PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's seminar

vdizenzo
07-20-2008, 02:25 PM
The seminar was a huge success. There were 15 attendees. This was the max amount set by the gym owner as there was hands on training as part of the seminar. Thanks to all that came. It's clear you were all there to get better. I could not have asked for a better group to work with. There were many lifters with varying goals. I know a lot of people walked out with personal records. I covered a lot of things other than training and people seemed to get a lot out of that. Everyone appeared to leave happy. They also left with supplements from ALN and t-shirts from Inzer, thanks to my generous sponsors.

If you get a chance to attend a seminar at TPS (Total Performance Sports) up near Boston, you should. The owner Murph and the manager Laura make certain you are treated well. It's an awesome gym as well. They support lifting, mma, boxing, conditioning, and much more. If you are up in that area, you should be training there.

Last, but not least, I owe a great deal of thanks to my training partners who came to help. Matt Rhodes helped me run the whole show. Josh and Kenny helped run a bench. Karsten one of our younger lifters, ran a bench and was doing some great coaching. You guys are awesome, I hope I tell you all that enough. The boys also lifted very well showing what they have learned. Also, thanks to Chris who came down from Maine. He was another big help. Good luck at your meet next weekend Pop!

I hope to be putting more of these on in the future. If there's any interest let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Travis Bell
07-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Thats great Vin! Sounds like you had alot of fun! Good luck with more seminars in the future

nhlfan
07-20-2008, 05:32 PM
sounds like a good time, and very successful.

Eric Downey
07-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Good work Vin glad it turned out well

Detard
07-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Thats awesome dude! Come up to Canada and do a seminar :D. We have a pretty solid powerlifting base in Toronto that i'm sure we all could benefit from!

BFGUITAR
07-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Thats awesome dude! Come up to Canada and do a seminar :D. We have a pretty solid powerlifting base in Toronto that i'm sure we all could benefit from!

Agreed.

Ill give you Canadian dollars if you come... we all know how much our colourful money is worth now :P muhahahaha

kingkong51
07-20-2008, 11:45 PM
great Vin

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
07-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Great job Vin:thumbup:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

C.Pop
07-21-2008, 09:17 AM
Great seminar Vin. Everyone learned a lot, there were a lot of PR's across the board, and you really made the information come across in a simple and easy to understand manner. Everyone who went left a better bencher.

I had fun. It was good to see you.

Jonah
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Definetly a great time had by all. I felt bad for Vinnie and Rhodes going back and forth between three benches. But it was worth it. Everybody who showed up worked hard and came out with some great info.