PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Wolfy

JayM181
07-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the workout today Mike. I really learned a lot about shirt work. I'll make sure I'll keep the "belly up" on my mind everytime I bench. We'll try to head back up there again next Saturday.
Nice seeing Jason again. Hey Jason, the dude was looking for you after you left. He wanted you to clean up your mess. :) :)

pocoloco blanka
07-12-2008, 07:18 PM
thats some funny **** jay, he was at the front desk when i left and he said bye..... his name is joel and he works in the weight room. what pissed me off was that he was working out himself on his day off and he wanted to come over and interupt our work when he has no authority...he was just mad because his job is to clean the weight room. he will get over it..lol.... on the other hand it was good seeing you again and meeting john. hope to see you all back sometime soon. new faces help things from getting routine....

bigbadwolfe
07-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Anytime Jay, you guys are always welcome. Jonhathon just kills me how freaking strong he is raw and when he gets in that shirt he is lost. We will have that kid hitting BIG numbers in that shirt soon!!!

Just by changing what you did you will see a big diff also. Hell that was a PR today right? Good Job!!!

Dross,
I cleaned up your mess for the most part!!!!

JayM181
07-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Jonathan is crazy strong raw, but like you said he is lost when puts a bench shirt on. Hell, he killed me on the 4 board presses.
That 445 would have been a PR. I'll get it next time. That was my loose shirt I used today. Next time I'll pull out the tighter shirt, and see what we can do with the "belly up" thing.
Again, a BIG thank you!!!

smokinHawk
07-13-2008, 06:09 PM
ya i have no idea, been trying to figure out for a couple of years now, which is one of the reasons why i have been sticking with raw work.
like mike says i just need to live in it, depending if Jay can make it we'd like to be back next saturday or the saturday after.thanks for the help mike, the one thing Jay and I need is a crew or watchful eye cause its about impossible to do shirt work with just us to.

bigmoney
07-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I lifted with Smokinhawk when he came down to Houston for a visit. He has some crazy raw strength for his size. Looking forward to seeing what happens once you learn your shirt bro.

JayM181
07-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Are you gonna' be around Saturday Mike? We'll come up there again if that's ok.

bigbadwolfe
07-17-2008, 01:13 PM

I wont be there Saturday, I have to work to make up for missing Monday unexcused. But Jason and Poppe will be there for sure. Give Jason a holler I'm sure they dont care if you come up.

Wolfy!!!

smokinHawk
07-17-2008, 01:34 PM

Jay, are you coming to total fitness tonight, i got my squat suite and might try squating and pulling in it tonight.

JayM181
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
We'll just come up some other time Mike. I don't mind working out with Jason and Poppe, but it's more fun when you're there.

bigbadwolfe
07-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Hahahahaha dont let Jason read that he'll be crying about it for hours :(

(see that Jason they like me more Hahahahaha)

pocoloco blanka
07-18-2008, 06:58 AM
what *******s... pound for pound i got all you ****ers whooped.......(my lifting crew anyways..) talk **** then.. you all should be doing my routine.... lol hahaha:ninja::tuttut:

smokinHawk
07-18-2008, 10:38 AM
what *******s... pound for pound i got all you ****ers whooped.......(my lifting crew anyways..) talk **** then.. you all should be doing my routine.... lol hahaha:ninja::tuttut:

you sure about that, i thought i was the light-weight pound for pound champs:windup:

pocoloco blanka
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
you sure about that, i thought i was the light-weight pound for pound champs:windup:
2.65times my body weight.. bw was 160 and hit 425. tried for 440 and mike had to catch it out of mid air when it popped out off my hands on the way up.:tuttut:

smokinHawk
07-18-2008, 01:22 PM
2.65times my body weight.. bw was 160 and hit 425. tried for 440 and mike had to catch it out of mid air when it popped out off my hands on the way up.:tuttut:
With a shirt or raw? i thought you just got 315 or something raw,
you know i cant shirt bench so ill just compare da raw numbers, which then i can smoke ya:fart:
315x8 last tuesday at a body weight of 173-174:evillaugh:

bigbadwolfe
07-18-2008, 01:36 PM

859.875 pounds divided by 342 pounds bodyweight comes out to 2.5142543 x bodyweight so in all reality you aint real far ahead and was that 425 done in a legit contest????
Ohh Yeah it was SLP!!!
Mine was at the Arnold :)
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

And umm Yeah Hawk has you tanked in bodyweight Raw :)

JayM181
07-18-2008, 02:55 PM
How about having a "friendly" challenge next time we come up. We'll do both raw and shirted. And Mike.... you're not included in this challenge. You'll be our judge :) :) :) :)

pocoloco blanka
07-18-2008, 05:35 PM
yes mine is shirted..wish i could do it raw... on contest day the only thing that counts is who hits the bigger number, weather it be shirted or raw.. havent been in my shirt in six months but i am up for a friendly challenge.. and wolfe, you know that i lift like im in a contest every time i go heavy. to me it doesnt matter if it is in contest or not as long as it is a good lift.. we cant do both raw or shirted in one session. you can pick how you want to lift and we will go from there. never said i got my numbers raw.. i did get 32o up this past wed though.. i'll take a 5# pr..... and dont get me wrong , im not picking at the big benchers, i have much respect for all in the benching community. im just trying to show some respect for the lighter bw lifters also.. it doesnt matter if you lift in slp or the wpo ect..., what matters is how you carry your self and perform. i lifted in the slp meet with westside barbell training. vickory was there to competing i believe.. the only thing i look for when it comes to training is that every one give a 120% and make progress.. stay strong my friends !!

