PDA

View Full Version : a little guys journey to wolfes bench meet.

pocoloco blanka
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
in two to three weeks i will start my training for mikes meet. today i wanted to see where i was at in my shirt.i am using a old single ply rage x. i worked up to 405 off of a two board wich was real easy. i then went to a one board and hit 405 for 1r, a little out of groove but still good. i then took 405 to my chest pressed up and fell out of my groove half way up.. have weak forearms so i will need to work them more. havent been in my shirt for years but i was still happy. i will compete in the 181 class and use a double ply rage x. if any one has some good tips that work well for them, please let me know. i use wsb traing methods,still on a two year back injury and have a over active thyroid. i will try to post my progress for all to critic every couple of weeks. stay strong my friends.:hello:

JayM181
07-22-2008, 06:26 PM
I think you should get rid of that double rage-x. I know someone that's really interested on that shirt.:) :) :)

Me and Jonathan will be up there Saturday Jason. Hope to have a good workout again.

pocoloco blanka
07-22-2008, 06:28 PM
I think you should get rid of that double rage-x. I know someone that's really interested on that shirt.:) :) :)

Me and Jonathan will be up there Saturday Jason. Hope to have a good workout again.
you can give it a try on sat if you want..:evillaugh:

JayM181
07-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Bring it with you Saturday.

JayM181
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Jason.. When is Mike's meet??

pocoloco blanka
07-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Jason.. When is Mike's meet??november 30..:evillaugh: