PDA

View Full Version : eggs

shanu
06-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Sometimes when I eat eggs I get a bit queezy afterwards. Maybe I have some kind of mild allergy to them. My question is.. Should I continue to eat them? Will they be digested properly and give my the protein even If I feel a bit weird after eating them?
Thanks

getfit
06-29-2008, 07:05 PM
If they make you feel queezy why continue?

Get your protein from elsewhere.

shanu
06-30-2008, 02:45 AM
I want to eat eggs if it isnt doing me any harm. Because they are cheap easy and a great source of protein.
Anyone know if I should be avoiding them on not?

bjohnso
06-30-2008, 05:00 AM
That happens to me sometimes when I eat eggs and only eggs. Brown eggs especially are what I was having a problem with.

Bako Lifter
06-30-2008, 05:06 AM
There are lots of other foods with plenty of protein.

prettyboyfloyd
07-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Eggs are the BEST

Invain
07-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I developed an egg alergy after eating 5 or 6 every morning for a few months. I'd have a terrible gut ache for a few hours after eating anything with lots of egg in it. I didn't touch a single egg for months and now it seems to have gone away. How many eggs do you eat and how often? If I eat too many I still get stomach aches.

JohnnyBrown
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I used to eat eggs all the time when I was a kid but I just can't handle them anymore, the after feeling is terrible. It'd be awesome if I could eat them but having a queesy stomach for a few hours afterwords just isnt worth it

thewicked
07-01-2008, 10:15 PM
eat'em..if you feel queezy but aren't getting sick then eat them anyway..because if you're not used to having them in your diet your body will react at first like any diet change. Find other ways to eat them if the way you're ating them doesn't work. I boil them 36 at a time and have a hay day for a week.

shanu
07-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Same thing.. I used to eat 4 every morning with no problem but then developed a bad allergy to them. After a break I could eat them again, but still feel a bit of nausea afterwards.

tanker_67
07-04-2008, 12:26 PM
I developed an egg alergy after eating 5 or 6 every morning for a few months. I'd have a terrible gut ache for a few hours after eating anything with lots of egg in it. I didn't touch a single egg for months and now it seems to have gone away. How many eggs do you eat and how often? If I eat too many I still get stomach aches.

I used to have this problem but it was with peanut butter. When i was playing college ball, i would wake up and eat a butt ton of peanut butter in the morning, anything from peanut butter on bread, to in a shake, heck, even eat it right out of the jar, it worked wonders for me, but after about 5-6 months, i couldn't eat it, i would burp the nastiest burps, and feel like crap all day, quit eating it at breakfast for about 2 years, now i can have it for breakfasta again.