PDA

View Full Version : Deadlift training video 6/24/08

Chris Rodgers
06-26-2008, 04:08 PM
This week's session. Deads with chains in a belt only and partial zerchers in the rack with no belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UapBDNnlnM4

Jaybird88
06-26-2008, 04:16 PM
"I WANNA HOLD IT!" rofl

Looking crazy strong, dude. Those zerchers were insane!

Lones Green
06-26-2008, 05:10 PM
god those zerchers were IN SANE

Lewy23
06-26-2008, 05:43 PM
lookin strong bro!

also, I love the couch in the background!

fatass
06-26-2008, 07:15 PM
:omg: that couch is bad ****ing ass + you should consider yourself lucky to have a awesome gym like that and what seems like a good group of guys to push you... power to the people

Travis Bell
06-26-2008, 08:06 PM
awesome work man! Keep it up

Sidior
06-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Awesome pulling Chris.

vdizenzo
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Great work! I am jealous of the couch. However, we now have a grill at Southside.

Chris Rodgers
06-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks guys. As far as the couch goes, it cuts our already tiny deadlift platform in half, so it's nearly impossible to run two bars at once on there. We really need to get rid of it or move it.

Vin(hey your initials are VD, that sucks)- the grill sounds like an excellent idea, but then absolutely nothing would get done at the gym because all the fatties would be all over the grill. It's bad enough now that they are all sitting on the couch. :tuttut:

fatass- I never take it for granted that I have had the chance of a lifetime to have such amazing training partners since getting involved in powerlifting. I met Chris Taylor and John Bernor about 1 year after I started getting into it and have been lucky enough to train with them ever since. We have lost some of our other great training partners through people moving away and just losing the desire, but we have gained many more along the way. We have a lot of young, new lifters that train with us that are really working hard and making great progress. I am very blessed to be a part of this team.

chris mason
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Nice lifting Chris!

chris taylor
06-27-2008, 06:29 AM
CR
You rock buddy,
I like how you set up the chains. I saw my buddy Bill doing zerchers last week and he used a 2by6 to help brace the bar in his arms kinda made it look like you could hold onto it better... Any other guys see anyone else doing them this way and is that cheating ???? :tuttut:

CT