PDA

View Full Version : Sat. ME Lower - 6/28/08

Jaybird88
06-28-2008, 02:21 PM
So I met my goal of a 405 deadlift at a BW of 147, which I had originally hoped to hit in my meet this September. So... I guess I need a new goal! Thanks for all the help, WBB! I owe this forum and the many great lifters for how I have progressed.

KWzgZDgR9zY

Travis Bell
06-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Nice pull!

they won't let you use the straps in a meet though. Might want to start pulling without them to help your hand strength

AJ_H
06-28-2008, 02:41 PM
k so thats a pretty good lift...

if u wanted advice, id advice u squat down a lil more when start to lift and arch your back so ur but is sticking out and ur chest is puffed out. Weightlifting belts help you a lot with your form too but if u'd rather avoid them 2 build up necessary core strength, i cant really argue.

Jaybird88
06-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Nice pull!

they won't let you use the straps in a meet though. Might want to start pulling without them to help your hand strength

Thanks, homie.

Yea, I've already begun the grip work. I've made some good progress, so I should be able to grip and rip come Sept.

k so thats a pretty good lift...

if u wanted advice, id advice u squat down a lil more when start to lift and arch your back so ur but is sticking out and ur chest is puffed out. Weightlifting belts help you a lot with your form too but if u'd rather avoid them 2 build up necessary core strength, i cant really argue.

Totally agree that this was an UGLY pull, form wise. It was at the ass end of a pretty good dead session. Thanks a load for the props, dude.

Chris Rodgers
06-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Nice pull! First time with 4 plates is a great feeling. :thumbup:

AJ_H
06-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks, homie.

Yea, I've already begun the grip work. I've made some good progress, so I should be able to grip and rip come Sept.

Totally agree that this was an UGLY pull, form wise. It was at the ass end of a pretty good dead session. Thanks a load for the props, dude.

ok m8, sorry 2 comment on the form, specially when u didnt ask 4 it and u jus hit a PR lyk that! good work by the way!

Ben Moore
06-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Awesome job man!!!!