PDA

View Full Version : Gunny Green Coming Over Here Soon!

SGT ROCK
07-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Who is Mike "Gunny" Green? I will let him tell you guys when he gets over here, but to preface it, he is a very close friend of mine, an active duty GySgt in the USMC, and one of THE BEST raw benchers in the world today. I once saw him to 405x10 raw backstage after 3 huge attempts with a shirt in the show...oh...and he did it close grip weighing 215! He has put up well over 500 raw numerous times officially at 220, forumla wise he is one of, if not THE best raw bencher on this forum currently! Look for him very soon!! Guns just got out of the sand at 29 Stumps so give him some time to regroup.
His training is simple, HEAVY and brutal.

Semper Fi

PriestCometh
07-04-2008, 02:24 PM
You mean there arent any Palms out there? lol

chris mason
07-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Gunny Green is a great guy!

Eric Downey
07-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Wow I'm looking forward to Gunny coming he's great for a little friendly trash talking among friends and yes one of the best raw benchers out there considering how far the weight has to travel. .

kingkong51
07-04-2008, 08:55 PM
be prepared Gunny is a Beast I have trained and he is a great friend of mine also.

Travis Bell
07-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Man gunny is definatly one of the best raw benchers out there and a very high quality guy as well. Definatly an awesome addition to our board!

Gunny Green
07-05-2008, 01:29 PM
It will be a great joy to post my training and ideas. The sport is about sharing all knwoledge in order to better those around us. I am a firm believer in everything that we do in this world is to benefit the person to our left, right, fron and back. Guys, thanks for the invite. It is perfect timing as I am starting a new training cylce on Monday. I am trying something new. Trying to train my raw bench and my shirted lift at the same time. This will be interesting. My next meet will be with the Rock in Venice Beach in September (USPF). The goal is to try to knock down 705@220. I have been benching feet flat again and i feel stronger.

Enuff babbling. Looking forward to incoporating my ideas and yours.

Semper Fi
Mike "Gunny" Green

Jeff Roark
07-05-2008, 02:53 PM
welcome Gunny! There is getting to be awhole bunch of us DevilDogs around this place!

PriestCometh
07-07-2008, 12:55 PM
I will be doing the venice beach meet in aug, Mike. Lookin at putting up something decent.

Cricket_Fire
07-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Very cool! The caliber of bencher on this board is rediculous

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM
It will be a great joy to post my training and ideas. The sport is about sharing all knwoledge in order to better those around us. I am a firm believer in everything that we do in this world is to benefit the person to our left, right, fron and back. Guys, thanks for the invite. It is perfect timing as I am starting a new training cylce on Monday. I am trying something new. Trying to train my raw bench and my shirted lift at the same time. This will be interesting. My next meet will be with the Rock in Venice Beach in September (USPF). The goal is to try to knock down 705@220. I have been benching feet flat again and i feel stronger.

Enuff babbling. Looking forward to incoporating my ideas and yours.

Semper Fi
Mike "Gunny" Green

Welcome aboard Gunny:strong::thumbup:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

waynedang
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Gunny is a beast for sure! Welcome to the board