout, but if you check the remaining set it's almost 10kg more on them.

They have a ez-bar setup like a benchpress which I used for tricep extensions and CGBP but it did not work very well since the weights on the bar got stuck on the weighs hanging on the setup... **** it. It didn't work out. Finished off with some pushdowns instead.

Like my new gym alot, not to much people, I came in at 10. They had been open for like 15min maybe there is more people later. Lot of freaks and no cardio equipment, like 3bikes or something only. :)

Pics from my new gym:

pics1 (http://www.progym.se/bilder1.htm) pics2 (http://www.progym.se/bilder2.htm)

School started yesterday. Btw that's why I did chest today, the days will get mixed up alot, which I knew they would that's why I have always had the day at the top of the posts. First two weeks will be a little harder after that I have two days off every week (not including sat/sun of course) so I can lift my usual times (in the morning) just on different week days.

I had planes on sticking a needle in my ass today, but no go. Got the eq today (there is a cow on the bottle, I like cows). Test will get here tomorrow perhaps. And the moron sending me clomid and nolva, I dunno when the hell that will get here. I got a little gyno/nolva/clomid since before so no worries. :p

I'm gonna go see a doc after all this crap is out of my system and ask them if they can do anything about my puffy nipples. Wanna have that done before I get to big so I won't have to pay a dime. It's not from aas anyways.

"Now when I look at the sun I smile." -requiem for a dream

Franco
08-27-2002, 05:01 AM
Gym looks ace, not sure if that dog is supposed to be a mascot or something.

Hey is that EQ Ganabol?

big
08-27-2002, 11:13 AM
:) yeah the dog was there, they also have a parrot that went crazy today. Yea it's ganabol, I bought good **** this time no fake crap. I know alot of people dont want to inject stuff that isn't made for humans. I'll get test enanthate tomorrow I hope, it's BM from india suppose to be good.

I will run the eq for 10weeks and the test for 11. (that way they will both be out of my system at the same time is the idea behind that.) Eq at 400 and test at 500/wk. Front load the test the first two weeks. I used a roidcalc program :rolleyes: to get an idea of when and how much I should inject. :) I will probably run the same cycle again over the winter, because I bought alot extra. :D The only thing I'm really worried about is abscess(sp?) thigies.

That's that, I'm not gonna go diet crazy either. Just keep things as they are(both diet and training), hopefully the eq will increase apetite.

big
08-28-2002, 11:28 AM
Shoulders/biceps/calves(wednesday):

Seated MP (smith): 50*7, 45*9, 40*10, 40*6 (note to self bench 2.5)

Seated db shoulder press: 17.5*11, 17.5*7, 17.5*6 (note to self bench 3)

Bent over laterals: 12.5*10, 12.5*9, 12.5*6

Barbell front raise: 25*10, 25*9, 25*6

Standing ez-bar curl (ez-bar not included): 20*11, 20*6

Seated calf raise: 50*20, 50*14, 50*12 (note to self bench 4)

Todays workout:

Ok workout, new gym new equipment. I'm just putting up some numbers to go by from here, nothing to heavy. I use more volume on my shoulders then chest haha. I'm gonna increase on chest a little though. It's not that I think this high volume is so much better then hit or whatever, it's just something I'm comfortable with and I have all the time in the world to lift I also really enjoy being in the gym. Most important thing is diet for my goals anyways.

It's nice to be the smallest guy in the gym again, feel no pressure to lift more then I can handle. I really love my new gym, first day there as a member and I saw two guy do real squats. I didn't have to sign anything saying this and that will happen if you test positive etc, I think it's run by hells angels though. :) There is also only asian women there the owners wifes friends perhaps. It's just the best gym ever lol, I got there at 16:30 and I didn't have to wait for anything (don't use alot of equipment but still...) In my old gym you couldn't do wristcurls without bumping into someone that time a day.

Did my first injection today, 500 test in my thight. I'm so ******* stupid I forgot to inject air into the vial.... took forever to get the crap out. The rest went very well though, I wanted to do an easy injection to get my confidence up. (remember the time I ran around the apartment with a needle in my shoulder refusing to pull it out and unable to press the oil in. :D )

Oh crap. I screen all my calls only answering numbers I recognize, so anyway I see this number I don't know. Turns out it's from the gym!! wonder wtf they want?

One last thing: when I was walking home from the post office with a shoebox full of aas under my arm, this girl approached me asking where the police station was. I found that highly amusing, what are the odds? It's only like a 2min walk...

I write alot of crap in my journal, I know it's boring to read and I will try to do better. unfortunately I don't have a very interesting life...

**woops the gym wanted to have a magazine back. tuttut hehe they put a magazine under my membership thingie that I signed I though I was suppose to have it. How embarrassing is that! It was cuz the front desk was so uneven you couldn't write on it otherwise. There was another guy signing stuff at the same time and I saw that she did the same thing there so you know.... dammit. :(

big
08-30-2002, 05:38 AM
Back (friday):

Bent over row: 70*12, 70*9, 70*7, 60*?

T-bar row: 55*6, 45*9, 45*8

Wide grip pulldowns: 50*8, 45*11, 45*9, 45*7

Dumbbell shrugs: 4 set of 30*10

Todays workout:

The new t-bar took some getting use to. Did some poseing after :) and my legs suck. They look good in the mirror at home but not at the gym.

I talked to my mom about training on the phone last night. She's not a big fan of aas. She doesn't know I use them but she will sooner or later. I think my sister might know, since she opened the shelf where I have all my stuff once. :) (she owns the apartment I live in)

big
08-31-2002, 06:19 AM
Legs (saturday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 100*10, 100*10, 100*9, 100*8 (note to self 2)

Leg extensions: 25*13, 25*10, 25*8, 25*8 (note to self 1/1)

Legcurl: 35*9, 35*8, 35*8 (note to self 0/1)

Standing calf raise (machine): 3 sets of 80kg*16-10 (note to self 6)

Todays workout:

The legpress was a bit different. Didn't really like the curl machine.

I feel school will go better this year. :) work alittle harder and it's only programming this year, which is what I want to work with. We got some interesting assignments...

*Ok small update, I took another amp of test, went to the store and bought some food. It was raining a bit I only had a t-shirt on it's only a 1min walk though. And now I don't feel good. :( :mad: I feel I'm getting a cold. I'm making some tea now and I also took an extra gram of vit-c. I don't think it's a reaction to the test, but I guess it could be???..... ******* sucks anyway. I refuse to get a cold.

big
09-01-2002, 11:11 PM
I have a cold now, :( will be gone until saturday at least. I felt a little better this morning but I don't want to take a risk and lift until I feel much better. Take vit-c every 3 hours or so. Also everytime I wake up during the night I take vit-c and tea. If I'm able to do chest on saturday I will only have lost half a week. That's better then taking a big risk of getting worse by going to the gym on wednesday.

Last night I injected in my shoulder, and I was pressing so damn hard the syringe separated from the needle and the oil exploded up in my face and the rest of the bathroom. :eek: Had to do the whole thing again, I was shaking like a mofo doing that again.

Thanks for the support. :)

big
09-07-2002, 06:20 AM
Chest/triceps(saturday):

Flat benchpress: 65*5, 60*7, 60*7

Incline db BP: 22.5*8, 22.5*5, 20*6

Machine flies: 3sets of 15kg*10

Seated machine bp: 40*10, 40*7, 40*6

Pushdown: 25*8, 25*6, 20*10

One arm db tricep ext.: 7*8, 3sets of 5*10

Todays workout:

Since I felt alittle better today me and my shriveled up balls went to the gym for chest/triceps. Was an ok workout, probably very good since I increased on all my bp sets even though I have been sick for a week. :) Changed a few exercises today. Kept the workout at 1hour, didn't want to be there to long. I'm still very much sick.

My mom is moving to london at the end of the month I think, and my cousin and his gf is moving to paris next week. I'll go visit my mom in like november maybe, and my cousin somtime next spring. Nice, I need to get away... :)

Franco
09-07-2002, 06:39 AM
That's cool, where abouts in London is your mum moving to?

big
09-07-2002, 09:23 AM
Not sure where she will be staying, but she will be working in a hospital that I think was located in central london you know where all the shoping streets are. Anyway I'm not sure about all the details. I'm always the last to find this stuff out. :) Dunno how long she will stay either, don't even think she knows. My cousin that are going to france will be there for a year I think.

Anyway my cousin are having a party tonight so I'm gonna go over there in a couple of hours. Try not to get too drunk this time. :p :( I'm not much of a party person, :p not very social. It will probably be fun though. Free liquor and hot rich chicks, how bad can it be.

big
09-08-2002, 06:23 AM
Shoulders/biceps/calves(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 50*8, 50*5, 45*9, 45*5

Bent over laterals: 3 sets of 15*10

Barbell front raise: 27*10, 27*8, 27*6

Standing ez-bar curl (ez-bar not included): 20*11, 20*8

Cable curl: 2 sets of 20*?

Seated calf raise: 4sets of 50*15-10 (note to self bench 4)

Todays workout:

Went much better then I though looking at last weeks workout. I came home at 3 last night and hit the gym at 12, plus I still have a cold. So I guess it was a very good workout.

the party sucked, well I sucked. I'm not a party person so I left pretty early... heh some idiot told my cousin not to smoke in the bathroom, he didn't know it was his apartment.. :p :bash: It was an ok party I guess had some potential..;)

big
09-10-2002, 06:56 AM
Back (tuesday):

Bent over row: 80*8, 80*7, 80*6, 80*5

T-bar row: 55*8, 55*6, 50*9, 50*8

Wide grip pulldowns: 50*9, 45*11, 45*9, 45*8

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 set of 32.5*10, 32.5*8

Todays workout:

Strong today. I weighed 81.0 this morning.

There is an election here in sweden on sunday. Could be pretty interesting.

There are few things I really enjoy, bb is one of them. But I ain't much of a bodybuilder, this is the other: mpg movie (http://london.leanback.se/bil/filmer/gis3_bil.zon.se.mpeg)

big
09-11-2002, 06:31 AM
Legs (wednesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 110*12, 110*7, 100*11

Leg extensions: 30*10, 30*8, 30*7, 30*7

Legcurl: 40*8, 40*6, 35*12, 35*8

Standing calf raise (machine): 4 sets of 90kg*12

Todays workout:

pew, heavy heavy. Nice day to workout. Got there after lunch, 5 other guys there. :)

The cold is pretty much gone now. hrf I don't know what to say. :(

big
09-13-2002, 05:34 AM
Chest/triceps(friday):

Flat benchpress: 65*8, 60*8, 60*7

Incline db BP: 22.5*9, 22.5*5, 20*5

Seated machine bp: 45*10, 45*8, 45*7

Dumbbell flies: 2sets of 12kg*?

Pushdown: couple of sets 25kg

Seated machine tricep: couple of sets, 30kg, 25kg

Todays workout:

Decided to stay at home and workout instead of going to school.

Found this nice tricep machine. Pretty good workout today. Next time I'll go for 70, and this time it will really be 70 :)

oops the hospital that my mom is gonna work in is 15min south from the center of town on the northen line.

I'm going to stop injecting in my shoulder. I also hit a nerv when I did my leg shot yesterday. :( And I might have a knot in my ass. It's ok to mix the ganabol and testen right?

"I've got the power." -Snap

Franco
09-13-2002, 05:49 AM
Yeah, it should be fine to mix the two.

That's cool about your mum, i'm not all that far from London. Oh and that Snap tune is ace, infact most of their stuff is wicked:)

big
09-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Shoulders/biceps(saturday):

Seated MP (smith): 55*4, 50*7, 50*5, 45*9, 45*5

Bent over laterals: 3 sets of 15*12

Barbell front raise: 27.5*10, 27.5*10, 27.5*9

Seated curl (like a preacher curl but in a machine): 3sets 25kg

Dumbbell curl: 2 sets of 15*lots

Todays workout:

Alright workout. Played 9holes of golf had a mcdonalds and then off to the gym. :p Oh well rest of todays meals will be good. Dropped doing calves twice a week, they only got smaller and weaker. Oh yeah I did abs the other day. I do them like once a month, I try doing them once a week but I forget.

FAngel: yeah maybe we could meet up or something when I go visit my mom. Or have some sort of wbb gathering since there are more people living close by right? or something I dunno...

Some **** face has bought stuff in my name for $1200. Had to call the bank that wanted me to pay and the police and everything. No worries though, I have a 100% solid alibi for the whole day not that I need one. Anyway there are some things in life I do not tolerate. I have this phone number, probably fake but something tells me it's not. Tried calling it once but there was just this girl that answered with a suspicious 'hello?' Make no misstake about it, I will track them down. The bank will send me the contract with "my" sigature on, that will be interesting. Since my real signature looks like something an epileptic mental patient would have writen after leg day.

*oh and another thing, I'm not feeling very horny at all. I thought it was because of the cold. Maybe that's to much info.

big
09-16-2002, 05:19 AM
Back (monday):

Bent over row: 85*7, 85*6, 80*8, 80*6

T-bar row: 50*8, 50*7, 50*6

Wide grip pulldowns: 50*13, 50*10, 50*10

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 set of 35*7

Todays workout:

:) I changed my form on the t-bar to a more bent over style. Lowering weight is a big no no, but I made an exception this time.

The election pretty much sucked for the ones I voted. They lost power in stockholm, which was what I had hoped they wouldn't. Since they have done alot of good things here. They also lost like 7.5% overall. It's not as bad as it sounds since a party that is pretty close gained 7.5%. But they don't want to lower taxes. So I guess sweden will keep having the worlds highest taxes for a few years more. :( I don't know why people want the goverment to run everything for them instead of having private owned companies run them more efficient. That's one of the things I really hate about sweden. The thing that gets me the most is that everyone is suppose to have it equaly good, no one is allowed to earn more live better or be happier. It's ******* retarded. Pfft politics.

