PDA

View Full Version : Pics please critique

Gonzo
07-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Just some pics I took yesterday.
Actually looking to loose some more weight I cant stand the fat by my lower stomach!
6'2 about 195lbs now

the one
07-17-2008, 12:08 PM
nice pics...if it was me i would put some beef on. maybe up another 15-20 solid lbs before i lose more weight, but obviously its your body. back shots look pretty lean good work

Gonzo
07-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Yea I figured people would say to put some weight on first, but for now im content trying to loose weight, want my front to look like my back.\

Thanks for the feedback!

Jaffa1980
07-17-2008, 02:52 PM
my personal opinion is you need to bulk... you do it clean (good diet and lots of protein) then you can burn that pounch off while getting bigger... or I have noticed it going on me! the more weight you have the more calories and fat you can burn!
you look good but there isnt much girth to you... only an opinion but thats what you asked for.. hope you get what you want mate

killxswitch
07-17-2008, 06:25 PM
1 - have someone else take your pics for you next time
2 - I would bulk if I were you, as you seem fairly lean and could do with some more muscle

RazorsEdge
07-17-2008, 06:27 PM
just like everyone said youre already pretty lean I wouldnt loose anymore, bulk up and eat a lot and youll get that look that you want...

Gonzo
07-17-2008, 07:54 PM
wow now i dont know what to do, I value all your feedback.....
Really my main concern is getting my lower stomach leaner which means loose more weight.....
That last comment has me thinking "bulk up and you will get the look your looking for"
The idea to bulk never crossed my mind because I figure that would just add to my mid section which is what im trying to loose.
I will toss the idea around over the weekend and start something up on Monday.

Patz
07-17-2008, 08:02 PM
If you clean bulk and put on 15-20 legitimate pounds, you won't be able to see that little bit of fat on your stomach anymore. Everything else will even it out and you'll look 100 times better. As it stands, you have so little muscle mass that dieting to get that little stomach pooch off will ultimately drive you insane as you lose a tiny bit more fat, and continue to eat away at precious muscle mass.

Gonzo
07-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Boy the words "so little muscle mass" brings a tear to my eye! just kidding, I guess it would be stupid to continue with trying to lose weight and disregard the above advice., I guess I will aim for 210. About how many lbs a week should I be putting on?

Thanks again guys

Patz
07-18-2008, 04:51 PM
LOL..I didnt look at your last pic. You're definitely bigger than I thought based on the first three pics. But, my above advice stands. You can even that out if you bulk a while.

Go for 1/2 to 1lbs per week. I'd start with 1/2. At your size, you'll see EVERY OUNCE for a while so 1/2 lbs per week should be plenty exciting enough. Just keep it clean, and hit that back hard.

Jorge Sanchez
07-18-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm the same height as you and, at about the same bodyfat and weight, I worked my way back up to 210 and I liked the way I looked at 210 a lot better than in the low 190s. I didn't gain too much fat, and the last 8-10lbs of the gain came over a three week period. I think if you follow mrelwood's advice you'll look really good -- a lot better than after cutting. But if you're really just concerned with getting lean, you should cut.

big_girl
07-27-2008, 11:02 PM
nice pic dude!! thanks for sharing!!!