PDA

View Full Version : first bench shirt

youngguns
06-25-2008, 04:50 PM
im been a raw lifter all of my lifting career, but have been curios about trying my luck with a shirt. i dont exactly have the pocket book for an expensive shirt, so i was looking at the inzer blast shirt series. can anyone make any suggestions on the best bang for your buck shirt? thanks in advance

Travis Bell
06-25-2008, 05:44 PM
the blast shirts are really kinda a waste of money. If you're going to get one, get a Rage X

You train alone though don't you? You really can't wear a bench shirt by yourself

Chris Rodgers
06-25-2008, 05:53 PM
the blast shirts are really kinda a waste of money. If you're going to get one, get a Rage X

You train alone though don't you? You really can't wear a bench shirt by yourself

:withstupi:

I think your first shirt experience should be one that someone lets you borrow or just gives you as a hand-me-down. Then you should be taught to use it and be spot by the person who gives it to you.

youngguns
06-25-2008, 07:10 PM

damn...thanks for the advice though.

drew
06-26-2008, 06:44 AM
As Travis said, don't waste your money on a Blast. The Rage X is an excellent shirt to get started with. Figure out what size you'll need and go to ebay. There are always used shirts for sale and you can get one for pretty cheap. Don't be afraid to get one a couple sizes too big if you have to. Just don't go too small for a first shirt.

smokinHawk
06-26-2008, 06:49 AM
only thing a blast shirt is good for is for training raw to help prevent injury, it would give you much carryover if any, as i can lift the same amount without it as with it.
you might also try a fury as a first shirt, i hear they dont require much change in form from raw benching.