PDA

View Full Version : Our team is benching hvy tomorrow.Maybe

jessekellum
07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Eric"Spielberg"Downey will film some training footage to post.I think we're going to see some great benching tomorrow.JK

chris mason
07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Lol, Spielberg Downey...:)

Eric Downey
07-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah if i can get the dame cam to work. Videoing isn't the problem its finding the wire to get it on the comp.

Big_Byrd52
07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Eric, hopefully u have improved ur bench technique since the last time i saw u. I wasnt sure how long that 'bounce and catch' technique u used at the AL that year was gonna work for ya. haha

Lones Green
07-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Yeah if i can get the dame cam to work. Videoing isn't the problem its finding the wire to get it on the comp.

for what its worth:

you can buy adapters that go into the USB port that have a place to stick the actual card in. this is what i use, its easy, and its cheap.

Travis Bell
07-12-2008, 01:25 PM
thats what I do as well. Although sometimes I just use the cord right from the camera (its got a port for that on it) quick and easy

Beast Genetics
07-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I worked out with them this morning there was some serious lifting going on in that gym, there was someone with us recording. Hopefully Downey or Kellum will have it up soon.

Eric Downey
07-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Eric, hopefully u have improved ur bench technique since the last time i saw u. I wasnt sure how long that 'bounce and catch' technique u used at the AL that year was gonna work for ya. haha

I got that bounce down pat its the catch im working on. Yeah man my tech is much much better than it was. That happen back in March of 06.