The thing I really like about sweden is school and health care system, and the police is ok I guess.

big
09-18-2002, 04:42 AM
Legs (wednesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 120*11, 120*9, 120*7

Leg extensions: 35*8, 35*7, 30*10, 30*9

Legcurl: 40*10, 40*8, 40*8

Standing calf raise (machine): 3 sets of 100kg*10

Todays workout:

ouch! My stick legs needed this, nice to see them respond so well to the ala or something... :angel:

Tomorrow I'm gonna shave my head. If I put on some more muscle and get a big ass tattoo in my face I would fit right in in my new gym.

"Big is beautiful."

big
09-20-2002, 04:41 AM
Chest/triceps(friday):

Flat benchpress: 70*4, 65*6, 65*5

Incline db BP: 25*6, 22.5*9, 22.5*6

Pec deck: 4sets of 15kg*?

Pushdown: couple of sets 25kg

Seated machine tricep: couple of sets, 30kg

Todays workout:

70kg was easy, could have gone for 2 more reps. I think I was a bit scared. :)

I don't know what happen' to my scale but last night it showed 77.5kg :confused: This morning it was ok again and showed 81.5kg, weighed myself at the gym and it showed the same.

I look like a little hitler jugen with my new haircut. :cry: It looks much better when I'm naked then with clothes. Maybe it just takes some time getting use to. I also got this really strange birthmark on the back of my head. It's pretty big and a perfect circle. I think I might be an alien...

:( I look retarded with my new haircut.

"You have to turn the mind on before you can turn the body on." -some bb'er

BennettBoy
09-20-2002, 06:37 AM
Post a picture LOL. Let us be the judge hehehe. You will get use to it. And it will grow back quick if you decide you don't like it.

BennettBoy
09-20-2002, 07:31 AM
OK big...just read your journal. Good stuff. I like reading about all your interesting stories you tell. How many years have you taken English? You speak and write it alot better than you give yourself credit. You still wanting to move to the States? Damn I wished I had money to travel to places like Sweden, Switzerland, England, Netherlands, Italy.

Dude you need to give yourself more credit. You got alot going for ya and I dunno why you act like you don't have confidence. Get with it:D

I will keep checking in.....keep the good stuff coming.

How's the AAS stuff going?

big
09-20-2002, 10:33 AM
Guess I started learning English when I was 12 maybe. But for the last 6 years or so the only English class I have taken is the one I did before summer. So I never speak it, only hear it through the tv. There is a huge difference between speaking it and just reading/writing it.

Well I really do have very low confidence, but I'm working on it. Not going very well though. I don't know about moving, I really want to do it but it's scary. When I graduate from uni I will try and do something about it. I really don't want to end up like everyone else with an average house, car, family and just go work everyday. That aint for me. I'm really looking forward to going to London and Paris. I love being away from sweden being a stranger everything is new, it's a very nice feeling. :)

The aas is going really well actually, I ain't trying that hard. I'm just keeping things exactly like they were before. I'm aiming to get my benchpress up 15-20kg, bent over row up to 100kg(+20kg) and legpress +30kg. Body weight 85-90kg, I'm more focused on strength then my weight. Think those goals are very reachable, but if I don't reach them it aint the end of the world. I'm not in that big of a hurry anymore, I really enjoy lifting so if it takes 2 or 5 more years to reach my goals isn't that important anymore. The eq aint that great, would have been better to buy more test which is much cheaper anyway, and injecting the eq is a pain in the ass :p I don't have any plans on staying off for longer periods of time anymore. I'm just gonna keep cycling on and off from now on, and see where I end up. Maybe in a year I will revaluate.

big
09-22-2002, 06:22 AM
Shoulders/biceps(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 55*6, 50*9, 50*6, 45*8

Bent over laterals: 17.5*9, 17.5*9, 17.5*7, 15*9

Barbell front raise: 30*9, 30*9, 30*7

Seated curl (like a preacher curl but in a machine): 3sets 30kg-20

Dumbbell curl: 2 sets of 17.5*10 or so

Shrugs: 3sets of 35 I think *10

Todays workout:

Didn't feel very strong. Almost forgot shrugs again. Much colder in the gym now then a month ago, it has dropped 10-15C outside so I have to wear some more clothes.

Was at my parents last night, saw some photos of the graduation party that my cousin had before the summer. :p I look pretty funny in those photos alittle drunk perhaps. ;) And the chick I was flirting with look even better then I remember.

I have been thinking about working with military intelligence when I graduate uni. It's just something I know alot about. But it's like working in a hospital or something like that, you get a bit twisted view of the world.

Did you like the previous movie I linked? Here's another with a bike this time. http://firefly.ibk.se/~linus/ghost/ghosttrailer.mov

*hrm I can't find the link I posted before, maybe I removed it.

"What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law." -prodigy

big
09-23-2002, 05:19 AM
Back (monday):

Bent over row: 1 set at 90 and 3 at 80

T-bar row: 55*7, 55*7, 55*6

Wide grip pulldowns: 3 sets of 55*7 and 1 at 50

Dumbbell rows: pyramid up to 25*10

Todays workout:

Yeah umm why did I do shrugs yesterday. :confused: I have too much on my mind right now. 90kg row was to way heavy atleast today, did like 5reps but I wasn't even bent over. I wasn't gonna go lift today I thought I woke up at 12, but it was infact 10 so I went anyway...

It's funny, there are like a group of 5-10people that are always there when I lift. Anyway I think one of them said something to me today...

This saturday I had a shooting competition. Well it was sort of two comps. First went well, think I might end up at the top half of the table. The second one which was a regular precision shooting comp sucked big time. I left half way through, felt like punching the guy next to me after he commented on my shooting.

Gonna e-mail my cousin in france now and see how he's doing.

big
09-26-2002, 08:54 AM
Legs (thursday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 130*9, 130*6, 120*10

Leg extensions: 35*10, 35*7, 30*12, 30*8

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*6, 40*10, 40*7

Standing calf raise (machine): 3 sets of 100kg*10

Todays workout:

:) one of my best (leg) workouts ever. A well needed workout since my goal is to get my legs bigger then my upper body.

Have an appointment with the school principal on monday. :( And my school is like 4 different schools placed in different parts in and around stockholm. So this is the principal for all these schools, not the one I go to which is 40min by train from stockholm. If you remember I posted a thread that I might get expelled in like may, it's about that. Hopefully he will just say some crap and give us a warning and that will be that. The whole this is pretty ridiculous...

I don't have much fun to write. My life is pretty boring and when something happens 9 times out of 10 it's something bad. And I don't always feel like writing it down.

I hit a vein in my leg the other day. I never pull back, but I could feel something didn't feel right so I pulled back. That's when the blood started running down my leg, maybe 4ml so that's pretty much. Anyway I ran around the apartment trying to find something to tape it up with. The fun thing about injections is then you have to do it all again. You know when you cut yourself on something the blood is very dark, almost black. Well the blood that comes out of my legs is much lighter, almost a glow in the dark pinkish color. See what I mean I have nothing fun to write. :( Oh yeah the acne is back, not in my face though. I don't really care though. haha pfft :(

BennettBoy
09-26-2002, 09:04 AM
What did you and your friends do at school that was so bad big?

big
09-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Two of the guys in my group took a simular course at the same time and we used what they had done in that course and just added alittle.

big
09-28-2002, 05:56 AM
Chest/triceps(saturday):

Flat benchpress: 70*6, 70*4, 65*7

Incline db BP: 25*8, 25*5, 22.5*5

Seated machine BP: 50*10, 50*6, 40*9

Pec deck: 4sets of 15kg*?

Pushdown: couple of sets 30kg

Seated machine tricep: couple of sets, 30kg

Todays workout:

Went well today, pretty strong in all exercises.

I have to eat alittle more to keep gaining weight, I'm still at 81.5kg. 7-8 weeks until I will post some new pics, hope I will be 85+kg by then.

big
09-29-2002, 05:33 AM

Seated MP (smith): 55*7, 55*4, 50*7

Bent over laterals: 20*8, 20*7, 17.5*10, 17.5*9

Barbell front raise: 30*10, 30*5

Seated curl (like a preacher curl but in a machine): 1sets 30kg 2sets 22.5

Dumbbell curl: 2 sets of 20*10 or so

Todays workout:

Ok, workout atleast biceps. Gonna switch barbell front raise to dumbbells. My back hurt today, perhaps from the less then perfect barbell rows I did.

Watching spiderman and doing the laundry. I have deffinitely put on some size over the last couple of months. But what's even better is my strength has gone up alot, well needed. :)

big
10-01-2002, 07:32 AM
Back (tuesday):

Bent over row: 90*5, 85*8, 85*7, 85*4

Cable seated row: 60*6, 55*8, 55*7

Wide grip pulldowns: 60* 6, 55*8, 55*7

Shrug: 37.5*8, 37.5*6, 35*lots

Todays workout:

Nice, strong workout. My biceps had an extra day rest compared to last week, which I think is why it went so well. So umm since I haven't gained alot of weight I have now noticed that my bf is going down... :)

I meet the boxer from my old gym as I was walking to the dressing room. I didn't recognize him, but he poked me and said: so you workout here too. I just turned around and got out a "umm yeah" or something.

Last night they called to ask if I had a tv ( you have to pay like a fee if you do, retarded country. well what can you say about a country with 60% taxes.). This is all because some **** bought stuff in my name for $1200, it was apparently a tv and thats why they called. I'm gonna ******* steal that tv when I find out who they are. The guy calling was a ******* moron though.

The school meeting thing went very well, we don't even get a warning.

Life is just one big ******* loosing lottery ticket. :shoot:

BennettBoy
10-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Good job with your lifts big. Glad to hear the school deal went OK. Now quit being so bashful, shy or whatever and become more extroverted;) How's the shaved head coming LOL?

big
10-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Thanks. Yeah lifting is going well, and my lab partner is school is alot more motivated he was thinking about quiting. I left the hair as it was, I didn't cut any shorter. http://216.40.241.68/cwm/cwm/eek5.gif

Hey I'm Mr. extroverted! http://216.40.241.68/contrib/edoom/Lurking.gif

BennettBoy
10-01-2002, 10:22 AM
Well just remember, you find a length you want your hair to be and shave it to that length once a week:eek:

For the record, it really does look better cut close IMHO. Any comments from the chicks yet about it?

big
10-01-2002, 11:14 AM
I will probably try it abit shorter next friday. Nah not really much reactions, I guess most people think it looks alright. For some reason they tend to want to touch it though. :confused:

big
10-04-2002, 07:24 AM
Chest/triceps(friday):

Flat benchpress: 70*7, 70*6, 70*4

Incline db BP: 27.5*5, 25*7, 25*6

Seated machine BP: 55*9, 55*5, 45*10

Pec deck: 1set 17.5 3sets of 15kg

Pushdown: couple of sets 30kg

Seated machine tricep: couple of sets, 30kg*lots

Todays workout:

Alittle dissapointed in the first set to failure on BP. Other then that it went well. I switched leg and chest day, so legs tomorrow. I'm impressed with my incline dbl's, next step is 30kg's, that would be real nice, and doing that after 3sets to failure on flat bp.... :)

I don't remember if I have said this before, but sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing between dream and reality.

So a few nights ago I find myself in bed fighting off a big spider (like a tarantula(sp?)), and it's just coming towards me in a very aggressive manner. :( So there is nothing unnatural/supernatural going on, like it can fly or stuff like that.... you get the idea. Anyway I make an escape to the bathroom. So while I'm sitting there all sweaty I realize that it must have been a dream and I go back to my bed. I though I would find everything in perfect order, but apparently I had done all the things I remembered. Thrown my pillows at it and blocked it with my mattress before locking myself in the bathroom.

It would have been alot more fun if it had been a woman, but knowing me I would probably have done pretty much the same thing. http://216.40.241.68/contrib/edoom/handball.gif

*I cut my hair even shorter, so now I look like convict. I'm just sitting here thinking, I really should find something to do. Saw a documentary about a south african prison, was interesting. Life inside was so different that they where more afraid of being released then staying, one guy was thinking about admitting to a crime he hadn't done to be able to stay. The enemy you know is better then the one you don't, or something like that... They killed a guy and ate his heart, how weird is that. Twelve hours until legs, thank god for that atleast.

big
10-05-2002, 06:00 AM
Legs (saturday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 130*12, 130*10, 130*6

Leg extensions: 35*11, 35*9, 35*9

Legcurl: 45*9, 45*6, 40*7

Standing calf raise (machine): 1set of 110kg and 3 lighter

Todays workout:

I looked at some other people doing legpress, both had there feet right at the top ( I have mine at the bottom). But there really is no reason for me to change other then ego...

I only have 3 channels on the tv, thinking of getting some more.

*if you liked the movie I linked a couple of posts ago, here is another. Goes with the quote: http://firefly.ibk.se/~linus/ghost/ghostrider2.mov I live for this stuff.

"Always respect authority."

big
10-06-2002, 06:13 AM

Seated MP (smith): 55*9, 55*7, 50*9, 50*5

Bent over laterals: 22.5*5½, 20*10, 20*10, 20*9

Dumbbell front raise: 15*15, 15*13, 15*14

Dumbbell curl: 22.5*5, 2sets of 20

Seated curl (like a preacher curl but in a machine): 22.5*12, 22.5*12, 22.5*8

Todays workout:

woowee! got a mad bicep pump. Measured them 30min after I was done (when I got home) and they were 1.5cm bigger then cold. :) 16" GUNZZ baby! ...or something.

I need to relax and not take everything so seriously.

big
10-08-2002, 07:46 AM
Back (tuesday):

Deadlift: 140*1, 150*0

Bent over row: 1set of 70

Cable seated row: 60*9, 60*7, 60*8

Wide grip pulldowns: 50*12, 60*6, 55*7

Shrug: 37.5*8, 37.5*6, 37.5*7

Todays workout:

:eek: deadlifts :) yeah I lacked motivation today so I thought I would do DL since I have always enjoyed doing them. 140 was easy (3plates btw), 150 might have gone all the way up if I had used a belt and abit more rest. I just got it 10cm or so up and gave up.

