PDA

View Full Version : I'm not eating enough

Majestyc
07-06-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm plateaued at 150 lbs. My current diet is crappy.

Please tell me what to eat, and provide me with a diet plan.

Thank you very much.

cphafner
07-06-2008, 07:28 PM
People will be willing to help answer questions, but you have to use the search and do some research for yourself first. Start look at the stickies. There is a list of foods to eat and diet information there. Read those and come back with more specific questions.

http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=99119

RedSpikeyThing
07-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Eat more.

RhodeHouse
07-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Eat more.

BINGO!

Torrok
07-06-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565&highlight=bodybuilder+eats

Bako Lifter
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Bako shake.

deeder
07-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I'll bako shake you mofo.

azma
07-07-2008, 02:00 AM
I'll bako shake you mofo.

Now read ^that^ again, but imagine an elderly Vietnamese lady saying it.

It's really hard to tell someone what to eat, and even harder to give him/her a diet plan. You kinda just have to try to eat clean, read as much as possible about nutrition, and learn as you go. All I can say is:

Consume more chicken, almonds, wildcatch salmon, bison, protein powder, milk, egg whites, whole grains, peanut butter, fruits, vegetables, et cetera. Steer clear of fructose, foods high in saturated fat, and loose women. Eat more protein. Tailor your target macronutrient (protein, carbohydrates, fat) intake to your body and your goals, and stick to it. If you're gaining too much fat, eat fewer calories. If you're getting scrawnier, eat more calories. Eat more protein. Drink over a gallon of water every day.

AND: Train hard.

TomBo
07-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Now read ^that^ again, but imagine an elderly Vietnamese lady saying it.

It's really hard to tell someone what to eat, and even harder to give him/her a diet plan. You kinda just have to try to eat clean, read as much as possible about nutrition, and learn as you go. All I can say is:

Consume more chicken, almonds, wildcatch salmon, bison, protein powder, milk, egg whites, whole grains, peanut butter, fruits, vegetables, et cetera. Steer clear of fructose, foods high in saturated fat, and loose women. Eat more protein. Tailor your target macronutrient (protein, carbohydrates, fat) intake to your body and your goals, and stick to it. If you're gaining too much fat, eat fewer calories. If you're getting scrawnier, eat more calories. Eat more protein. Drink over a gallon of water every day.

AND: Train hard.

Huh? what does it mean? I'm vietnamese :clap: