PDA

View Full Version : me at 45....

vanfreak
08-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Turned 45 three weeks ago...also finishing up my certifications etc.... 5' 9" 174 lbs...and yes I know I look so freakin serious...
taken today..
thoughts advice critiques welcomed...

Cards
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Goals? Routine? Diet?

vanfreak
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Same goals as always-bigger arms perhaps a bit bigger over all... routine is three days a week and always varying every four to six weeks..just coming off of a four week split:
Monday- Squats T Bar Rows,Skull crushers
Wednesday: Chinups,Military,Side laterals
Friday:Dips,Benchpress,Curls
am now today actually going on to a full body routine for four to five weeks, two to three days a week alternated with HIIT cardio on non resistance training days..
Diet...oatmeal and psyllium every morning lunch usually protein of some kind and veggies dinner the same...one cheat day..take lots of dessicated liver,Vitamin C and ZMA extra protein on workout days...

Cards
08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Same goals as always-bigger arms perhaps a bit bigger over all... routine is three days a week and always varying every four to six weeks..just coming off of a four week split:

2 day:
Monday- Squats/ T Bar Rows/ weight pullups/ deadlifts
Tuesday: Bench, Military, dips
wednesday: off
repeat

3day:
Monday: Bench, Military, Dips
Tuesday: Deads, rows, pullups
wednesday: Squat, lunges, calves
1 or 2 days off depending on what you need -
repeat

am now today actually going on to a full body routine for four to five weeks, two to three days a week alternated with HIIT cardio on non resistance training days..
Diet...oatmeal and psyllium every morning lunch usually protein of some kind and veggies dinner the same...one cheat day..take lots of dessicated liver,Vitamin C and ZMA extra protein on workout days...

Eat more to put on size. I changed your routine around.

Patz
08-04-2008, 07:42 PM
All physique critiques aside...In that pic, you don't look 45.

I might have guessed 35..just based on that picture.