Yesterday on the train back from school it started snowing. :) it's to warm though so it didn't stay on the ground for long. Looked pretty going past it in the train. :) The snow that ends up staying for more then a week or two usually comes in jan-feb.

I'm gonna upgrade my computer for $7k, just sent the order, nice. Cost abit more then I had hoped though, I need try and save some money so I can go to london and paris. I might go on a skiing trip (probably to the alps) in mars or something like that with a friend and some peps that I don't know. Lot of travelling this year, god knows I need it. The skiing trip will probably end up costing to much since that will be for a full week, maybe my parents will help me out. The other trips are just over the weekend and with free living and food. So that's like $2k per trip, flying is dirty cheap these days. And 10-15weeks or so after this cycle is done I'm gonna do a test only cycle, but that will not end up costing much. Since I will have about half the test from this cycle (bought alot of extra). And I have all the anti e-s and maybe all the needles.

So that's my plans for this school year.

BennettBoy
10-08-2002, 09:39 AM
How much is 7K in American dollars? You got any idea?

And you would fly to London and Paris? Is it that far to take a train or another cheaper means of transportation? I'm pretty naive about travel around Europe....so please excuse my ignorance. One day I will go to Europe.....when someone rich dies and leaves me alot of money LOL.

Snow? What is that? I never see it where I live. Once every 7-10 years for real.

big
10-08-2002, 10:11 AM
crap I ment $700 that's about 7000 swedish.

Yea I will be visiting my mom when she starts working in london, there are some problems with here papers. She should have left a month ago... And my cousin and his gf are studying in paris for a year so I'll go visit them.

Plane takes about 1½ hours. Back and forth will cost about $200 I think. Train to paris would take like a full day maybe and end up costing more. I'm just gonna stay from friday-sunday, monday depending on how fast they get sick of having me there :)

I like the snow it's nice, if I end up moving I think it's the thing I will miss the most.

*dammit, 100 american = 1000 swedish I mess it up all the time. So if something seems strange just remove a zero. :)

BennettBoy
10-08-2002, 10:23 AM
OK, cool. Have fun when you go to London and Paris. And don't you go thinking about going to South Africa to lock yourself in one of those prisons:D

You need to come to America and get out and about LOL.:eek:

big
10-08-2002, 10:46 AM
yeah :p Program on tv about bodybuilding and steroids in 1 hour, should be interesting. lol they measured and compared the balls of a 22yo dead bb and a 50yo man. I have no idea why they would do this... lol but we'll see soon enough. The bb scene is very small here so everyone knows everyone, I'll probably recognize someone.

I'm actually thinking that moving to asia (thailand maybe) and live there would be nice. You know bodybuild and just have some regular job. I have never been to asia though, but they seem layed back. Asian women ain't my thing though.

big
10-09-2002, 04:16 AM

Flat benchpress: 75*5, 70*6, 70*5

Incline db BP: 27.5*6, 25*8, 25*5

Seated machine BP: 55*10, 55*7, 55*6

Pec deck: 1set 17.5 3sets of 15kg

Pushdown: couple of sets 30kg*lots

Seated machine tricep: couple of sets, 35kg

Todays workout:

Ah... could have gone for one more rep on the 75kg bp. I saw the biggest guy I have ever seen IRL today. I like my gym ;)

Man I'm stuck at 82.5kg, have to eat more. Strength is going up fast though. I'm playing with the idea of letting my bf drop to ~10% during the winter and just maintaining my weight. But then I would have to do cardio and maybe even count calories. Right now I'm going for a bw of 85-90kg, my bf isn't that high really I could probably reach 10% before christmas. 6'1 180lbs 10% that would be pretty nice. I will probably just cut out the most unhealthy foods and see what happens maybe add cardio once a week.

Oh yeah the program last night sucked. Although they said on the news prior to the show that one person a day (might have been a month) dies because of steroids in sweden. :rolleyes: They didn't say anything about that in the show though. And of course my parents called me after the show. They just asked if I saw the show, and that I should take it easy.

*this was post number 100 :smoke: :lurk: :hump:

BennettBoy
10-09-2002, 06:57 AM
big, LOL your parents sound like mine. When I started lifting 3 years ago they were like, "don't go getting all big and stuff". They don't say much now but they know I've gotten bigger. Last time I was home I told my dad I wanted to get to 195 and he said WHY? Parents, they certainly don't understand bb for the most part:rolleyes:

Hey, do you go to school everyday? How long is your commute? Do you take food with you for the day or how do you handle that?

I think at 6'1" you need to be concentrating on packing on more weight (and lean muslce of course)....especially since you are using right now. Go for it man. You got the height.....just start packing down the food. You will not add that much bodyfat right now I bet.

big
10-09-2002, 07:48 AM
yeah I told them my goal is to be a bb'er... 'cuz they were always saying I should run and stuff. I just told them I don't train for health reasons.

No I don't have school everyday I'm free once or twice a week. And the days I do have school it's usually for 2-4hours only. It takes 50min door to door. I usually bring some bread or fruit.

My bodyfat has stayed pretty much the same around 15%. And if I got it down to 10% I think I can hold it there. But I'm not gonna go on a cutting diet, just improve diet and add cardio.

------------------------------------------
*Ah... I have decided to continue bulking slowly at least until christmas.

big
10-10-2002, 06:37 AM
Legs (thursday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 140*11, 140*8, 140*6

Leg extensions: 40*10, 40*7, 40*8

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*6, 40*10, 40*7

Calf raise: 2sets of standing 110kg, 3sets of seated 50+1kg

Todays workout:

My mind is some where else for sure.... I knew there was something wrong when I hit the gym today. I was suppose to rest until saturday, oh well I felt good to go. As you can see I added 10kg to my legpress, yeah I put my footing as I had seen the other do it.

Wooh. there were women at the gym today! I have seen women there before but these where like school girls, which I have never seen there before. Usually there a one or two powerlifting chicks or a bb'ers gf, but never school girls.

One guy who actually knew one of the girls decided that screaming deadlifts would be a great way to impress them. After little success with that, he started making some whistling sound while lifting.

When I got out of the shower I kinda threw my shampoo bottle in the wall, I cleaned most of it up though. What can I say roidrage. ;)

"You look hot, wanna touch my biceps?" -my new pick up line

big
10-13-2002, 05:48 AM
Shoulders/triceps(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 60*4, 55*7, 55*5

Bent over laterals: 22.5*7, 20*9, 20*9, 20*7

Dumbbell front raise: 15*16, 15*12, 15*16

Pushdowns: v-bar: 2sets of 35 straight bar: 2 sets of 20 (easy)

Seated tricep: 3sets of 35

Todays workout:

Switched bicep and triceps. Not a very good workout today.

And once again life takes a turn for the worse. My mom wont be going to london to work, found out she got cancer this week. So that sucks pretty bad. :( I was there when my uncle died from cancer two years ago, so I know what it's like. My moms cancer is not as bad as his was but she wont get better.

My cousins will freak out when they here, their mom past away one years before their dad found out he had cancer. So all of them (3, one lives in london, one is studying in paris, and one is here in stockholm) refuse to go see doctors since they are so afraid that they will find something...

I dunno what to say really. I wouldn't say you get use to it but when you have been to more funerals then you have fingers you learn how to deal with it.

Franco
10-13-2002, 09:59 AM
So sorry to hear about your mum B, if you ever need a talk we're hear for you man

BennettBoy
10-13-2002, 02:55 PM
yeah sorry about your mom big. I'll keep her in my prayers.

What is your name big?

big
10-14-2002, 04:14 AM
Thanks. My name is matthew sort of, why?

Back (monday):

Bent over row: 90*6, 80*8, 80*5

Cable seated row: 65*10, 65*7, 65*7

Wide grip pulldowns: 60*6, 55*5, 2 sets of 50*alot!

Shrug: 40*8, 40*5, 37.5*7

Dumbbell rows: 30*10, 30*10, 30*8

Todays workout:

Felt good after I had done the dbl rows.

Went to the dentist this morning, I don't like it to much since the make more money if they find something wrong, I really don't trust them.

BennettBoy
10-14-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by big
Thanks. My name is matthew sort of, why?

No real reason....sometimes it is just interesting to know names the more you follow someone's journal.

Thanks.

big
10-16-2002, 05:03 AM
Chest/biceps(wednesday):

Flat benchpress: 75*7, 70*8, 70*6

Incline db BP: 27.5*5, 25*4

Seated machine BP: 60*8, 60*4, 50*4

Pec deck: 17.5 for 3sets

Dumbbell curl: 22*4-5, 20*?, 17.5*?

Cable curl: 2sets of 25

Todays workout:

Today sucked, hurt my hams on the last bp rep ;), then I hurt something in my leg again when I almost fell sitting down after my first set of dbl's.

A friend had some sort of party the other night, I didn't go probably should have.

big
10-18-2002, 04:30 AM
Legs (friday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 150*7, 140*10, 140*lots

Leg extensions: 45*6, 40*9, 40*8, 40*6

Legcurl: 45*11, 45*7, 45*5

Calf raise: 2sets standing 120kg, 2sets seated 50+10kg. Then I did a dropset seated and one standing.

Todays workout:

Maybe 5 of the 7 reps on legpress were deep enough. Saw a 200kg(4½plates) bp. Good workout today.

I have an exam in 35min :eek: I'm not going though. And another thing I got no game.

"Never turn down a good thing." -Starship troopers [/B][/QUOTE]

BennettBoy
10-18-2002, 07:24 AM
You got to talk to people before you know if you have any game or not big:eek: Take your shaved head out more and start talking to all those pretty ladies :D

big
10-18-2002, 09:29 AM
I always screw it up, besides I'm not looking for anything serious right now.

http://www.idiot-ink.com/porn.jpg

too much test... :help:

big
10-19-2002, 06:58 AM
Shoulders/triceps(saturday):

Seated MP (smith): 60*5, 55*8, 55*6

Bent over laterals: 22.5*10, 22.5*8, 20*?

Dumbbell front raise: 2sets of 17.5, and one set of 15

Pushdowns:straight bar 25kg*lots

Seated tricep: 2sets of 40

Todays workout:

I then did two more tricep exercises :D And once again 16" gunnzz baby. I want my arms to be 40cm cold, they are almost 41cm with the pump I got today. Going to drop the dbl front raises and do dbl shoulder press instead.

I want to move to thailand next fall.

*I think my knees are having a hard time keeping up with all the new weight on legpress. Also I have this pain in my mid back, feel it when I pull my shoulders back.

Forgot, I also got a nose bleed when I entered the gym.

big
10-21-2002, 06:38 AM
Back (monday):

Bent over row: 90*6, 80*9, 80*7, 80*5

Cable seated row: 70*7, 70*5, 70*6

Wide grip pulldowns: 60*7, 60*8, 60*6

Dumbbell rows: 32.5*11/8, 32.5*9/7, 32.5*6/6

Barbell shrug: do 100 next time

Todays workout:

Good workout. There was a nice gurl walking around that's why my reps went up sometimes. :angel:

Tomorrow I get my new computer equipment, finally! Apparently we are gonna have some sort of family get together in my apartment in about a month.

There is some sort of fitness expo here in about a month. I didn't go last year but I'm definitely going this year.

BennettBoy
10-21-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by big

Dumbbell rows: 32.5*11/8, 32.5*9/7, 32.5*6/6

Does that mean you did 11 reps for say the right side and only 8 for the left on your first set for example? Are you trying to bring up a lagging side?

Nice weight you are pushing it looks like? What is your weight at now in pounds....180+?

big
10-21-2002, 08:34 AM
yeah 11 right 8 left. And no I'm not trying to bring up lagging parts, just doing as many as I can. (When I do dbl curls 2 reps = 1 rep in each hand.) They weren't too heavy, guess it depends on form think I use good form though. My barbell rows are another story though. ;)

I weigh 183lbs, I'm happy staying there for a while. If I miss one meal or have a bad day I go right down to 182. Takes a while to get use to the new weight I suppose. I don't care to much about my weight right now, just trying to get strength up. I think I'm gonna cut my cycle 1 week short.

:cool: :cool:

big
10-23-2002, 02:37 AM
I will be away for a couple of days, maybe more. As I said before I got some new computer equipment, and something is wrong I can't get it to work. It's either the the main board or the processor so I'm sending them both back. This will probably take a couple of weeks (they are slow as hell). I formated my harddrive so I can't just put my old stuff back. I will try and get it to work with my old mainboard and processor. The thing is I will have to install a new windows, internet and everything else.

It took me a full day to realize that I had to send it back, now I will have to spend another day trying to get a computer to work. And then a 3:rd day when they have fixed whatever is wrong. So yeah I'm in a pretty bad mood right now. I will probably be up and going by this weekend. I'm at my parents now, I might do chest/bis later today, but I won't update my journal untill I get a computer to work so you will just have to survive without them for a while, I won't fill them in later either.

This ******* sucks I have 500mg of test in me and only 3 channels on the tv and non of them have porn. :mad: Oh yeah I got a serious nose bleed yesterday so my bathroom looks like something from a horror movie. It might be because I don't use any ala, never got nose bleeds when I used that stuff. This week is my last week 'on' anyway, I'm tired of doing the eq.

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:29 AM
Dang big....that sucks about your computer:mad:

I hate that **** when I order something new, can't wait to get it, and then it comes and don't work. Nothing pisses me off more than that.

Hope you are up and running real soon.

Go rent you some porn and watch it on video tape or DVD;)

Franco
10-23-2002, 10:10 AM
Why are you tired of the boldenone Matt?

big
10-26-2002, 06:14 AM
Yeah I'm so ****ing pissed at this computer crap. I'm better now though, might get it to work tomorrow. I had so much adrenaline pumpin, the other day I got up at 8 and got home 3 at night trying to fix the computer all day I wasn't even tired just pissed off. I got my old computer to work again after abit of work...

The EQ gives me to many bumps and too little hump. It's not worth it for me, I hope the bumps on my ass will go away. It's only 50mg/ml the test is 250mg/ml and cost less.

Seated MP (smith): 60*6, 55*6, 50*9

Seated dumbbell press: 25*7, 22.5*7, 22.5*5

Bent over laterals: 3 sets of 22.5

Dumbbell front raise: 2sets of 17.5 and 1set of 15

Pushdowns: 3sets of 30

Seated tricep: 3sets of 45

Todays workout:

Ok workout, someone said hi to me. pfft.

So I was gonna do legs today but I did an injection last night don't know what went wrong but my leg is swollen and hurts alot! I thought that maybe I went trough a vein and my leg is filled with blood but that would lead to a huge bruise. You can see it even when I have pants on. So no legs for a while.

I'm trying out my game skills. :p Not working so far... :(

BennettBoy
10-26-2002, 08:06 AM
Good to see ya back big. OK, you got to let me in on this. What type of game skills are you using? LOL.

big
10-26-2002, 09:37 AM
:) the ones that aren't working I suppose. Nah I'm just playing around the internet, since I have nothing better to do anyway.

My leg just keep hurting more and more, I'm pretty sensitive to pain though.

Franco
10-26-2002, 12:55 PM
Damn, the frequent injections with the EQ must be such a pain

big
11-01-2002, 05:27 AM
Chest/biceps(friday):

Flat benchpress: 80*3

Incline db BP: 27.5*5

Seated machine BP: -

Pec deck: -

Dumbbell curl: -

Todays workout:

Forgot my notebook and I don't remember more. :) 80 was pretty easy.

I have been driving my mom back and forth to the hospital all week so my diet hasn't been very good. I'm gonna go there now and if I can get some batteries for my camera I will take some pics. Yesterday when I drove from my parents to my apartment I really floored it through stockholm haha, drifted/powerslided my way past a taxi on the outside. It was truly a work of art, beautiful. :)

My leg doesn't hurt much anymore and I can walk almost normal again.

big
11-01-2002, 08:38 AM
STATS:
24years
185cm
82-83kg

Bicep: 40cm
waist: 83cm
calf: 39.5cm

Here are the new pics. Note the bump on my right leg, ouch! And yes I'm hairy, and have bad skin, and put on shorts to not look like a fruit smuggler. Maybe my old pics look better but **** it...

BennettBoy
11-01-2002, 10:38 AM
Looking good there big. You have definitely put some size on since your last pictures. Keep on bulking and then cut in the spring so you can get all the ladies interested in you. Then you can use that game you got:D

big
11-01-2002, 12:06 PM
thanks... 5kg don't make that much of a difference since I'm so tall, but my strength has gone up alot which is what I wanted anyway. I think/hope I can get 10 more kgs to my BP before christmas. My triceps and chest suck... I'm bulking until I reach 85-90kgs. I don't know what my bf is but I feel like I would have to lose atleast 10kg.

I will get my accutane in a couple of weeks if my doctor only would prescribe it! If she doesn't do it this time either I will get it somewhere else.

lol yeah my game is pretty sweet.

big
11-02-2002, 06:43 AM

Seated MP (smith): 60*5, 55*9, 55*6

Seated dumbbell press: 25*7, 22.5*lots, 22.5*few

Bent over laterals: -

Dumbbell front raise: -

Pushdowns: -

Seated tricep: -

Todays workout:

Bad day at the gym, my shoulders felt tired and overtrained. I'm gonna take a break from direct shoulder exercises for a while.

:(

big
11-05-2002, 08:01 AM
Back (tuesday):

Bent over row: 90*7, 90*6, 90*4

Cable seated row: 75*5, 70*6, 65*7

Wide grip pulldowns: 65*4, 60*9, 60*6

Dumbbell rows: 35*7/5, 32.5*7/7, 32.5*6/6

Barbell shrug: 100*5, 80*7, 80*5

Todays workout:

Real nice to be back in the gym. Good workout today, I have cut down on hte rest between sets.

Gonna try and eat alittle more and work alittle harder and some time in april I will come back with new pictures hopefully with some real visible gains this time. I haven't payed my rent for last month and some other bills, I should probably go and do that now. :) Have to see how much money I have in my bank account.

BennettBoy
11-05-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by big

I haven't payed my rent for last month and some other bills, I should probably go and do that now. :) Have to see how much money I have in my bank account.

The good thing though is you live in your sister's apt. complex right? Maybe she want throw you out :D

big
11-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Well it's my sisters apartment, so she pays the rent and I pay her. I am suppose to pay before the 30th every month. Btw I didn't have time to pay today either.

Today at school I looked around the class room and realized that I am the biggest/strongest/best looking guy in my class. Probably says more about them then me, but that was one of my goals when I started lifting.

big
11-07-2002, 07:08 AM
Legs (thursday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 150*10, 150*7

Leg extensions: 45*6, 40*9

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*6

Calf raise: 2sets standing 120kg, 2sets seated 50+10kg.

Todays workout:

I was in a big hurry today so only 2sets of everything and minimum rest.

I'm buying some accutane, see how that worksout... pretty expensive but it's almost half the price I saw someone post on elite. No source is selling this stuff only people who have some over from their own treatment.

big
11-09-2002, 06:55 AM
Chest/biceps(saturday):

Flat benchpress: 80*4, 75*5, 70*6

Incline BP: 60*5, 50*10 eazy

Seated machine BP: 60*6, 55*4, 50*4

Pec deck: 3sets 17.5

Dumbbell curl: 20kg

Machine biceps curl: 25kg

Wrist curl: 30kg eazy

Todays workout:

Dammit the 4th rep on BP was pretty hard. I want to hit 90*3 before christmas. I stardet training forarms today, gonna buy me some CofC grippers. I will train foramrs with back maybe, not with chest anyway.

Got mail from my cousin in france, I have used the wrong address oops.

So anyway my mom keeps her drugs in the fridge so a couple of weeks ago she shows them and says something like recognize these, same as you use? wtf ;) It was 'Neupogen' I had no idea what that was, anyway it's insanely expensive. One small box cost $400-500 and I think the goverment pays half the price. So the original price is twice that. :angel:

big
11-09-2002, 07:24 AM
And another thing I can't log in on some forums!!! First it was the swedish one and now I tried to register at the grip board. www.grippage.com It says thank you for logging in **** then it pops back to this bastard (http://grippage.cyberpump.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=3dcd0bfc4a53ffff&) no permission to view board....

All my security/cookies things are set correct. I think it has something to do with the java crap... :(

BennettBoy
11-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by big

So anyway my mom keeps her drugs in the fridge so a couple of weeks ago she shows them and says something like recognize these, same as you use? wtf [/B]

Oops. Caught :eek:

Franco
11-09-2002, 08:59 AM
Oh dear matt.

I've just noticed that you don't squat or deadlift, how do you feel you're progressing without these?

big
11-09-2002, 10:28 AM
;) she says stuff like that from time to time.

Yea I got tired of them I think I'm doing better now anyway.

big
11-11-2002, 08:26 AM
Back (monday):

Bent over row: 90*7, 90*4, 80*10

Cable seated row: 75*6.5, 75*4, 70*?

Wide grip pulldowns: 65*5, 60*5, 60*6

Dumbbell rows: 35*8/6, 35*5/3, 30*?

Barbell shrug: 100*5, 90*7

Todays workout:

ok wrokout. The barbell rows were good form last week, not so good this. Other then that it went fine. I leaned back alittle further on the last set of pulldowns, felt better in the back and put me in a stronger position... My forearms are real sore.

As you might know I want to move to thailand, I have been doing abit of thinking. The idea is to get in contact with a company down there, then this summer I go on vacation and check things out... This causes a bunch of problems, if I had a jobb and somewhere to live I would leave today.

Right now I'm just doing some research on how things work down there. First thing I guess is to find out how to get somewhere to live.

BennettBoy
11-11-2002, 08:28 AM
Why so interested in Thailand Matthew? Get your ass to the States LOL.

big
11-12-2002, 05:10 AM
I don't know, seems like a relaxed country. And I'm not really looking for financial success.

Legs (thursday):

Squat: 100*1

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 3 sets of 100*11

Leg extensions: 45*5, 45*3, 40*8

Legcurl: 50*4, 45*7

Calf raise: 2sets standing 120kg, and some seated.

Todays workout:

Was all right, two guys were using the leg press so I did some squats. 100 was pretty heavy had to dig in alittle to get it up.

Got the accutane today, haven't picked it up yet. :)

So the freaks at the gym figured they should do a rap video. Take an old swedish summer hit speed it up and have a killer video with all of us in only pants flexing and posing.

Franjipani
11-12-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by big
As you might know I want to move to thailand

Nice choice:).

Koh Samui is one of my favourite Islands... The Thai culture is very laid back and the people are just divine..

What do you want to do there?

big
11-12-2002, 08:40 AM
Run a strippclub, only where purple clothes and a furry cowboy hat. Nah I'm not gonna do anything special there. I have lived in sweden for 24years it's time to live somewhere else, somewhere warm.

I have never actually been there lol, but I'm looking to move near bankok but along the coast I want to live near the ocean.

Laid back is what I need, people that stress annoy me.

:)

big
11-14-2002, 09:58 AM
Chest/biceps(thursday):

Flat benchpress: 80*3, 70*7, 70*4

Incline BP: 60*4, 50*9, 50*7

Dbl. fly: 3sets 15

Barbellcurl: 35kg eazy

Machine biceps curl: 22.5kg

Wrist curl: 3sets of 5*35kg

Todays workout:

Sucky workout. There is no way I will be able to do 90 before christmas, but that's alright. Changed some exercises today. Worked out in the evening.

Been checking out some apartments in bangkok. :) Pretty expensive, although you get a full furnished apartment alittle bigger then the one I have now and much nicer. I looked at apartments with the same rent as I have now. I don't feel I have found very good websites though, hard to find apartments with kitchen and most are 'service apartments'.

Looking for work went even worse. :(

I have decided that I won't be able to graduate, gonna finish as many courses as I can and that will just have to do.

BennettBoy
11-14-2002, 11:59 AM
Well hey, what's the worst thing that could happen......you stay in Stockholm? It can't be that bad. :p What are there about 1-2 Million people in Stockholm?

big
11-14-2002, 12:11 PM
yeah something like that, but staying isn't an option. There arn't any computer jobs here anyway. I don't even have to work with computers if I move, the main thing is to move.

I found a job for a travel agency, you had to know swedish and english. Not my type of job, but I figure that maybe some big company needs someone who speeks swedish. ;) But like I said it doesn't really matter what I do for a living.

big
11-16-2002, 07:35 AM

Seated MP (smith): 60*4, 50*10, 50*6, 50*5

Seated dumbbell press: 25*5, 22.5*7, 22.5*5

Rear lateral machine: 2sets of 40 1 set of 35

Dumbbell front raise: 1set 17.5 2sets of 15

Pushdowns: 35

Seated tricep: 50

Todays workout:

Not so good day, changed to a much wider grip on smith MP. Hot girl wanted to use the rear lat machine. I told her she could sit on my lap and I could spot her, either that or wait 'till I'm done.

Clomid sucks. :cry:

I think I'm gonna start doind DL's again. And my forearms have grown 1cm in the last week. :p Oh yeah I can now log in to the swedish forum again woohoo.

"- Good command of English."

Franco
11-16-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey matt, I just saw a post from maxellyz and he posted a pic of the mass haul of gear in sweden. Damn, that was a huge amount, you'll probably be seeing extremely large policeman very soon over there.

big
11-16-2002, 04:14 PM
yes :D ...where did he post that, elite? Seems like the guys that are in it for some serious $ all get caught. That's like the 5th big bust in 1½ years, which is alot here in sweden.

http://db.interlan.se/bild_arkiv/13/00000023413.jpg

He was a good guy though, only sold aas and never convicted of any other crimes. So I feel alittle sorry for him.

Franco
11-17-2002, 04:31 AM
nope, it was over at muscletalk.co.uk

big
11-18-2002, 06:05 AM
Back (monday):

Cable seated row: 75*7, 75*5, 70*3

Wide grip pulldowns: 65*7, 60*8, 60*8, 60*7

Deadlift: 110*7, 110*4

Bent over row: 70*9, 70*5

Dbl. shrug: 35*7, 35*6, 35*5

Todays workout:

ok workout. Hurt my shoulder alittle on the shrugs, so no more rotating the shoulders when I shrug. A fat idiot was using the deadlift platform (not dl of course) for half an hour. He stept away for a min or two so I had time to snatch it, he came back but I just stared at him and screamed unleash your fury mother ****er!

I skipped school today, I didn't go to sleep until 3 last night. I was tired all day until about midnight, strange.

I downloaded the craziest motorcycle movie ever. I haven't seen it all yet, but he goes from stockholm - uppsala 68km (42.6miles) in 14:55. Average speed is 273.1km/h (170mph) and that's in thick trafic! And a bunch of other crazy things. :)

There is a fitness expo thing next weekend alot of people from the swedish forum is going. Will be fun, gonna see if I can buy a CofC gripper there. And maybe say hello to some of them, I only recognize one or two though.

big
11-19-2002, 07:05 AM
Legs (thuesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 150*7, 150*7, 150*8

Leg extensions: 45*5, 40*6, 35*8

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*6, 45*3

Calf raise: various exercises

Todays workout:

Felt ok today, except my knee felt alittle strange on the legpress and my hamstrings were sore from yesterdays DL.

I was gonna go to school but I forgot to set the alarm. oops

BennettBoy
11-19-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by big

I was gonna go to school but I forgot to set the alarm. oops

That is 2 days in a row you have missed now Matthew tuttut

I think you should go to that expo for sure and try to meet some of those guys. You need to get yourself in that circle and you never know ...... they might could help you out somewhere down the road.

big
11-20-2002, 03:24 PM
yep yep and tomorrow will be the third day I skip. I have sort of dropped one class. I'm really sick of school right now, plus I'm bitter angry and disappointed. haha pfft.

