PDA

View Full Version : Been using results for 2-3 weeks

BFGUITAR
07-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Must say, my gains go up as if I am bulking yet have lost about 5 pounds. My biggest gains, as pathetic as this sounds, are my bicep curls hahaha.

But really, every time I go to the gym I hit a PR. I have not missed one major PR so far. This stuff is great! I may have to add it permanently. The real test will be if I make these gains when I go off it!

I have also been using ETS, I dont know if it's working to be honest. My sleeps havent changed, and my recovery isn't noticeably better. I think I will have seen its effects more once I stop using it.

chris mason
07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Keep something in mind, you are setting PRs consistently in the gym. That means your recovery is improved as supercompensation by definition indicates improved recovery. What percentage is due to RESULTS and what is due to ETS I cannot say.

thewicked
07-07-2008, 09:24 AM
yep..results aids the recovery process which in turn lets you get bigger, stronger, and faster more quickly than it would without it. WHO WOUDLN'T WANT THAT?! Hey gains are gains.. no matter where you make them, they'll come into play on some other exercises/lifts in the gym.

BFGUITAR
07-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I thought I would just let you all know, I have been doing a westside style routine and I have been making solid gains. I only dont progress with my shoulder press every workout. Aside from that it's all going up.

On top of that, I have been working out for 4 days straight and STILL making gains. I am going to take a two day break just because I am only now starting to feel over trained. Good stuff guys!

chris mason
07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I thought I would just let you all know, I have been doing a westside style routine and I have been making solid gains. I only dont progress with my shoulder press every workout. Aside from that it's all going up.

On top of that, I have been working out for 4 days straight and STILL making gains. I am going to take a two day break just because I am only now starting to feel over trained. Good stuff guys!

Excellent, thank you!

I know this sounds like an "I told you so", but there is an honest reason why our best strength athletes demand the stuff!

Chris

thewicked
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Excellent, thank you!

I know this sounds like an "I told you so", but there is an honest reason why our best strength athletes demand the stuff!

Chris

along with the rest of us HAHA!