PDA

View Full Version : Travis and Wolfey Hit me up need some help on getting to touch

kingkong51
07-07-2008, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvSSHS5hspE i missed it but just wanted some advice from my bench guys.

Lones Green
07-08-2008, 03:55 AM
its not too far away!

Guido
07-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Suck in a bit more air at the bottom and try to get your chest to touch the bar, not the other way around (but make sure to keep your butt on the bench!).

smokinHawk
07-08-2008, 07:49 AM
im no expert by a long shot, but it seems like if you had a little arch you might touch better and have more drive back to the top, you seemed if you just had a slight arch you would have touched, though it was very close.
are you more of a flat back bencher?

Travis Bell
07-08-2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvSSHS5hspE i missed it but just wanted some advice from my bench guys.

You're gettin there Rob!!

Your elbows weren't tucked enough. Tuck them really hard next time. Also, you might have to touch a little lower. Just a little though, not much

You're doin very good though Rob! You'll be hittin 900 in no time at all

Lewy23
07-08-2008, 10:14 AM
DAMN! that was close! You are a beast!!

Lewy

bigbadwolfe
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
TUCK TUCK TUCK!!!!! I'll PM you my home phone we need ot talk anyways.

Wolfy!!!

bencher8
07-08-2008, 01:50 PM
That was actually the best technique I have seen from you yet Rob! Real close! It looks like you might could tuck a little more...

We have the same problem. Neither of us has any arch and it feels like we have to go in this huge hole to get to touch....im contemplatling just getting fat...lol

kingkong51
07-08-2008, 02:06 PM
That was actually the best technique I have seen from you yet Rob! Real close! It looks like you might could tuck a little more...

We have the same problem. Neither of us has any arch and it feels like we have to go in this huge hole to get to touch....im contemplatling just getting fat...lol

lol i am fat anyway its hard to get and arch but I am going to a PVC pipe and put under my back on DE days work that arch.

Detard
07-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Soooo close! Great effort dude. Your freakin strong!

Eric Downey
07-09-2008, 08:55 PM
TUCK TUCK TUCK!!!!! I'll PM you my home phone we need ot talk anyways.

Wolfy!!!

I called you yesterday man.

You have to reach for it. Poke you belly up and make it touch. Frank Caminta is a master at this. You only missed that weight b/c you sat in the whole to long. Oh yeah and TUCK.