I have decided to change my routine, I wanted to add a 5th day so here it is:

1. -
2. Shoulders/Abs
3. Back
4. -
5. Legs
6. Chest
7. Biceps/Triceps/forarms

*I will also stay longer at the gym, until I'm fried.

I want to fight someone, it doesn't even matter if I get my ass kicked. I'm freaky bored.

BennettBoy
11-20-2002, 09:04 PM
LOL, your funny Matthew. You need to go out and experience the nightlife in Stockholm. I was watching this special a week or so ago about the Royalty of Europe and it was focusing on the prince and princesses in Europe. It talked about those 2 hot princesses in Stockholm, Sweden and how they enjoyed the nightlife in Sweden. They said Stockholm had some of the best clubs in all of Europe. I think you would enjoy yourself more and meet alot of people if you just tried to get out more.

LOL, I love going out and always seem to feel for folks that don't llike it as much as me. But I understand if you just don't like it.

Try it.....you'll like it. :alcoholic

big
11-21-2002, 05:53 AM
yeah one of them is a hottie. And I probably should go out sometime but the whole concept disgusts me, and I hate going out.

Chest(thursday):

Flat benchpress: 80*4, 75*3, 70*5

Incline BP (smith): 60*4, 50*7, 50*5

Dbl. fly: 17.5*5, 17.5*5, 17.5*4

Cbl. cross: 15*3, 12.5*6, 10*8

Todays workout:

Ok workout. I was very close to getting stuck on the last bp rep, the bar got too far away (towards my abs) and I had to bring it down a couple of inches and then up again. But I was determined to get 4reps today. New routine feels very nice, it's the change I need to get really motivated and start eating again.

I am tired all the time. I go to bed at 1 force myself to go up around 11, go to the gym then I lay on the couch all day watching tv. As you know I only have 3 channels so it's "glamour" and "days of our lives" and stuff like that. And a couple of days ago my sex drive went way down.

big
11-22-2002, 06:48 AM
Arms(friday):

Todays workout:

I'm not gonna keep very good track of my arm day, just write down what I did.

Barbellcurl.
Tricep pushdowns
Followed up by a superset of Dbl. curls and over head tricep extension.
Machine preacher curl.
One arm reverse tricep pushdowns.
And finished of with wristcurls and reverse curl.

Arm day was fun, I like it. :)

BennettBoy
11-22-2002, 06:52 AM
Curl jockey ;)

Franco
11-23-2002, 08:49 AM
Are you on Clomid at present?

big
11-23-2002, 09:28 AM
yes 4-5more days.

The fitnessexpo was worthless. I didn't think it was going to be very good but for **** sake. I had hoped they would have CofC grippers or any type but I didn't think they would, and I was right. Then I was thinking that a t-shirt or a new pair of workout pants would be nice, but again nothing I liked at all. Also I didn't see anyone that looked big, well a few but not many. There was a student expo thing going on at the same time. Anyway I overheard this guy and his gf discuss aas.
-guy: strongman is that where they use aas.
-girl: no, that's bodybuilding. Strongman is more raw strength....(like they where born strong or something)
...and then it went on with a bunch of other stupid comments. They were like 18yo, I couldn't believe people can be that stupid. Made me laugh anyway... Didn't see anyone I recognized either. I think most people went to the swedish championship bb contest going on in another part of town.

Had a strange dream last night, have been thinking about it all day.

big
11-24-2002, 06:39 AM
Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 60*8, 60*5, 50*11, 50*6

Lateral raise: 15*8, 15*5, 12*8, 12*8, 12*7

Barbell front raise: 25*13, 25*11, 25*8, 25*7

Rear lateral machine: 35*9, 35*6, 30*7

Bent over laterals: 15*6, 12*7, 12*8

Shrugs:32*11, 32*9, 32*7

Todays workout:

Very good day today. Usually I go down to my chest on the mp's today I only went as low as my chin. This is basically RC's workout from his video, except for reps and sets. :)

No, my life sucks.

big
11-25-2002, 06:16 AM
Legs (monday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 160*9, 160*9, 160*7

Leg extensions: 45*7, 45*5, 40*8, 40*4 with pause

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*5, 45*4

Calf raise: 2sets standing and 2 seated

Todays workout:

Good workout today, had to cut it abit shorter then I would have liked. Was in a hurry again, had to do the laundry. :)

I downloaded K-1 greatest knockouts, haha that **** was cool. :cool: :cool: Much much better then the gay porn style fighting known as ufc.

I'm such a dumbass sometimes...

big
11-26-2002, 07:40 AM
Back (tuesday):

Deadlift: 130*4, 130*1, 120*4

T-bar row: 50*7, 50*5, 40*12, 40*8

Regular grip pulldowns: 60*7, 60*9, 60*7, 60*7

Cable seated row: 60*8, 60*7, 60*7

Todays workout:

ok workout considering I did legs yesterday, but I don't bend my knees when I DL anyway... I was pretty beat after todays workout. I hope my DL will improves alot now that I'm doing them again. I pulled more 6months ago. :D Although I used a belt then and now I have the bar rest on these soft thingies that makes it a little lower then if I would Dl off the floor.

I was gonna stay home and watch a movie I had downloaded. But it turned out to be this black and white film about hitler, someone had just re-named the film... retarded.

Thursday is "sex day" in school. :hump: But I don't have any classes then so I won't be there :( Story of my life eyy.

big
11-29-2002, 06:49 AM
Chest(thursday):

Flat benchpress: 80*2.......

Incline BP (smith): 55*6, 55*4.........

Dbl. fly: .......

Cbl. cross: ........

Todays workout:

Catastrophic workout today. I went to the gym thinking I might be able to go for 5 reps. I felt I had the power in my arms and chest. But I just couldn't deliver the power. I have this pain in my back between the lats and rear delts which is the cause for todays disaster. I left after 30min, and didn't bother writing down any weights, just the ones you seé here...

**** **** ****. I'm thinking maybe I should give the US a try, I mean a country that invents baywatch how bad can it be? And I understand the language. I need a ****ing job though, which I have no idea how to get since I wont be graduating. :( :(

Even worse I have been checking out what it would take to be a cop!!! :( Anyway that would mean 2 more years of school and I would be like 27 when I start working. But that ain't a big deal I have to atleast try and move somewhere if it doesn't workout so be it... crap!

:( :(

big
11-30-2002, 06:05 AM
Arms(friday):

Todays workout:

Barbellcurl.
Tricep pushdowns
Followed up by a superset of Dbl. curls and over head tricep extension.
Machine preacher curl.
One arm reverse tricep pushdowns.

Did two sets to failure on each it took about 35min today... Felt a little pain in my shoulder and wrist. I'm gonna start using gloves every workout.

btw my weight is still 82kg or just under. And I intend to keep it there.

big
12-01-2002, 06:40 AM
Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 60*5, 65*7, 55*4

Lateral raise: 15*7, 15*4, 12*9

Barbell front raise: 27.5*8, 27.5*8, 27.5*6

Rear lateral machine: 35*10, 35*11, 35*9

Bent over laterals (in cbl cross): 5*7, 5*5, 5*5

Shrugs:35*7, 35*6...

Todays workout:

Pretty crappy day, takes a while for the body to adjust to a new routine I suppose.

I have this family get together in my apartment later today.

I drove past this erotica expo thingie last night. Holy **** **** loads of people, I didn't think anyone went to those things. Anyway I saw a guy that works at my gym walking around in his ***gym jacket.

big
12-01-2002, 05:53 PM
Can't really sleep so I was looking through some old photos. Anyway here are some pictures of some of the guys in my plutoon. Feels like it was a life time ago. I kinda screwed that up too like I do everything, always have to be a smart ass.

big
12-02-2002, 09:03 AM
Back (monday):

Deadlift: 135*2, 120*4, 120*4

T-bar row: 50*7, 50*5, 50*5, 40*?

Regular grip pulldowns: 65*8, 65*6.5...

Cable seated row: 65*5, 60*8, 60*7

Todays workout:

Technique sucked on the first two sets of dl, third set was good and felt much lighter then the second. Pain in my right shoulder and on the inside of my right elbow. Disappointing day.

The thing last night went well.

BennettBoy
12-02-2002, 11:56 AM
Matthew, how is your mother doing?

big
12-02-2002, 12:29 PM
It looks much better now then when they first found out, the medicine is working thanks for asking.

big
12-04-2002, 01:06 PM
Legs (wednesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 160*19, 160*14, 160*10

Leg extensions: 45*6, 40*7 +2 set of 30

Legcurl: had to use a different machine

Todays workout:

yeehaa great workout today. My knees hurt today, even on warmup but I was really motivated. Also I did the workout at 19, usually get there at 10-12:30. And I widen my stance about 1-2" I don't think that helped that much, I was just really motivated.

Some geezer told me I should really see "vanilla sky". So I'm gonna watch it later tonight. I wanna see "hamburger hill" haha that's the only vietnam movie I haven't seen. I was gonna tape it a couple of years ago but my dad ****ed up the vcr dammit. I saw "the thin read line" yesterday, I have seen it before though. Very good movie.

I have been going to school all week even though I don't have any classes, just to catch up on some programming assignments with another geezer. How about that eyy.

BennettBoy
12-04-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by big

Some geezer told me I should really see "vanilla sky". So I'm gonna watch it later tonight. I wanna see "hamburger hill" haha that's the only vietnam movie I haven't seen. I was gonna tape it a couple of years ago but my dad ****ed up the vcr dammit. I saw "the thin read line" yesterday, I have seen it before though. Very good movie.

I have been going to school all week even though I don't have any classes, just to catch up on some programming assignments with another geezer. How about that eyy.

I really enjoyed "The Thin Read Line" too. I dunno about "Vanilla Sky" though....I figured that was pretty cheesy but I never followed the previews or anything.

Glad to see you are back going to class. tuttut How much longer until you finish school again....I forget?

big
12-04-2002, 06:17 PM
yeah just finished watching vanilla sky. I knew absolutely nothing about it which is good when you wanna watch a movie. Anyway I found it pretty boring until the end when they wrapped it all up, I liked that part.

The idea is that you should graduate by summer, but that won't happen. I figure it will take an extra year, meanwhile I will have to get a job doing something else. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. If I do graduate and get a job money won't be a problem anymore. Right now there are no jobs though, but things might change in a year and a half. I don't worry much about stuff like that though, things have a way of always working out for me.

I feel I should probably do something with my life, feels like I'm getting old much too fast.

big
12-05-2002, 12:19 PM
Chest(thursday):

Flat benchpress: 80*2, 75*2, 70*4, 60*10

Incline BP (smith): 60*3, 55*8, 55*4

Dbl. fly: 17.5*3sets

Cbl. cross: 12.5*7, 12.5*4, 10*?

Todays workout:

Not so good day, but last week I just got 2reps this week there wasn't much of a problem but I didn't want to try 3. I don't know if I might be over doing it with the sets, I'm cutting back a little anyway. I was there in the pm again.

Had a bit of an incident at the cbl cross when some girl had to do her upright rows there, I don't know wtf she was on about but it turned ugly... ;)

The accutane ain't helping much... :(

big
12-07-2002, 06:33 AM
Arms(saturday):

Todays workout:

ez-bar curl. (41kg*7)
Machine preacher curl. (2hand then one at a time)
dbl curl

Tricep pushdowns.
skullcrusher.
machine overhead tricep...

And finished of with wristcurls (37.5kg) and reverse curl.

Felt pretty good today.

My friggin arm hair caught on fire last night when I was boiling water. And last night driving to my parents place some idiot followed me and drove past real slow staring when I had parked the car. damn I wish he would have stopped.

BennettBoy
12-07-2002, 09:37 AM
Dang mate....it seems like you have more stuff happen to you.

big
12-08-2002, 06:51 AM
I wish something good would happen though...

Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 60*5, 55*6, 45*10

Lateral raise: 15*9, 15*8, 15*4

Barbell front raise: 27.5*12, 27.5*9, 27.5*?

Rear lateral machine: 40*14, 40*12, 40*8

Bent over laterals: 15*8, 15*7

Shrugs:3sets of 37.5*9

Todays workout:

Felt a little tired, forgot to do abs.

Gonna watch "Pi" later today. Sometimes I wish life was more like school, someone had all the right answers and knew what to do.

big
12-10-2002, 06:01 AM
Back (tuesday):

Deadlift: 135*1, 120*2

T-bar row: 50*9, 50*8, 50*6

Regular grip pulldowns: 65*9, 65*6, 65*5

Cable seated row: 65*5, 55*12, 55*8

Todays workout:

I am never going to do DL again. http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/otn/happy/thebirdman.gif I will do chins and donkey raise instead, I have never tried any of them before. Maybe try squats tomorrow if no one is using the cage. I dont think it's called donkey raise, they are for calves arn't they.. ah **** it's not like anyone cares.

no, drawing a blank here.

BennettBoy
12-10-2002, 06:31 AM
Donkey raises are for calves. Why are you frustrated with deadlifts? Dude, I love those.

big
12-10-2002, 07:12 AM
05-04-2002 11:00 AM
Deadlift: 120k * 7reps (I didn't even rest the bar on the floor here, touch and go)

12-10-2002 01:01 PM
Deadlift: 135*1

big
12-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Legs (wednesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 170*12, 170*5

Leg extensions: 45*7, 45*5, 40*9

Legcurl: 45*8, 45*4, 30*10

Todays workout:

Alright workout. I fear my knees will become a problem in the future.

Got a postcard from the gang in paris, so that was nice. Not much going on, I'm gonna buy a web address/hosting and start working on a webpage. Plan on having it all done by next summer.

Silverback
12-11-2002, 04:43 PM
lol@ "Other insanely interesting stuff:

no, drawing a blank here".

lol gotta love your work big :)

nice workout for the old wheels, if your concerned for your knees, i would reccomend getting some strapping/supports the last thing you want to do is get an injury. I have tendonitis at the moment and its making my leg workouts a real difficulty. i wouldn't want anything like that happening to you:)

What kind of website are you thinking of setting up? its not on Sven-Goran-Errikson is it?:D

later

B-R

big
12-11-2002, 05:08 PM
haha no. Just about myself like the pros have lol but don't tell anyone. ;) I might just do that (get straps for my knees), I had a bit of a motorcycle accident when I was younger. Anyway I can't describe it in english but my knees make funny noises when I move my leg.

lol was watching the sports and there is some sort of womens handball thingie going on. And the swedish players had this thing where they were alone with the camera like an interview but no one asking questions. One of the gals says that "the yugoslav goalie looked real ugly and old. But then they put in the 2:nd goalie and she was even worse *another players name* told me that she couldn't even shot because the golie was so ugly." Funny stuff, the yugoslav player got pretty angry when they found out about it. :p Wonder what she was thinking when she said it to the camera, Swedish chicks I tell ya...

Silverback
12-12-2002, 01:50 AM
lol, thats women for you:)

big
12-13-2002, 07:52 AM
Chest(friday):

Flat benchpress: 80*1, 80*3...

Incline BP (smith): 60*6, 60*3, 50*9

Dbl. fly: 17.5*3sets

Dbl. press: 25*7, 25*4

Todays workout:

ok day, I tried to go just parallel on the bp's but I didn't like it much. I'm switching to dbl next week. 25's for 7reps was pretty good I didn't think I had that in me. :) I looked pretty funny trying to get up from that I didn't want to drop the dbl's...

I went christmas shopping with my mom today, bought a pair of pants and a very nice sweater. Finding pants that fit wasn't easy, but I'm gonna gain 3kg over christmas so by the time I get them maybe they will fit. :)

big
12-14-2002, 06:47 AM
Arms(saturday):

Todays workout:

ez-bar curl.
dbl curl

skullcrusher.
Tricep pushdowns.

Felt alright today.

I should be getting a free sample of a drug (legal, not that it matters to me) sometime next week. He said it was much better the ephedrine, but didn't want to say what it was.

Silverback
12-14-2002, 06:52 AM
Is the drug for cutting? a sample probably aint worth bothering with cycles/periods are much better but you probably already know that.

Good workout, i take the weights are in kilograms? keep it up

Ulrikkakakakakaka!

Franco
12-14-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Big-Ron

Ulrikkakakakakaka!

Uvavu

Sven

Goran

Eriksson:D

big
12-15-2002, 06:27 AM
Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 65*2, 50*11

Lateral raise: 17.5*3, 12*13

Barbell front raise: 30*7, 20*15

Rear lateral machine: 45*11, 35*13

Shrugs:40*8, 35*16

Todays workout:

My shoulders and triceps were sore even before I got started, went ok anyway. I have changed back to a more hit style training. Not really hit but this is pretty much what I did when I got my best gains. Two sets to failure one 3-6reps and one 8-15reps.

I have started on the intro page to my website. I reckon it will be up around new year. I have a friend coming over helping me to buy an address and hosting some time next week.

I want the page to be mind blowing but I have never worked with flash before so it will just be an average flash page. Probably better then most you have seen but nothing to write home about.

big
12-17-2002, 04:32 AM
Back (tuesday):

Chins: bw*4, bw*3

Hyper extensions: 20*10, 20*10

T-bar row: 50*6, 40*?

Dbl. row: 35*8/7, 30*?/?

Todays workout:

Forgot my notebook. Very good day today, probably took less then 30min.

Really bad technique on the chins, I was swinging more then ron jermey on a gram of test, so I had to stop 2sec between every rep. It's not like I would have been able to do 10 chins but one or two more. Plus I only felt them in my traps not my lats. :(

It said anatomic hyper.... you lay on a bench type thing, you get the idea. Anyway there were these hadles to help you get up from it that got in the way of the 20kg plate. I couldn't wrap my arms around it because the plate plus my arms got wider then the handles so I had to sort of hold it. **** I did atleast 10 reps on the first set thinking damn this is easy what a wast of time. Walking over to the t-bar I felt like going home or snap in half. It really hit my lower back. ;)

I didn't use a bench on the dbl rows, just put my free hand on the dumbbell rack.

Stupid gym owner was bugging me about my membership. At least half the time there is no one there when you walk in so of course I just walk on by. Kinda pissed me off, anyway they are know to be rude and I'm not exactly mr sunshine myself.

I have finished the intro to my webpage, I have a friend comming over maybe tomorrow to help me get it up and running. I'm gonna post it in general chat so that you all can test it for me. Looks very good on my computer but it might looked ****ed up on other systems.

BennettBoy
12-17-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by big

Stupid gym owner was bugging me about my membership. At least half the time there is no one there when you walk in so of course I just walk on by. Kinda pissed me off, anyway they are know to be rude and I'm not exactly mr sunshine myself.

I have finished the intro to my webpage, I have a friend comming over maybe tomorrow to help me get it up and running. I'm gonna post it in general chat so that you all can test it for me. Looks very good on my computer but it might looked ****ed up on other systems. [/B]

LOL, are they wanting you to renew your membership or something? I hate when the guys at my gym start bugging me about my membership coming due. Hell, one of the guys will interrupt folks in the middle of their sets to ask them about their memberships. :mad:

Come on Matthew......CHEER UP DUDE :D It's the Holiday season.

Good deal about your webpage. Can't wait to check it out.

big
12-17-2002, 07:06 AM
nah he was just wondering if I had payed i suppose. I only go there 4-5days a weeks every week for the last 4months and always workout in the same nfl jersey.

big
12-18-2002, 05:41 AM
Legs (wednesday):

Legpress(sled not included, it weighs 60kg): 180*6, 130*17

Leg extensions: 50*4, 35*11

Legcurl: 50*4, 35*15

Calf raise: standing 130*6, 110*? seated 15*4, 0*16

Todays workout:

Ok workout. I use alot of different plates on the seated, because they get stuck if you put two of the same plates on top of each other. I always use two 25kg plates and one 2.5kg between and on top of that is the weight I write down, 15 and 0 today.

I tried leg wraps (or whatever they are called) today. But they are abit short so I ended up wraping them to tight and I had to take them of after my first warmup.

This year is going to be my best year yet. When you compare this years pics to next years you will be blown away. http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/other/11zblink.gif

*btw I saw a documentary about a russian prison, interesting. They had pretty much the same thoughts and ideas about life as I do.

big
12-19-2002, 05:58 AM
Chest(thursday):

Flat dbl. bench: 32.5*½, 30*3, 25*9

Incline dbl. bench: 25*6, 20*9

Dbl. fly: 20*4, 15*11

Cbl. cross: 12.5*8, 10*12

Todays workout:

ok workout, I really wanted that 32.5. Gave it two tries but all I could do was half a rep. :mad: Today was going to be a rest day but I'm busy saturday so I will count that as my rest day. Lifting 4days in a row isn't really a problem with my routine/volume.

I have registered my domain, so I estimate it will be up early next week. Anyway my goal is to compete in an amature competition december 2004 or 2005, if I feel I there is a good chance I won't end up last. I think the test made me alittle bloated because I'm down to 81kgs now and I look much better, especially my chest and abs.

big
12-20-2002, 05:58 AM
Arms(friday):

Todays workout:

barbell curl.
dbl curl

skullcrusher.
Tricep pushdowns.

reverse curl.

ok workout today.

So what's the worst that can happen? You die! And dude how bad can that be, everyone does it?!

big
12-22-2002, 01:26 PM
Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 65*4, 55*10

Lateral raise: 17.5*4, 15*9

Barbell front raise: 32.5*6, 25*13

Rear lateral machine: farting old man was using it

Bent over lat:20*6, 15*11

Todays workout:

Very good day. I got my sample this morning. :D It was teh bomb! Like ast's xenadrine extreme but my blood pressure didn't sky rocket. But I got the same probably worse nausea. Also it made me really 'avtrubbad' (I don't know the english word). Like you don't care about anything. Xenadrine knocks me out for the rest of the day, I feel pretty good already on this (1hour after workout).

4reps on 65! (I think it's called front press btw) This was probably due to me being so happy to be back on drugs though. I took them 20min before my first set, in my experience it takes ~40min until it kicks in. If I wasn't using perfomance enhancer I would probably be on heroin or something, I need drugs more then george bush needs a war.

Btw if anyone is wondering ;) :p I do crunches in a bench thingie you lay 45degrees down, then legraises and then repeat for my abs.

Oh yeah I moved shrugs to back day since the chins hit my traps so hard.

My workouts take 30min now, maybe 40 for back. I will keep this volume until the summer and then evaluate.

Didn't go to bed until 4 last night, just sat up thinking and depressing. Always when I hit absolut rock bottom something small happens that gets me going alittle longer.

Accutane is teh suck. It's like watching paint dry, it's working but damn it ain't no revolutionary drug like people make it out to be.

'Sebi' is leaving the board. :( He made a not so good post but still no reason to delete it especially without telling. And there are alot more stupid post made everyday then that. And I like the guy dammit.

If anyone is reading this and knows swedish download this song, it's old but it's great :) : "Adolphson & Falk - Mer jul".

I have been thinking of some goals for this year. Don't remember if I wrote this down earlier or not but if nothing happnes I won't cut this year. And hope to be 90-95kg in a years time. To be honest I hope to be 95-100 but looking back at my gains over the last 2+years I am looking at just hitting the 90kg mark or a little below. But this year I will probably do 3 aas cycles so you never know. I will start in february with 1g test a week for 6weeks. That's alot of test but **** it, I am counting on having to do a gyno operating in the next 3years. I'm not taking risks for the sake of taking risks, but I'm not afraid to gamble if I think I can gain something.

One night when I was 15yo I made a list in my head of all the things I wanted to have, have seen and done by the time I was 25. And I would do anything to get there. A couple of nights ago I was laying in the tub thinking about it. And I am pretty much living the dream, it's almost unreal how everything worked out. There is an old movie called "crossroads" (no not the one with Britney Spears). It's about a guitar player, he sells his soul to the devil to become the worlds greatest guitar player, and he does. But he doesn't become famous, no one knows who he is so he feels cheated. I thought that by doing all the things on my list I would find happines. But now I find myself in a place I don't belong surrounded by people that only care about getting drunk, picking up women or wearing the latest clothes. And I lost all the friends that I grew up with. People that would be there for you no matter what, nothing like having criminal friends I tell you. It's not easy growing up in swedens most dangerous suburb, wearing the biggest glasses known to man and looking like you are at least 5years younger then you are. With friends whose only reason for going out at night is to fight or steal. And a dad who is a police and wonder why you don't go out with your friends more when all you are trying to do is the right thing. That's why I can't go out and have a drink or party. I don't know how, I don't think about what I'm gonna say to the cute girl at the bar I'm thinking about how too kill the guy next to her if he starts a fight.

I once got the chance to transfer to another school in another part of stockholm. A lot of people had moved or transfered by then from my class some by choice some because the school made them. I couldn't take the chance because that would mean I was a sell out. And I was scared what would happen to me not only at home but at the new school. That is why my parents help me so much now, they pay for almost everything. They though because my sister who is 3years older made it so well that I would too. So my mom blames herself for not moving us someplace else. I used to be happy to have lived the life I had, seeing and understanding what life was about like no one else could. Rather then to have lived a normal life that would have left me naive. My cousin (the guy in paris) grew up in one of the richest parts of stockholm. I used to spend alot of weekends there just to get away. Anyway I have always and still am jealous of his life. Ironic that he is maybe even more jealous of my life. You know the type, they have seen it in the movies and want to act all tough. His friends always seem to know who I am before I have meet them. One time he was visiting me and on the bus some guys took his baseball cap. Anyway I got pissed and took it back. Apperantly my cousin got pretty scared. You know he still brings that up sometimes and it was like ten years ago, pretty funny.

The morning we finally moved a friend came over and we played some basketball like we usually did. I haven't seen or spooken to any of my old friends since that day. I didn't even think about it, think it was strange until like a year ago. It was the end of the summer and you could feel it in the air, we were all gonna go our different ways. For as long as I can remember this was the day I had been waiting for. I spent a few years going through the stuff on my list, thinking if I only had done that or owned that, then I would finally be happy. But nothing ever changes and the more years that past the more I missed my old life, maybe I only remember the good parts. Everything seemed so simple back then, I had my dream and if you stayed alive and healthy then it had been a good day. Now I can't picture myself ever being happy again, wife, children, money like bill gates I don't think any of that would help. Speaking of dreams that's what i like about lifting, I want to look like levrone but I never will, but I can pretend that if I did then I would be happy.

And I can't stand people anymore, I only have one friend that I spend time with outside school. I don't have anything in common with most people, they all seem to talk about pointless stuff too me. And I hate it when the teachers e-mails you complaining about the lack of people that have completed the latest assignment. So what?! school means nothing. In the last 10years I know of around 20people that have died, been to 6-7 funerals. Seen people I look up to die right in front of me, I wish I just once could go to a wedding, I would like that. Looking back there ain't much I would do differently, the reason I'm depressed isn't because something I did or didn't do or someone did/didn't do towards me. It's what I have learnt about life, I have tried my whole life to do the right thing and it got me nothing. I saw what you would think is the scum of the earth do the most mind blowing acts of kindness, but they were all judged in advance. The only time you get something from life is when you take it and even if I wanted to I can't be that guy. You get 'avtrubbad' (the swedish word again, learn it). I once tried to hijack a bus in denmark with two other guys. Feels like a life time ago, my whole life seems so surreal.

Btw I didn't plan on writing all this, and I didn't write it for pity or for you to understand me. I wrote it because it's good therapy. And yeah also my parents forced me to go see a psychologist a couple of years ago because they said I was a completely different person then I used to be. A long time ago I was a very social and happy kid. But for the last 15years 90% of the things that has happen to me have been bad. There are moments in life where I really do feel happy, they keep me going. It's strange growing up I was never really scared, well I was scared but I accepted it. I remember one time I had done something one night and I knew that the next day at school would be payback time. But I went to school anyway, went right up to them and took my punishment, I acctually got to choose from two options. Now I start shaking just stepping outside my door. The only thing that keeps me relaxed now is the gym or the car, the faster it goes the calmer I get, I'm like those free divers. Btw this is all stuff I haven't told anyone, I would like to be able to talk to my cousin about it. But he can't keep his mouth shut about anything. So they would probably end up doing some sort of intervention or **** like that. I never said anything to my parents what it was like, never complained. But they figure out that everything isn't like it should be from parents teacher meatings and stuff like that. Btw if someone I knew found out who I am here I would delete all my posts and leave for good.

big
12-23-2002, 06:31 AM
Back (monday):

Chins: bw*5, bw*4

Hyper extensions: 25*9, 15*15

T-bar row: 50*7, 40*14

Dbl. row: 37.5*4, 32.5*11/7

Shrugs: 40*7, 35*14

Todays workout:

Good workout. Got dizzy after 15reps hyper and quit. :)

Did some christmas shopping today went pretty well, thought it would be chaotic. Tomorrow is christmas. :)

*baha I ended up in the elevator with my hells angels neighbor. I thought he said 'where do you live' (I dunno what I was thinking) when infact he said 'marry christmas'. Anyway it was highly amusing. He had to say it like 3 times before I got it... :D

BennettBoy
12-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by big
I need drugs more then george bush needs a war.

This is fukin' hilarious Matthew. Good one-liner there. And true. Well, the Bush part is true anyway.

:p

BennettBoy
12-24-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by big
'Sebi' is leaving the board. :( He made a not so good post but still no reason to delete it especially without telling. And there are alot more stupid post made everyday then that. And I like the guy dammit.

I wasn't aware of this. He got mad because one of his posts was deleted?

Originally posted by big
But now I find myself in a place I don't belong surrounded by people that only care about getting drunk, picking up women or wearing the latest clothes. And I lost all the friends that I grew up with. People that would be there for you no matter what, nothing like having criminal friends I tell you. It's not easy growing up in swedens most dangerous suburb, wearing the biggest glasses known to man and looking like you are at least 5years younger then you are. With friends whose only reason for going out at night is to fight or steal. And a dad who is a police and wonder why you don't go out with your friends more when all you are trying to do is the right thing.

Did all your friends move away, or did you guys just drift apart because you were so different?

Originally posted by big
Now I can't picture myself ever being happy again, wife, children, money like bill gates I don't think any of that would help.

You are probably correct. I have found very little makes me happy unless I'm happy with myself. Too many folks think a lady or whatever will change them and make them happy. Want happen.

Originally posted by big
And I can't stand people anymore, I only have one friend that I spend time with outside school. I don't have anything in common with most people, they all seem to talk about pointless stuff too me.

What do they say so pointless?

Originally posted by big
Looking back there ain't much I would do differently, the reason I'm depressed isn't because something I did or didn't do or someone did/didn't do towards me. It's what I have learnt about life, I have tried my whole life to do the right thing and it got me nothing.

Yeah, many times I have gotten down because it seems no matter how hard I try I keep falling short...yet the wicked prosper it seems

Originally posted by big
Btw I didn't plan on writing all this, and I didn't write it for pity or for you to understand me. I wrote it because it's good therapy. And yeah also my parents forced me to go see a psychologist a couple of years ago because they said I was a completely different person then I used to be. A long time ago I was a very social and happy kid. But for the last 15years 90% of the things that has happen to me have been bad. There are moments in life where I really do feel happy, they keep me going.

Well, I hope for many happy days ahead for you Matthew. I hate seeing folks get depressed. Depression is a very serious thing that many haven't a clue about. My ex went through a depression and it wasn't a pretty thing at all.

I have always preached to you to get out more because I think you would be happier if you surrounded yourself with some friends and did stuff.

Originally posted by big
I never said anything to my parents what it was like, never complained. But they figure out that everything isn't like it should be from parents teacher meatings and stuff like that. Btw if someone I knew found out who I am here I would delete all my posts and leave for good.

Even though there may not be much we folks at WBB can do for you, don't ever feel you can't ask. I'd like to think there are some on this forum that would go out of their way to help anyone in need during a down time in their life.

Hang in there mate!

And Merry Christmas to you and your family.

And I enjoyed reading your therapy. :cool:

big
12-25-2002, 07:24 AM
hehe thanks. :)

Legs (wednesday):

Squat: 90*4, 80*9

Leg extensions: 50*3, 40*9

Legcurl: 50*4, 40*13

Calf raise: standing 130*8, 110*? plus two sets seated

Todays workout:

Ok workout. My squat are always half of my legpress, last time I did squats was in august, I did 80*4 then. So 90*4 is ok, second set was much harder. I think I will do better next week.

Christmas was ok, I made an ass of myself but that's alright. My cousin said I could come to paris anytime I wanted since they have a spare bed and everything, I think I will go at the end of march. Had an interesting laundry meeting the night before, and that's about it.

The other day was a really bizarre experience. I only had one meal the whole day and I wasn't even hungry. I was working on something that should have taken an hour, and I was working the whole time. I started at 2 looked at my watch the first time at 3, next time it was 6 and then 9. Felt like an hour had past...

big
12-27-2002, 06:20 AM
Chest(friday):

Flat dbl. bench: 32.5*3, 25*10

Incline dbl. bench: 25*6, 20*8

Dbl. fly: 20*3, 17.5*7

Cbl. cross: 15*4, 12.5*7

Todays workout:

Great workout. ½ rep last week 3 this week ;)

haha I was seriously pissed off today that's why it went so well. It's about the tv someone bought in my name awhile ago. Anyway the police didn't find that any crime had been comitted, so I thought I was gonna have to pay for it but I'm not so it's all good.

I'm going to see two towers tonight. Try not to fall asleep. btw I'm finally seeing some good results with the accutane. I'm on day 45 of 90 and doing 80mg/day.

BennettBoy
12-27-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by big
btw I'm finally seeing some good results with the accutane. I'm on day 45 of 90 and doing 80mg/day. [/B]

Is this strictly for acne or for bad skin tone or what?

big
12-28-2002, 09:31 AM
yeah acne on my back and chest.

Arms(saturday):

Todays workout:

barbell curl.
dbl curl

skullcrusher.
Tricep pushdowns.

reverse curl.

Today sucked I didn't even want to go workout.

Saw 'two towers' last night, I didn't like it. Anyway after the movie they all went out I went home as usual haha.

Still no sight of my internet hosting info. If it's not here by monday I'll send them an e-mail.

big
12-29-2002, 06:52 AM
Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 65*3, 55*7

Lateral raise: 17.5*3, 15*7

Barbell front raise: 30*7, 27.5*8

Rear lateral machine: 50*8, 40*11

Todays workout:

Forgot to do abs again. Wasn't very motivated, set the bench wrong and had my arms to wide... Progress is pretty good on this hit style training I do though. You feel a little like you are not doing enough. These two people were doing biceps curls when I got there and were still doing it when I left hahah. But higher volume didn't really work and I know this does.

I have to start eating I'm losing weight. :( But I'm not motivated to gain weight when my bf is this high, and there is no point in cutting for just a month. We will see what happens, I'm not losing muscle anyway so it's not that bad.

*just saw "Donnie Darko", very good movie liked it alot.

big
12-31-2002, 07:54 AM
Back (tuesday):

Chins: bw*5.5, bw*4

Hyper extensions: 25*15, 25*?

T-bar row: 55*5, 45*?

Dbl. row: 37.5*4, 32.5*?

Shrugs: 42.5*10, 37.5*?

Todays workout:

Good workout, forgot my notebook again. 25kg plate is the biggest they got, I don't know how hard it is to do 2 plates on hyper. I have to pick them both up when I'm in the down possition. Alot of people in the gym today (new years and everything) at least half of them were doing biceps. ;)

I wasn't the smallest guy in the gym today woohoo. ;) I went out and bought some gin and stuff yesterday. So I'll be at home drinking gin watching tv tonight maybe a movie. But that's ok it's ****ing freezing outside, -17C right now (that's like 400000F or something). The cold ain't that bad it's the humidity and wind that makes it cold, temperature doesn't mean much really.

Oh yeah almost forgot; the other night I drove to where I grew up, parked the car and walked around for about an hour. It was very strange.

big
01-02-2003, 06:08 AM
Legs (thursday):

Squat: 95*6, 80*8

Leg extensions: 50*1, 40*9, 40*6

Legcurl: 50*3, 40*8

Calf raise: standing 130*8, 110*9

Todays workout:

Good workout, 2 plates next time. I even enjoyed doing squats today. Had my feet a little inside my shoulders and did slow reps. Felt abit tired and dizzy after the squats so the rest didn't go too well. You know my gym has this small dog that runs around there (it's never in the gym area though, so that's good). Well today there was another simular dog there and as I was leaving they started humping, had to jump over them to get out... freakin zoo.

So I guess this would be a good time to type up some goals for the rest of the year.

Goals for 2003: in order of importance
-Go to a bar/club by myself, at least once.
-**** school and work and have some fun.
-Not be afraid of succeeding.
-Weigh 90kg.
-Squat 3 plates (140kg).
-Bench the 50kg dbl's (haha yeah right).

BennettBoy
01-02-2003, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by big

[B]Goals for 2003: in order of importance
-Go to a bar/club by myself, at least once.
-**** school and work and have some fun.
-Not be afraid of succeeding.

:clap:

I think those are great goals for you Matthew....I really do. You seem like you have a great sense of humor and based on the pictures you have posted you look like an attractive person........so get your ass out in Stockholm and meet some folks and become more social.

I really think it will make you a much happier person in the long run.

I went out by myself after my seperation and now have a huge circle of friends. I know from experience it can be ackward at first.....but just talk to folks you see out that you have seen around before or stand near the bar and start chit-chatting with folks. If I could do it.....you can do it.

Good luck.

big
01-03-2003, 06:04 AM
lol, yeah well we'll see what happens. When I get back from paris I'll try and go out. For how long were you married?

Chest(friday):

Flat dbl. bench: 32.5*4, 27.5*5

Incline dbl. bench: 25*5, 20*11

Dbl. fly: 20*5, 17.5*7

Cbl. cross: 15*4, 12.5*8

Todays workout:

Good day today, 4 reps were slooow and heavy. I think the accutane gives me joint problems.

No, not today maybe tomorrow.

*my website is now up on a temporary server. It takes a while for things to start happening on the main page, I haven't got a preloader thingie yet. Here. (http://www.mattiasbrattstrom.com)

big
01-04-2003, 07:05 AM
Arms(saturday):

Todays workout:

ez-bar curl.
barbell curl.
One arm machine preacher curl.

skullcrusher.
2 types of tricep pushdowns.

reverse curl.

Ok day today, I will take next saturday/sunday off.

BennettBoy
01-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by big
[B]For how long were you married?

3 years.

smalls
01-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Checked out the site, it looks really good so far. What do you plan on adding.
stay up, bro.

big
01-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Thank you. Well I have been studying computer science for almost three years now, but we only do our own applications java/c++, algorithms and that sort of thing never any web stuff. It's just something I like spending time doing, and after three years of computer studies you would expect someone to know how to make a web site.

It's just gonna be about me and my amazing bb career. ;)

Shoulders/Abs(sunday):

Seated MP (smith): 63*5, 53*10

Lateral raise: 17.5*3, 15*6

Barbell front raise: 32.5*3, 27.5*12

Rear lateral machine: 55*5, 45*10

Todays workout:

ok day today, switched to another smith machine. My elbows hurt, I blame the accutane.

I got this funny pic of me and two other guys, I could hardly recognize myself. :p It was from this summer, the day I peed in a sink and threw a beercan in someones head. Anyway I'm gonna frame that photo. Luckily no one remembers anything from that day. ;) lol I said I didn't remember anything either.

I'm getting motivated to go out, starting to think I can do it. :smoke:

big
01-07-2003, 07:23 AM
Back (tuesday):

Chins: bw*4, bw*2

Hyper extensions: 25*12, 25*12

T-bar row: 55*5, 45*11

Dbl. row: 37.5*7/6, 35*7/6

Shrugs: 42.5*9, 37.5*?

Todays workout:

teh suck today. Failed an exam this morning and then home, eat, gym. I blame that. Very disappointing day, **** I'm weak.

Had a gay windows api exam today, at least I was able to figure out one of the programming thingies there were three of them I didn't even try the two other ones. Plus some regular questions, I knew maybe half of them. On thursday I have another exam to fail. It's good too go anyway since you get to keep the questions, wich is good practice for the next time.

haha bb is small in sweden. I bought a swedish bb magazine they write alot about bb in sweden that's why I like buying it from time to time. Anyway there was this picture of two guys, just their face, and it said something like X and Y at the expo. haha like everyone knew who they were, one of the guys I see almost everytime I'm at the gym... I recognized alot of people actually. :cool:

I made a training program for my cousin, haha I dunno if he will follow it. He asked me to do one though, just a push pull split.

I think I have just bought enough test for the rest of the year. :eek:

big
01-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Legs (thursday):

Squat: 100*4, 80*8

Leg extensions: 45*7, 40*9

Legcurl: 45*5, 35*12

Calf raise: standing 130*7, 110*11

Todays workout:

Good workout.

big
01-10-2003, 05:32 AM
Chest(friday):

Flat dbl. bench: 32.5*3, 27.5*7

Incline dbl. bench: 25*6, 22.5*8

Dbl. fly: 20*4, 17.5*7

Pec deck: 15*12, 15*10

Todays workout:

Thought it was a crappy day today, but it was really only the first dbl set that went bad. On the 3rd rep I had locked out my right arm and my left was like half way up haha.

Had to turn down a trip to the alps in march :(

My website (http://www.mattiasbrattstrom.com) is going pretty well.

I'm gonna try and compete december 2004 -90kg which is alittle light for my height. I weigh 81kg now lol, so I guess I have to bulk at least 20kg in less then 2years. :p I doubt I will make it but it's a good goal for now. Gonna check out some height/weight at this years competition.

The end.

