PDA

View Full Version : supplementation

andrewnp
07-08-2008, 01:49 AM
looking to shed about 10-15lbs of fat, in the next 8/9weeks.

and gain a bit of muscle, i ship out for navy boot camp on sept 16, and want to be able to breeze through it.
workouts usually consists of:
assisted pullups
pushups
situps
BW squats
HIIT with a 20lb backpack(10-20minutes)

going to incorporate swimming(now have access to a pool)
and sparring with friends starting next week(gloves are comin in)

i was wondering if besides adjusting my eating, taking thermocin and nitrean for pre/post workout supplements would be a good idea...also i am already taking fishoil and a daily multi.

motoko013
07-08-2008, 06:39 AM
yes...it would be a good idea. i liked thermocin, as i found it gave a nice boost of energy while also helping suppress appetite. and also the protein would help preserve your lbm during the cut.

Travis Bell
07-08-2008, 08:49 AM
I agree, both those supplements could be very helpful, providing you are adjusting the rest of your diet. The only other one I might recommend is ETS to help keep your body recovered and feeling good

I hate to burst your bubble though, no matter what you do, you're not going to breeze through boot camp. haha, its gonna be tough one way or another.

andrewnp
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree, both those supplements could be very helpful, providing you are adjusting the rest of your diet. The only other one I might recommend is ETS to help keep your body recovered and feeling good

I hate to burst your bubble though, no matter what you do, you're not going to breeze through boot camp. haha, its gonna be tough one way or another.

if the physical is in check, i can put up with the mental. i think i'm as prepared as i can be to be cut down to the bottom of the barrel and become scum, and work my way up to be a sailor. just want to make sure i'm not physically taxed the whole time, which i believe would make my experience 10x harder.

thank you for the help both of you, time to place an order.

thewicked
07-08-2008, 10:01 AM
both will work fantastic for you. The nitrean will help aid in keeping the muscle you have and make sure you're recovering fast enough between workouts to continue on with them while thermocin will help you slim on down. Both are good choices.

crunchymunchy
07-28-2008, 02:16 PM
I had good results with a similar plan, but I didn't take too well to the thermocin.

Ben Moore
07-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Start out with one pill each dose for the Thermocin to determine how sensitive you are to it.

Great suggestions above!