07-19-2008, 04:58 PM
655 OFF 2 BRDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd_0GmWox6E

665 OFF 1 BRD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNj2qB_GS4

Think Im gonna open 675 and then 700.

Erik 23
07-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Real Strong Bro when is your next contest?

Ryano
07-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Eric, I don't want to pick apart your vids, but I don't think you should open with a 675. I think an opener should be an easy lift, or at least something you could double. From the looks of the board presses, that ain't happenin' with 675. Get in the meet first, then go for the big #'s. I also think maybe you could pull your belt down some to allow for more belly pushin' up. Might take a little off your ROM. Not bein' negative, just tryin to help. UPA rocks!

Lones Green
07-19-2008, 06:01 PM
nice pressing Eric. its not a big deal but i thought you just might want to know, on the 665 to a 1 board the actual youtube video says its a 2 board. very impressive!

Eric Downey
07-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Eric, I don't want to pick apart your vids, but I don't think you should open with a 675. I think an opener should be an easy lift, or at least something you could double. From the looks of the board presses, that ain't happenin' with 675. Get in the meet first, then go for the big #'s. I also think maybe you could pull your belt down some to allow for more belly pushin' up. Might take a little off your ROM. Not bein' negative, just tryin to help. UPA rocks!

The meet next week is to mainly get some heavy weight over me for Europa. I can dbl and triple 655. To be honest im pretty heavy right now so my shirt is a little tigher than normal. On the first to lifts of 655 I was raising my head off the bench which flattens me out and i lose all pop out the whole. The spped of the 665 with me keeping my head down is what my normal lifts look like. I hear ya on opening lighter but i feel that right now with the way i feel is my best chance to hit 675 to 700. I feel good nothing hurts and my training has been great. Also is love to opeb 600 in a loose shirt and go big but it takes a lift or two to get that blue shirt set in. Thanks again bro

Eric Downey
07-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Real Strong Bro when is your next contest?

Next meet in gonna be in Beaumont, Tx next weekend. Gonna use it as a tune up for Europa. Hit a pr and go home.