PDA

View Full Version : looking for new supplements

JoeGibs
07-08-2008, 07:15 PM
I've been looking to start taking some new supplements with my workouts. Everyone round' these parts seem to highly recommend atlarge, so i'll jump on the bandwagon.

I'm 5'9, 155lbs on a good day, and am just completing my first round of WBB1.1. I'm probably going to repeat the WBB1.1 at least one more time, as its seemed to work well for me. I've been taking the GNC weight gainer 2200, and over ~4 months, i've put on barely 4 or 5 pounds, which can easily disappear over a weekend. I suppose i'm fine with the weight i'm at, but I wouldnt mind gaining weight either, assuming the majority of it is muscle, and not fat.

I've been looking at RESULTS, but I'm not sure if that or whatever else would be best for me. I still have quite a bit of this weight gainer left over, so I could use that in addition to whatever else.

Ben Moore
07-08-2008, 09:55 PM
How old are you and what is your diet like now?

chris mason
07-08-2008, 11:23 PM
25 cals per lb of body weight
+
RESULTS
+
Wbb1
=
Big gains!

JoeGibs
07-08-2008, 11:27 PM
22, and i try to eat mostly remotely healthy food. meaning i dont touch fast food, i severely limit my candy and junk food intake, i dont drink pop, and i dont even drink alcohol. subway and chicken are my best friends

phatmike
07-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey,

Listen to what Chris said. Get those calories. For what it's worth, it's gonna be hard getting that many calories eating chicken and subway. Start shoving some calorie dense foods in your mouth.

Beef, cheese, whole milk, ice cream, olive oil, heavy cream, etc.

Don't be afraid of a fast food hamburger. You gotta eat dude.

chris mason
07-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey,

Listen to what Chris said. Get those calories. For what it's worth, it's gonna be hard getting that many calories eating chicken and subway. Start shoving some calorie dense foods in your mouth.

Beef, cheese, whole milk, ice cream, olive oil, heavy cream, etc.

Don't be afraid of a fast food hamburger. You gotta eat dude.

EXACTLY!

chris mason
07-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Joe, I have helped a LOT of people gain a LOT of weight. Trust me on this one. PhatMike gave you VERY good advice.

Here is just one example of a fellow from MensHealth.com that I helped:

http://forums.menshealth.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/855109121/m/9161042224

JoeGibs
07-10-2008, 11:54 AM
is the results to be taken every day, or just on work out days?

and would there be any negative effects of taking the gnc weight gainer 2200 or gnc creatine along with the results? i have quite a bit of both left over

chris mason
07-11-2008, 06:54 AM
RESULTS should be taken every day. You can certainly combine it with a weight gainer powder. There is no need to take additional creatine with RESULTS as it already contains 5g per serving.

JoeGibs
07-19-2008, 03:10 PM
mmmmk couple last questions.

when does the results need to be taken? before/during/after the work out? i work out first thing in the morning, if it makes any difference.

aaaand do i need to be taking any protein or anything else along with the results?

chris mason
07-19-2008, 06:27 PM
You don't need to take anything else with it, no. You can, but there is not a need.

Timing is much less important than daily use.

JoeGibs
07-19-2008, 10:40 PM
welp, just ordered two of the results, and i threw in a fish oil to get that free t-shirt :)

i'm going to wait two months to put on that t-shirt, and i wanna see some man tits damnit! (the good kind of man tits)

thewicked
07-22-2008, 08:09 AM
hahaha as long as you're consistent with all parts of your training, results will definately help you get your "man tits" faster than you would without it! Good choice on product selection for sure!