PDA

View Full Version : The Story Of Mark Henry

mike42506
08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
I thought it was pretty interesting

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/doALkkiyPzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/doALkkiyPzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Travis Bell
08-01-2008, 09:06 PM
um...that guy really comes off as just a tad stalkerish

kind of a weird video

If you posted that because you felt that we were not respecting Marc's lifting, you misinterpreted what we were saying. Just because a person is strong never gives them the right to treat others as lesser people. Marc was and is a jerk. Marc Henery is a classic example of how being a total tool can ruin what could have been a great legacy

HP666
08-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Wow, what a great video, that guy narrating is a regular Bob Costas. :rolleyes:

Ben Moore
08-01-2008, 09:26 PM
That was interesting...LOL

mike42506
08-01-2008, 09:27 PM

kind of a weird video

If you posted that because you felt that we were not respecting Marc's lifting, you misinterpreted what we were saying.

yeah he's a little weird but i thought the story was interesting, and no i wasnt posting it because of that thread, it just reminded me of this video so i figured id post it on here.

thewicked
08-01-2008, 11:51 PM
lmfao..

awesome vid to sit and eat jack'n'the box tacos to! HA next stop.. CNN!

Eric Downey
08-02-2008, 12:41 AM
WTF?

mike42506
08-02-2008, 01:21 AM
lmfao..

awesome vid to sit and eat jack'n'the box tacos to! HA next stop.. CNN!

I've never been to a jack'n'the box, there arent any where i live :(

a.j. schroeder
08-02-2008, 06:51 AM
tell this guy he's not supposed to drink the bong water!!

Ben Moore
08-02-2008, 07:45 AM
I've never been to a jack'n'the box, there arent any where i live :(

Jack In The Box is jackedness - that place is awesome.

pocoloco blanka
08-02-2008, 08:38 AM

kind of a weird video

If you posted that because you felt that we were not respecting Marc's lifting, you misinterpreted what we were saying. Just because a person is strong never gives them the right to treat others as lesser people. Marc was and is a jerk. Marc Henery is a classic example of how being a total tool can ruin what could have been a great legacy
travis, i have never meet you in person but i really like the way you think. i am wolfys training partner back at his home gym. i just wanted to let you know that your attitude in this sport is what is going to make you great. in the two months that i have been on wbb i have seen you think more about the other guy than your self. reminds me of george halbert.... keep up the good work !! stay strong my friend, westside for life....

Lones Green
08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
stalker-ish is a good word for that guy, haha

Travis Bell
08-02-2008, 09:09 AM
travis, i have never meet you in person but i really like the way you think. i am wolfys training partner back at his home gym. i just wanted to let you know that your attitude in this sport is what is going to make you great. in the two months that i have been on wbb i have seen you think more about the other guy than your self. reminds me of george halbert.... keep up the good work !! stay strong my friend, westside for life....

Well thanks! Being put in even the same sentence as George Halbert is extremely flattering. Thank you very much. If you come on down to the ProAm I'm sure we'll bump into each other

Rob Luyando
08-02-2008, 09:32 AM
This kid is obviously a nutswinger! His facts aren't correct. If anyone wasited their time like I did listening to Marks most recent intervue on Muscular Development. Mark was specifically asked about his high school lifting stats. Mark stated that the lifts this kid quated never happened.

This kid needs to be bitch slapped.

chris mason
08-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Right, Henry has pulled and squatted over 900 lbs, but not in high school!