PDA

View Full Version : Any ways to get the desired six pack abs!!!

Amos23
07-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Hello everybody, I have been watching guys on TV and some my friend have it too…know what…the six pack abs!!! It feels awesome to bear that look and it really gives me the chills to be like them. But, I am not sure whether I can make them or no. I have not consulted my friends about this (cause they always pride themselves about this...and I’m shy to ask). I do have a little weight on but I can manage to cut that down. So, do you people have any options that I can try to make things happen???

Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

TopCat
07-04-2008, 11:55 PM
A six pack is a pretty straight forward goal. The real question is how much mass (muscle) do you want when you reach that goal? If your answer is something along the lines of it doesn't matter or none, then you just need to diet for a while. If your answer is anything other than none, I would suggest you start by reading ALL the stickies in the different forums. Knowledge and dedication will be your two most important tools is reaching your goals. Start learning and stick to your plans. It will take a lot of TIME and some effort.

Torrok
07-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Hello everybody, I have been watching guys on TV and some my friend have it too…know what…the six pack abs!!! It feels awesome to bear that look and it really gives me the chills to be like them. But, I am not sure whether I can make them or no. I have not consulted my friends about this (cause they always pride themselves about this...and I’m shy to ask). I do have a little weight on but I can manage to cut that down. So, do you people have any options that I can try to make things happen???

Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

everybody has a sixpack , you just have too much fat over yours.

but do what topcat says.

Roderick22
07-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Same here, mate. I too felt the same thing when watching the guys showing their stomach (I used this term when I used to get angry for not having these) but now I would use the word “six pack abs” to define that as I too have them now. It’s not a tough call to get them but you need to do it the right way. There are many techniques or advices that may sound good…but the big thing is do they really work??? In most cases “NO”…what I used was a great program of six pack abs exercises that finally worked.