BennettBoy
01-22-2003, 04:32 PM
What's up Matthew? Are you OK buddy? I was just wondering why you haven't been posting in your journal?

Did you finally go out and then met some nice chick? :) And she's been occupying your time?

big
01-23-2003, 03:37 AM
haha handcuffed to the bed. Nah I'm just taking a break might continue in a couple of months.

BennettBoy
02-08-2003, 04:22 PM
OK big, give us a quick update? How's your training going? You setting any personal records with lifts? Diet OK? How's your mom doing? And are you on a cycle right now?

We need updates from our Swedish mate.

big
02-09-2003, 02:52 AM
I am back to lifting 4days a week doing squat/dl again. Cut out all pizza, hamburgers, soda, candy, beer... and I'm gonna weigh 90kg (~200lbs) by the end of march no matter what, i weighed 82.0 this morning up almost 1.5kg since wednesday. Yeah I'm on a cycle now doing my 2nd injection today. After that I'm gonna try and cut down to 10% using ckd. Hopefully I will be above 80kgs and 10% by june or something like that, I don't want to weigh below 80. I'll continue the journal when I start my cut. My mom starts her last treatment tomorrow I think and after that it's surgery.

Silverback
02-09-2003, 03:00 AM
Thats good too hear matt good look to ya mate.

Checked your site out and its awsome:) which company did you use to make it i would love to make my own a bit like the one you have used.

Thinking of doing an Arnold tribute site:)

big
02-09-2003, 03:18 AM
thanks. I don't have any imagination so I pretty much just copied a site. http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?referrer=fromanfy click on swish sites and you will find one that looks pretty much like mine. ;) Used swish to make it to, downloaded from DC. It's much better if you know how to use flash, I didn't manage to get it to do what I wanted in flash so I used this instead.

Silverback
02-09-2003, 03:25 AM
sweet,

Just been catching up with your journal, christ i havent laughed so much at posts for a while:) ur a funny guy.

Hows your mom doing? treament starts soon eh, How old are you m8?

big
02-09-2003, 06:12 AM
24, christ I'm getting old :( Ah well time to do some test, I hate doing injections.

big
02-15-2003, 01:47 AM
ok I thought I would throw in a hot and spicy saturday morning update since my life is so extremely interesting. I really didn't want to until I'm finished but things are going really well right now. Wednesday 5th I weighed 80.6kg, this morning (saturday 15th) I weighed 84.2kg. :) Not much strength gains yet, but my arms are bigger and my waist isn't that big ( I can still get my pants on).

I went out this wednesday with a couple of friends had a beer and a little something to eat. Gotto give my liver something to do now that I'm off the accutane. It was a pretty slow night not alot of people there. After we had been there for a while in walks 20 chicks, I'm not kidding very bizarre. Anyway right when they entered one of them looked at me like this :eek: :drooling: haha made my day. 'Not a single pantie is dry when I walk on by...' This other forum might go on a cruise thing in a couple of months, I'm thinking that if they go I should join them.

big
02-22-2003, 06:43 AM
so it's saturday again, I'll do another update. I'm 188lbs now, half way to 200. Tomorrow I have this small party/dinner thing going on in my apartment, some family and friends.

This chick sent me an icq msg yesterday, and we talked for 20min this morning. Anyway this isn't just some random person messaging me (I won't go into details at this point, lol), we'll see how it develops. *runs off to register at souave.com* :read:

Felt pretty strong in the gym today, did shoulders/arms. Did some squats wednesday that really screwed up my legs, not only muscle pain but joint/bone pain. Feels much better today so I guess I'm alright. I'm gonna ****ing squat 3plates no matter what.

After this bulk crap I'm gonna do ckd diet and try and get in really good shape, I need everyones help then, I have never really tried a cutting diet so I'll start my journal then again and post what I eat everyday. That's why I'm bulking so hard now, so I don't get to depressed when I start losing all the weight. btw I will diet natural since I have never cut before.

BennettBoy
02-22-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by big
That's why I'm bulking so hard now, so I don't get to depressed when I start losing all the weight. btw I will diet natural since I have never cut before.

I know what you mean Matthew. It is hard to cut and watch all the hard work go bye-bye LOL. But if you can bulk and cut and end up a few pounds even ahead of where you were...it's all worth it. Then you just do it all over again. ;)

big
02-22-2003, 12:30 PM
hopefully it will only be fat and water. :D I dunno how ripped I could get in 8-10weeks. According to getswole.com's bf calculation I am 16%. I rather work really hard for a shorter period of time... when I see results I get really motivated and work even harder, so hopefully that is what will happen. I haven't decided what to do if I'm not ripped enough after that 8-10week period. I might even add a little bit of test and go on a couple of weeks. I don't really like the idea of cutting on aas, gonna try and avoid that.

big
02-28-2003, 10:51 AM
:hump:

hello my midget fan club, this is your leader speaking. Weight gain has slowed alot. :( I think it has to do with my eating but I'm not 100% sure, anyway this week will be better.

I squated 255lbs(not sure about the lbs) for 5 yesterday. So hopefully 315 soon :D I want to DL 4 plates to but that ain't gonna happen any time soon. The 90lbs dbl's are going down in the next couple of weeks so that's good.

I booked my plane tickets for paris yesterday. I'll be leaving march 19th back on the 23rd. My cousín will be working and his gf will be in school, so I will probably be alone during the day unless someone else is visiting or if I hang out with some other swedes that they know down there. Anyway I'm thinking I will be spending most my time at the strippclubs since they live right next to that whole neighborhood :p and I'll be doing my last inj like the day before I leave. lol I suspect I will lose alot of weight since I plan on being drunk everyday. :cool:

I'm swole.

*oooh oooh ooh almost forgot I applied for a job, gotto pay for the steroids and strippers you know. I didn't really get what it was I'm suppose to do, hunt talibans at an airport or something like that. The problem is it takes 1½hours one way. :( but it's not like I do anything useful at home anyway. If I get it it starts april 4th I think will probably have to switch gym because of this...

big
03-07-2003, 03:24 PM
I haven't gained any weight this week. Had alot to do; my mom had her surgery which went fine, also have this school project I don't want to fail which is due next wednesday. My eye is back to normal but after my last injection I'm 'unable' to walk so I couldn't go to the gym today. Well you know what they say 'be a man take it in the ass' and that's what I will be doing with the rest of the injections. I'm happy with my gains, and I can't keep it if I gain too fast anyway.

I will try and take a couple of pics at the gym next thursday/friday or whenever I do my chest workout. ;) Next week is my last week 'on'.

Nothing interesting has happen to me the last few weeks, hopefully when I get back from paris I will have some fun stories to tell. I got to get out and do something or whatever...

I'm gonna go rest my leg now. :(

I should get a t-shirt like this: http://www.engrish.com/clothing/image/en-crapworld.jpg

big
03-12-2003, 07:01 AM
breasts.

BennettBoy
03-12-2003, 07:12 AM
Have fun in Paris big. Set those French folks straight OK. LOL.

Got to get a job to pay for strippers, booze and juice. Now that's funny....bwahahaha.

big
03-13-2003, 06:11 AM
ok took a couple of pics today, the front dbl biceps is from the gym not the best pose since I was in a bit of a hurry people in the locker room and you know... :) Got home and took the back dbl biceps. Sucks I look the same as I did when I was 30lbs lighter. :(

Stats:
24yo
6.1"
190lbs
16%bf :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll look better after I cut down. I won't do ckd I'll just lower my carbs and add a little cardio.

big
03-13-2003, 06:30 AM
it's getting pretty warm here, and yesterday was sort of the last day of school. We had a presentation of a project. Anyway I coudn't stop staring at this chicks breasts. :drooling:

read this thread, it was simular to that. hehe (http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43238&highlight=tits)

The acne leaves these dark spots after they are gone, takes a couple of months until they go away. Tanning helps but I don't really like tanning.

I'm gonna go buy a new jacket now, the weather is ace. :)

oh yeah I bought this captain of crush #1 I couldn't even close it once lol :( Oh well never done any low rep training for my forearms. ;)

BennettBoy
03-13-2003, 06:39 AM
Looking bigger for sure big. Keep on pumpin' man.

big
03-18-2003, 03:41 PM
I'm getting real sick of my family, especially my sister. Hope I can get an alright job before the summer then it's minimum contact with them for sure. I'm looking into what it takes to be a firefighter at the moment. I do not want to do any more school. THey just started a 2 year school thing to be a firefighter, but it hasn't become a thing you must do yet. Firestations still do their own training and ****. So I hope I can just pass the test and then join a firestation and let them train me and not have to do the 2years of school. The test is pretty hard, but it's only the swimming test I'm scared of. But if I train for a couple of weeks I'm sure I can do it. I'm scared of diving and **** like that, getting under the water.

Leaving for france in 12hours, I'm gonna get ****ing drunk and sexually harass the stewardess.

big
03-23-2003, 04:28 PM
So I packed my bags and jumped on a plane in hopes to flee the communist regim in sweden...

Damn, had looked forward to this for so long and it turned out just as good as I had hoped it would be, best vacation ever. Too bad they don't speak english instead of french in paris, because paris is ****ing ace. :)

A bit scary trying to find my way in from the airport by myself when I didn't know a single word of french. Spent the first day walking around doing a bit a sightseeing, the rest of the time we just walked around during the day and partied at night. Nice not having to be a tourist. My cousin and his gf had meet alot of swedish people and a couple of french so I just followed them, not having to look at a map or trying to find good clubs/bars is a great advantage.

The whole trip was one big confidence boost. :D They don't work out much in france. I wish I could have stayed like 2-3 weeks cuz we only had time to go out saturday and sunday. Anyway going out was great, clubbing abroad is totally different from going out at home. Depressing as hell leaving though. :( I might put up some pictures tomorrow. Didn't lose much weight either, so that's good.

big
03-24-2003, 07:34 AM
moulin rouge (http://www.mattiasbrattstrom.com/gallery/moulin.JPG)
eiffel tower (http://www.mattiasbrattstrom.com/gallery/tower.JPG)

:cool:

BennettBoy
03-24-2003, 09:23 AM
nice pics Matthew. glad to see you had a lot of fun too!

big
03-29-2003, 03:29 PM
oh I had fun alright let me tell you, girls where rubbing my chest ( well one did, annd this is the internet where one quickly bgecomes plural) it was crazy fun. Infact it wa s so much fun I tried to go ou t yesterday but it didn't go very well , so now I'm drunk and gonna give iut annother try in about an hour. How 'bout that!!! An event never before taken place. yeeeha *raises arms* (I get dizzy if I look at the scrreen too long so that's why I don't correct the spelling)

I have been almost paralysed this week, I haven't done anything. It sucks being back, I wish I could move somewhere but I don't knoiw how. My most resent plan is to work for about 6months then apply for the police crap thing 2 years of school. haha if I do that I will have gone through 5years of university. :p Anyway 2years that will 100% land you a job and a respected job that you won't have to be ashamed of and with the possibility to advance in different areas.

since this is a trining journal; I am cutting right now ;) well I'm eating less carbs and drinking more. :thumbup: Clomid starts tomorrow lol. Oh yeah I do cardio once a week too. But that's not to lose bodyfat, it's just because I need it. Well I'm hitting the shower then I'm out, wish me luck. :D btw my journal rocks!! usa usa usa.

smalls
03-29-2003, 05:15 PM
What's up bro. You are looking much larger than your last pics man, especially your back. Also I dont like you cause you get to go to paris and I do not. That's awesome it was so much fun.

big
03-30-2003, 03:39 AM
thank you.

last night was perfection. :) might sound ridiculous but it was a big step for me, and it went just as good as I had hoped. yeeeha. :clap: I'm unstoppable now...

BennettBoy
03-30-2003, 09:01 AM
I agree Matthew. It was a very big step for you. Keep it up bro. :thumbup:

big
04-11-2003, 01:44 PM
I have started to cut, going quite well actually. 15% and I'm still using pretty much the same weights. I guess I will go down to 10-12% or so maybe, I'm gonna cut until I get my first paycheck which I don't know when it will be. I have a really hard time not eating pizza, McD and that sort of stuff. I don't count calories or anything like that. Run once or twice a week for 15-20min with a backpack. The running is not to lose bf, but it helps.

I have signed up for the green card lottery. :) 4 years, I figure if I don't get there within 4 years I'll never get there.

On monday I'm calling my old job to see when I can start working. I have been doing nothing for like 2 months now and it's getting old. I have been reading alot on the net though. I feel really lost right now, I have no idea what to do with my life. I'm gonna try for the police academy and if that doesn't work and I can't figure out something else to do by december, I'm gonna try and move to the US.

big
04-19-2003, 01:13 PM
bf is still 15% but I feel more cut then a week ago. I only have one cheat day a week now, and I don't drink any more coca cola which I use to drink every day.

mother of crap, I called my old job and it didn't go very well. I can only work 5weeks this summer, so I have to get another job now!!! If I don't have a job in 1½months I lose the apartment. **** like that always work out somehow, so I'm not too worried.

Anyway I went to this club/bar last night, it was on the other side of town so it took me a while to get there. I guess it's because it's easter or something... not a whole lot of people there so I didn't stay for very long. Was gonna go out today but figure better to wait until next weekend which is right after pay day. Stockholm is not a party town that's for sure, and soon I will have to go to places where I might run in to people I know which is something I do not want to do.

Time for some cardio, until next time....

Silverback
04-19-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey big, good luck with finding a job losing an apartment would be a real pain in the ass, i thought you were living at home?

Why dont you want to run into people you know? do you not get on with them? Your cut seems to be going well, whats your diet looking like at the moment maybe you need some modifications to get down to single figure bodyfat%.

later man, nice to see an update.

B-R

big
04-19-2003, 02:52 PM
-no I moved out at the same time I started lifting.
-I just eat less lol no carbs late at night. And cardio twice a week. I don't think I will reach single digits.
-And the people I don't want to run into are not really people I know but people who know who I am, bartenders bouncers... and you know me I'm not a people person. ;)