View Full Version : Protein Complex Carbohydrate Growth Energy Drink

shabba
08-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi I have recently bought a tub of

WINNING WAYS

PROTEIN COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATE GROWTH ENERGY DRINK

WHEY PROTEIN - LOW FAT

CHOCOLATE 1.5KG

I was wondering if anybody has tried this and what the effects have been ie more muscle, quick repair to the muscles. I was going to buy a few products from Maxi Muscle like Maxi Muscle Cyclone but I wasn't too sure about it and bought this instead. Also 4scoops of the powder in 1 pint.. does this mean I have to drink that entire 1 pint?

Another question I have is on the back of the tub it says "We recommend mixing with water. You may wish to use milk, but this is less nutritionaly accurate and less economical than mixing with water"

What does it mean by economical and nutrionaly? I am a skinny person so if it means that I may add weight, that is not a problem

Thanks.

Torrok
08-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi I have recently bought a tub of

WINNING WAYS

PROTEIN COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATE GROWTH ENERGY DRINK

WHEY PROTEIN - LOW FAT

CHOCOLATE 1.5KG

I was wondering if anybody has tried this and what the effects have been ie more muscle, quick repair to the muscles. I was going to buy a few products from Maxi Muscle like Maxi Muscle Cyclone but I wasn't too sure about it and bought this instead. Also 4scoops of the powder in 1 pint.. does this mean I have to drink that entire 1 pint?

Another question I have is on the back of the tub it says "We recommend mixing with water. You may wish to use milk, but this is less nutritionaly accurate and less economical than mixing with water"

What does it mean by economical and nutrionaly? I am a skinny person so if it means that I may add weight, that is not a problem

Thanks.

protein doesnt build muscle, your better off buying quality protein for recovery like egg whites. but dont rely on just that powder.

Nutritionally: the milk will alter the nutrition facts, add more calories.(good for bulk)
Economically: the milk cost more money than water

you cant gain weight unless you eat more calories than you burn, that protein can help add calories but its not gonna get you huge..

shabba
08-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks Torrok
hopefully your wrong and it does make me some muscles :P the tub says for lean muscles, so time will tell

Once again thank you for answering my questions.

BFGUITAR
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks Torrok
hopefully your wrong and it does make me some muscles :P the tub says for lean muscles, so time will tell

Once again thank you for answering my questions.

Of course... it is for lean muscle. There are more factors for building muscle than protein powder like how much you eat in general. Think of protein as the blocks for building a house. Just because you have blocks doesn't mean you can build a house. You need workers (energy) to assemble it all together. This energy comes from the food you eat. You must eat enough to build muscle.

shabba
08-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Cheers for the reminder to eat lots food BFGUITAR. I try to eat alot, but just really wanted to know if I had bought the right product to help me tone up my body while training, along with possibly adding extra weight.