JayM181
07-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Mike... you can also be our spotter, loader, handler, lift off, BUT most definately not our "bitch slapper" .. I seen the video. I don't think I'm up for that yet.
Hey Jason.. How about a friendly challenge at Hooters as well. I know Mike is on a diet. They do have naked wings for you Mike.
Take care guys. Hope to be up there training with you guys soon. Jason.. Thank you for telling me how my formed sucked on my bench. The belly up thing is the way to go.

pocoloco blanka
07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Mike... you can also be our spotter, loader, handler, lift off, BUT most definately not our "bitch slapper" .. I seen the video. I don't think I'm up for that yet.
Hey Jason.. How about a friendly challenge at Hooters as well. I know Mike is on a diet. They do have naked wings for you Mike.
Take care guys. Hope to be up there training with you guys soon. Jason.. Thank you for telling me how my formed sucked on my bench. The belly up thing is the way to go.no problem jay.. i think your bench will definetly increase. i learn new things all the time..

JayM181
07-19-2008, 07:25 AM
no problem jay.. i think your bench will definetly increase. i learn new things all the time..

I hope to learn a lot more from you guys...

pocoloco blanka
07-19-2008, 09:45 AM
I hope to learn a lot more from you guys...
jay, you will have to ask mike what i taught him sat morning....:moon:

bigbadwolfe
07-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes Jason beat me on a 3 inch pin press. AFTER I did a full blown isolated chest (not bench) and tricep workout!!! He got lucky this time!!! Wont happen again :)

pocoloco blanka
07-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes Jason beat me on a 3 inch pin press. AFTER I did a full blown isolated chest (not bench) and tricep workout!!! He got lucky this time!!! Wont happen again :)dont be fooled though, i was at the end of my work out also.. i got 495, then tried for 510 barley moved it and then it slid back.. but i BEAT MIKE WOLFE, my soon to be plate girl.. haha:clown:

JayM181
07-19-2008, 09:46 PM
dont be fooled though, i was at the end of my work out also.. i got 495, then tried for 510 barley moved it and then it slid back.. but i BEAT MIKE WOLFE, my soon to be plate girl.. haha:clown:

Good job Jason. I kept up with Jonathan on the board presses today too. I was happy with that. Had a great work out today.

pocoloco blanka
07-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Good job Jason. I kept up with Jonathan on the board presses today too. I was happy with that. Had a great work out today.good job jay.... when you guys coming back again ??

JayM181
07-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Next Saturday if Mike's not working. It's nice to have the full crew there. Gives me more time to gain more weight too.:):):). I am going up a weight class. I need to add a lot of height on my belly. Shorter ROM. :)

bigbadwolfe
07-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Next Saturday if Mike's not working. It's nice to have the full crew there. Gives me more time to gain more weight too.:):):). I am going up a weight class. I need to add a lot of height on my belly. Shorter ROM. :)

I ended up being there this past Saturday!!! I kind of sorta did not make it up for work, Oppppsss!!! I'm sure I'll here about it tomorrow :)

Anyways I will be there for a bit on Saturday cause I have to do a guestlift at like 10 or 11 on Sat at the Lift A Thon for the Highschool football team. So if you to wanna hangout for a bit and check out the lift a thon up town you guys are more then welcome. And I know Johnathon would like the Car Show across the street from my house. They have TONS of cars there all day.

But we will shoot for 8am this weekend if that is cool?

Wolfy!!!!

pocoloco blanka
07-20-2008, 07:03 PM
I ended up being there this past Saturday!!! I kind of sorta did not make it up for work, Oppppsss!!! I'm sure I'll here about it tomorrow :)

Anyways I will be there for a bit on Saturday cause I have to do a guestlift at like 10 or 11 on Sat at the Lift A Thon for the Highschool football team. So if you to wanna hangout for a bit and check out the lift a thon up town you guys are more then welcome. And I know Johnathon would like the Car Show across the street from my house. They have TONS of cars there all day.

But we will shoot for 8am this weekend if that is cool?

Wolfy!!!!
whos going to the liftathon with you mike?

JayM181
07-20-2008, 07:39 PM
8:00 sounds great Mike. We'll be there. Maybe we can get lunch after the Lift A Thon. Are the cheerleaders going to be at the Lift A Thon?? :):):)

smokinHawk
07-20-2008, 07:46 PM
8:00 sounds great Mike. We'll be there. Maybe we can get lunch after the Lift A Thon. Are the cheerleaders going to be at the Lift A Thon?? :):):)

you old perv:tuttut:
coarse we all know im one to.

ya i should be able to make it then

smokinHawk
07-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Good job Jason. I kept up with Jonathan on the board presses today too. I was happy with that. Had a great work out today.

ya that was a brutal work out, was afraid i over did it a bit, but im not feeling to bad, should be recovered enough by tuesday to bench again

bigbadwolfe
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM

:) :) :) Yes the Cheerleaders will be there :) :) :)

and lunch will be great!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
whos going to the liftathon with you mike?

YOU!!!! and whoever else shows up :)

pocoloco blanka
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
YOU!!!! and whoever else shows up :)sounds good, was just curious.you will have to have tony and george come up some weekend..:outnumber:

smokinHawk
08-07-2008, 10:22 AM
hey mike you going to be there this saturday? if so what time?

bigbadwolfe
08-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Yep be there at 8:30!!!

smokinHawk
08-07-2008, 01:58 PM
alright see you then.

JayM181
08-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Are the cheerleaders gonna' be there?? Oh.. I forgot that was two weeks ago. :):) See you guys at 8:30.