PDA

View Full Version : Weight Gain Pills?

rich
03-26-2002, 07:26 PM
ok.. i have been training for a couple of months now and i am getting a little bigger but i can tell that it's not going to show nearly as much as with a "normal" person because i am so thin boned and have almost no fat on my body. so i am desperate to put on some *fat*. muscle alone just won't cut it without turning myself into arnie.

i have heard before about some weight gain pill. apparently it is marketted to increase women's breast size but infact it just helps the person gain weight all over. does anyone know about this or any other affective weight gain drugs?

..also i have tried eating more. it's just way too expensive and not practical :(

Budiak
03-26-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally quoted by Rich

..also i have tried eating more. it's just way too expensive and not practical

You are in the wrong sport if you believe that.

Get a better job so you can afford more food if you want to get bigger, but if the practicality of eating bothers you, you just arent going to get big.

Size pills. Yeah, they're about a half a pound, and I believe they're called "sandwiches". A little large just to swallow, I reccomend taking bites and chewing.

They're a little expensive though.

Wizard
03-27-2002, 01:52 AM
Well said budiak

body
03-27-2002, 02:01 PM
cooking oil, drink litre a day will help you gian weight. its very cheap but not very tastey all for 50pence.

there are drugs that slow metabolism like beta blockers, but I would not recommend them.

Blood&Iron
03-27-2002, 02:12 PM
Dianabol

body
03-27-2002, 06:56 PM
i did not know dianabol makes womens tits big?

big tits and a moustache or small tits and clean shaven?

now theres a question worth general forum debate.

is the compound estrogen based? is so it will decrease muscle gains which is still your main priorety.

rich
03-28-2002, 02:45 AM
ok so you guys are still saying i should eat more. well, i tested it out for a couple of months and to gain ANY weight i had to eat TWICE as much as I normally do (and i already eat a lot of food in the first place). that's ridiculous. there's not way i'm going to do that. guess i must have a freaskishly high metabolism.

Budiak
03-28-2002, 04:04 AM
If you want to get big, you'll have to.

I do, and I do.

Jane
03-28-2002, 07:22 AM
What is a typical day worth of eating for you? What are your stats (height, weight, bf%, etc)?

Podium Kreatin
03-28-2002, 12:43 PM
yea, i think ur stats are important to post b4 giving any advice.

also... u should never willingly put on fat, in an attempt to build muscle. it's the wrong idea. u should just try to lift heavy, and eat correctly, not try to gain fat only.

also, dont' use pills to gain fat (it sounds dangerous). i see no purpose in gaining fat w/o gaining muscle at the same time.

Jane
03-28-2002, 12:52 PM
Get some estrogen/progesterone and start succumbing to chocolate cravings. :)

Disclaimer: the above is not meant seriously in any way, shape, or form

plornive
03-28-2002, 01:37 PM
If you gain fat only, you will probably look *smaller* without a shirt on. There is also this thing called adipocyte hyperplasia --- basically, if you gain fat, you will always have a higher level of fat. Just work on gaining lean mass and in a year or two you will be thicker AND lean.

Don't rush things, as it really won't do you any good.

GeneticallyGifted
03-28-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Budiak
Originally quoted by Rich

Size pills. Yeah, they're about a half a pound, and I believe they're called "sandwiches". A little large just to swallow, I reccomend taking bites and chewing.

They're a little expensive though.

Budiak you are funny,that was good one but speaking the total truth.

"IF" you don't want to eat and do what you have to do to get BIG then you are wasting your time trying.

This sport is not a hobbie, recreational fun, theatrics, or a chore, its a LIFESTYLE!! You breath it ,eat it, live it, love it, support it, respect it, SCARIFICE for it and die with it.

Some people just don't fit into our little box....